2,107 reviews

Return Claim MadeYes · No

2,107 reviews
JBN
JBN2 posts

Air cons for apartment warrenty

Tech was very good. However my very expensive air con set up should not have broken down after less than 4 years. Show details ·  1
Tony
Tony
John
John2 posts

Very Satisfied

Technician who attended was competent in his product knowledge and had good communication skills. So far, complaint reported has been remedied. Show details ·  1
Russell T
Russell TPerth, WA

New air conditioner- 1st service

New ducted ,Fujitsu Air conditioner in recently built home, requested an initial service.
The technician arrived promptly, well presented, polite and did a great job. He found that the duct to the study had disconnected, repaired this and showed me a photo of the completed repair.
Very happy with the whole experience. Show details ·  1
Mature traveler
Mature travelerPerth, WA2 posts

Great air-con service experience

Excellent service experience with knowledgeable and friendly technician. Great service from office staff in following up on query and calling to book annual service when available. Will be using them again! Show details ·  1
Garry Bracegirdle
Garry BracegirdleMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Professional

Very prompt thorough excellent problem solving inclusive in the process Show reply
Branka Radanovich
Branka RadanovichPerth, WA5 posts

Troubleshooting - Air Con

Great communication all round ... even though the issue with my newly installed Fujitsu air-con was rather vague, they still made the time to thoroughly check out all. Technician who came out seemed thorough and certainly methodical in the process. I was impressed with his summary, even though there was no real issue found, I was given a few cues to follow and check on for any further need to contact them. I couldn't fault the service. Show details ·  1
Michelle
MichelleGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

5 star customer service!

I had an odd issue with my reverse cycle unit and Fujitsu was amazing with getting the issue resolved. After initial inspection they agreed to a replacement unit. Our service man - Ben was amazing. He was on time, Very thorough with the removal of the old unit and installation of the new unit. Excellent customer service all around. Thank you Fujitsu and thank you Ben ! Show details ·  1
Fred S.
Fred S.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent service, with knowledgeable technicians

The guy (I'll update his name when he returns to complete the job) that came out was super knowledgeable and was able to identify the faults in under an hour, and came back with a reasonable quote to repair the central AC unit. A third party repairer we brought on the week earlier took much longer and wanted to replace the entire ducted AC system rather than entertain the idea of replacing the damaged parts. Show details ·  1
Lat
LatSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent support

Jessica and Andrew from the Fujitsu QLD team were incredible. My ducted system had issues one year outside of the warranty period, but they looked after me and repaired the system. They were extremely professional, punctual and understanding of my situation.

When I had issues in the past, the original installer would take 2-3 weeks to attend, then another 4-6 weeks to repair the system.

Fujitsu QLD repaired my system within 2 days of me contacting them! Absolutely incredible. I would highly recommend Fujitsu. Show reply

Clearygirl
ClearygirlPerth, WA9 posts

Competent

As they were not busy ( May) I was able to get an appointment within 7 days. Competent personnel Show details ·  1
Ken M
Ken M

Fujitsu excellence

Fix non working air conditioners which had stopped when using two at the same time. Excellent phone contact & electrician Show details ·  1
John w
John w

Great experience

Alex was excellent, efficient and knew what he was doing. Show details ·  1
StuartB
StuartBPerth, WA4 posts

A great professional team

My experience in dealing with the technical service teams from both Sydney and Perth offices cannot be faulted.
I had an intermittent error code 12 and 15.4 for three months. as a last resort the original service company suggested I place a call with Fujitsu Perth office. I found the Service desk person, Dion and Mark (the Technician) were all very helpful and polite. Mark was on time, very professional and took time to explain his actions, the whole team was a pleasure to deal with and as such should be commended. Show reply
Tamika Hanna
Tamika HannaCentral, SA

Awesome

Robert was awesome.
He was efficient and kind.
The repairs were delayed due to back log of parts but they were able to source the parts from a different which I thought was very good.
As they didn’t like how long it was going to take for the part to come in.
So sourcing it from somewhere else was amazing and they were great about everything. Show details ·  1

shane222023
shane222023

Poor product poor after-care, don't buy, there warranty means nothing to them.
If you have a problem with your aircon, there response is ring the installer. Guess what the installer tells you,, contact fujitsu. It's just a game to them.

Caveat emptor

Vaise
Vaise

Not same experience here. Installed new in 2012, attempted fixes by third party in 2022/23, finally fixed by Fujitsu themselves in 2023 at no cost.

phil

The units I installed in 2004 were still working well, but I changed one for the latest model and it was the best thing I did

Rick D.

I currently have a Fujitsu AOT24UNBKL a/c which needs relacement, It is a on the wall type with unit
outside Reverse cycle type. I am wondering what unit would be a replacement for that type.
I have a large lounge area and bedroom running off this room. It always did quite well cooling
bedroom as well, although not as good as lounge (But, not an issue). Any ideas! I cannot remember
where I saw a model which may suit but it was around $1800. Thanks, Richard.

fed-up
fed-up
Rick D.

Thankyou very much for your reply, especially so quickly. Need to do more homework.
very much appreciated, Cheers, Rick

Fujitsu   DM

Hi Rick please visit our website for further information or please don't hesitate to call our Sales Team who will do their best to assist you. Tel: 1300 364 484 or external link

sam

how will i know when the cash back card has been approved, also if they have recieved the receipts iv emailed showing proof paid in full

Fujitsu   DM

Hi Sam, Once your claim has been approved you will receive an email confirming. You can call us anytime on 1300 364 484 to check the status and also check the status online here external link

sam

ok thankyou, is there a way i could confirm here with you if you received the receipts, as they dont seem to know much when i call

Fujitsu   DM

Hi Sam, Yes but I'd need your surname, claim ID, and phone number if you can private message me I can check for you.