4.4

Great service!

I had Ben and a 4th year trainee come out for a service and get another opinion on my air conditioner not working to full capacity. I had a previous company come out 2 times to try and determine the issue and had already paid $1000 for a unresolved issue. These 2 men were very polite professional and thorough to check everything was working properly. They did determine I needed a new compressor like the previous company but I trusted them . They replaced it a couple of days later at a cheaper price than previous quote . It’s working perfectly. Great service! Thanks!

Store LocationAdelaide
Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi Valued Customer Thank you for your comments and rating on Product Review. We are delighted to hear you have received excellent customer service from the Service Team. We value your custom and your feedback is important to us.

may wilson

may wilsonHunter Region, NSW

After care service shocking

I purchased a large split system air con 5 years ago and the front panels have turned all yellow. I have tried to buy new covers and Fujitsu refuse to sell them to me unless I’m “in the trade” . These are simple plastic clip on panels which have discoloured. An easy fix if only they can sell me the parts. I’m now looking at the Mitsubishi split air con ... all because of poor quality plastic covers... Fujitsu obviously don’t care about their customers

Jimmy

JimmyPerth, WA

Awesome service

I had a different company diagnose my aircon and was told that it needs replacement. After being told by a friend that Fujitsu have a team of guys that come to my place and are able to diagnose the problem they fixed it and saved me from having to buy a complete new aircon.

Store LocationPerth WA
Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi Jimmy, Thank you for providing your feedback. We'll be sure to pass it onto our Assist team. Were glad we could help you with this.

Leigh

Leigh

The guys that fixed the unit under warranty were fantastic. From the lady on the phone to lodge my issue, to the two guys that fixed the unit were absolutely fantastic

Review collected in partnership with Fujitsu

Prompt service after a week of cold ..

Your two technicians very polite, informing me when they will arrive...when they got here, kept their distance,asked a few questions and went to repair A.C., approximately 25 minutes later it was working...That's what you call, good service. Thanks guys. Ken

Store LocationParafield, SA. Manix

Unit & Service review

It does what it's supposed to do, a very good unit. The service agent was knowledgeable and helpful. He gave me some helpful and easy tips on heat re-distribution, Thanks.

Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Thank you for providing your feedback on Product Review. We appreciate you taking the time to let us know about your experience.

Quick response!

I'd really like that it was booked and organised very quickly. The technician was very knowledgeable and explained us how the system is working and how we can run the system in a more efficient way.

Store LocationLeeming WA

Perth

PerthPerth, WA

Awesome service!

Awesome service! They sent a confirmation text half an hour before arriving, brought the spare parts with them, completed the services promptly, I paid by eftpos on the spot and received an electronic invoice copy and receipt within minutes! As the technician was exclusively Fujitsu, he knew exactly what he was doing and talking about and the parts didn't have a mark up applied to them like they would've if it was a third party company. They even gave me an on the spot quote before completing the work so I knew how much it would cost. Very professional. I would highly recommend them. Makes a nice change from the dodgy tradesmen I'm used to dealing with.

Store LocationRetravision Cannington WA
Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Thank you for providing your feedback on Product Review. We really appreciate you taking the time to let us know about your experience. We'll be sure to pass this onto our Assist team in Perth. Thanks again.

Air Flow

7.5Kw unit didn’t appear to be warming the room. Fujitsu Rep adjusted the Remote and all was good. Air now warming all the room and pushing into the passage, so I’m happy.

Store LocationElectrician
Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi Vaughan, Thank you for providing your feedback. We really appreciate you taking the time to let us know about your experience.

Feedback

Requested service to air conditioners. Ben (last name unknown) attended. I was very satisfied with job carried out. Ben was a delightful young man, polite and knowledgeable. Would recommend him highly.

Store LocationAir conditioning Warehouse Sales Adelaide
Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Thank you for providing your feedback on Product Review. We will pass this onto Ben.

Disappointed a faulty part doesn't have a 5 year warranty

The technicians were efficient, friendly and polite. The work was one without fuss and took less time than expected. Disappointed whichever one of them used the toilet didn't ask or flush the button

Store LocationCannington
Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi Ray, thank you for providing your review. We appreciate your feedback. We are sorry our technician didn't flush the toilet. We'll be sure to bring this up at our next team meeting to help improve our service.

