Freshield

See the Best Appliance Brands in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

J.TDandenong

Great service and products

Worst investment of my life

Purchased at a Caravan and Motor Home show in Lismore, Tried to get a replacement unit at Adelaide M
C & MH Show, not interested. Have made several attempts to contact company, no luck still have not used the original bags supplied when purchased. It now lives in the garbage bin.

Works every 10th time I use it.

I think this product is way way overrated. It suits itself when it wants to work, my sister also purchased one she has already binned. I also purchased the containers which I find fantastic. I am about to bin my Freshfield and buy a sunbeam.

This company try to rip you off - never deal with this company

Freshield V.Freshield

Brenda BPerth

Poor quality, bad aftersale service and irresponsible attitude.

Susie N

Susie Nasked

I bought this unit a few years ago but have never used it until yesterday and the heating strip does hot heat. do you have any suggestions

J.T

I would suggest you to email to Freshield first and they will reply you very quick. :)

Lynn

Lynnasked

My fresh shield unit will not seal, the seal does not heat up. I put it in a cupboard for 2 yearly...used only 4 times. What is the problem?

Brenda B

I am not sure why the seal does not heat up. My suggestion is first to ring the customer service if they can run thru a few simple checks over the phone. If it still doesn't work, it may need to be returned for servicing. My unit hasn't failed since they fixed it.

Brenda B

Get an answer from our members and Freshield representatives

CategoryAppliance Brands