Tanya

TanyaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Brilliant service

From booking the job to having the service tech coming it was a painless and timely service. The professionalism was excellent. The technician who came out was respectful and extremely helpful. The report he provided arrived within minutes of him completing the job. I could not have been happier.

Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi Tanya, Thank you for providing your feedback. I'll be sure to pass this onto our SA Assist team.

Babu T.

Babu T.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fantastic job has done by the technician

Rang and talked to reception staff she was helpful and quick. She organised a nearest possible date for us to get the tradesman visit and fix the problem.Technician was very friendly and knowledgeable guy.

Store LocationAdelaide

Rory

RoryMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Service agent was brilliant

The agent was prompt, professional and very informative. And to mention addressed the problem at hand. He was courteous, friendly and answered any questions I had to ask him. Thank you very much

Store LocationGoodguys mile rnd
Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi Rory, Thank you for taking the time to place your comment and rating on Product Review. We're delighted to hear you've received excellent customer service from our team. We value your custom and your feedback is important to us.

Jacqui

JacquiMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent and efficient service

We were very impressed at how efficiently the job was completed.
Both Daniel and his work partner were very polite and had the unit fixed in under an hour.
So relieved not to be freezing now!

Store LocationAdelaide, SA

ideal after sales service

Split system air conditioning unit was out of warranty and had stopped working . Repairer arrived promptly, quickly identified the problem (ageing condenser), fixed it and the unit is now working as normal.

Store LocationThe Good Guys - Melrose Park Sa

Great Service

Admin service for initial call was great, tech was great, fast and efficient. Explained what had happened and had the required parts (new board) in the van. Would recommend to anyone.
Mike

Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi Mike, Thank you for your feedback. We love hearing about customers experiences with our assist team.

Cost effective outcome

Even though it was a simple solution was happy to get out of it with only a call out fee. Success in my book. So I was very pleased with the result

Graham

GrahamPerth, WA

Warms and cools as needed

The repairer arrived on time and assessed the problem. A part was ordered and installed by the following week and the aircon was fully functional again. On completion everything was explained with clarity and advised that a one year warranty was added to the repaired air con.

Store LocationBalcatta
Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi Graham, Thank you for providing your feedback on Product Review. We appreciate you taking the time to let us know about your experience with our Assist Team in Perth.

Great Service from this company

From the moment I called Fujitsu, there was nothing that was too much trouble. Phone support was clear & helpful, tradesman arrived when expected, offered great advice & support. Painless experience in changing over my air-conditioner. The cashback claim process was a bit of a hassle but this had nothing to do with the local company

Store LocationFujitsu General Adelaide
Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi Dennis, Thank you for providing your feedback on Product Review. We appreciate your feedback and have recently made a few changes to our claim process to make this easier for our customers. Thanks again.

QUICHEasked

i am buying a house that has a Fujitsu Reverse Cycle ducted unit...the outdoor unit model is AOT25RWA i am trying to work out how many horse power it is and how old it is...Cant seem to find any information re this online, are you able to offer advice please?

ERRYN
ERRYN

No,I moved in here when A/C newly installed.Suggest you try it out,ask a local seller,& local A/ C installer,plenty of resources to find info

Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi Quiche, please can you kindly provide the serial number (which can be located on the right-hand side of the unit and will start with letter E T or R followed by six digits) so we can then assist you with the age of the unit.

T004173

Jim E

Jim Easked

Our 5k Fujitsu nearly 5 yrs old needs faulty condenser fan motor and outdoor pcb replaced according local electrician.
It hasnt had a lot of use as in a holiday home. Wants to charge $1200.
States will install Mitsubishi for $2000
I cant believe our ac is faulty but it is flashing lights and does not work

Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi Jim, Thank you for your question on Product Review, please can you call us directly to speak to our Technical Support team Tel: 1300 364 484 so we can discuss this further with you. We look forward to discussing this further.

Annie W

Annie Wasked

Is the burner suppose to ignite on the first stage of the FF-LT96 furnace and can I see it through the little window?

Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi Annie, Thank you for your question on product review, in regards to your question the Fujitsu model reference you have kindly provided is not available in Australia so please contact Fujitsu General America as per below who will do their best to assist you:
U.S. Headquarters:
Local (NJ):
(973) 575-0380
Main Fax:
(973) 575-2194

Get an answer from our members and Fujitsu representatives