Fujitsu

Excellent followup on diagnosis

The technician arrived at the time designated and was thorough in his warranty maintenance. He suggested a few technical follow up issues and sent an email diagnosis. I never had any technician who was knowledgeable and efficient in his work, Thanks Fujitsu for this.

Store LocationCash and Carry O Connor

Needed a service

Phoned Fujtsu in the morning and by that afternoon the service gentlemen arrived. I decided it needed a service after 15 years of trouble free service.
He did an excellent job and will definitely get it done every year.
Fujitsu for me !!

Hi Valued Customer, Thank you for taking the time to place your comment on Product Review. We are delighted to hear you have received excellent customer service from our Service Team and you are pleased with the outcome.

Tech Support

Great Team to call on and very supportive on all our request. Keep it up guys. Please check your installation manual , some of the important things was not yet publish.

Thank you for providing your feedback about the manual on Product Review. We appreciate you taking the time to let us know. Thank you again.

Quality and Professional Setvice

I was very happy with the service.Extremely efficient and very professional,the gentleman explained what the problem was and told me what the cost was going to be with parts and service an I was very surprised how cheap it was.So Thankyou Fujitsu

Hi Kathy, Thank you for providing your feedback on Product Review. We appreciate you letting us know of your experience.

Excelent

Fujitsu service person was professional,polite and clearly knew what he was doing. Came out the same day as I rang and on time. Solved the issues. Very Happy. Sent a report the same day.

Hi Valued Customer, we appreciate you taking the time to place your rating and comments on Product Review. We are delighted to hear you have received excellent customer service from our Service Team, arriving on the same day as you have called us, with your issue being fixed and receiving the report. Your custom and feedback are important to us. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any further questions and we will do our best to assist you.

Very Good Service

Contacted Fujitsu when the Airconditioner stopped working. Very prompt service to check the issue on site, and then back again 2 days later with the required part to fix it. The technician was knowledgable and friendly, and arrived at the time that was was arranged. Very happy with the service.

Hi Scotty, Thank you for taking the time to place your comments on Product Review. We are so glad to hear our SA Service team provided exceptional customer service and your Fujitsu Airconditioning unit is now working for you. Your custom and feedback are important to us. If you have any further queries please don't hesitate to contact us and we will do our best to assist you.

Exceptional service all whole way through

As soon as I call Fujitsu, they took my details and had someone call me that day to get a serviceperson to come out. They literally came out 2 days later. Was professional and informative. Gave a detailed report and quote. I agreed to the quote as my spilt system needed fixing due to power outage causing no power to system. Had a call next day to advise that they had the parts and could come out that day to repair. Both servicemen arrived on time and did a great job.

Store LocationCalled Fujitsu direct
Hi Kerry, Thank you for taking the time to place your comments on Product Review. Your custom and feedback are important to us. We are delighted to hear our WA Service team providing excellent customer service to you and so glad your Fujitsu Airconditioning unit is now working. If you have any further queries please don't hesitate to contact us and we will do our best to assist you.

Reliable vendor

Fujitsu Perth contact person whom I spoke to for an appointment was courteous and informative with regards to my faulty unit. The technician who came to repair my faulty unit was efficient and helpful.

Hi Gary, we appreciate you taking the time to place your rating and comment on Product Review. We are delighted to hear you have received excellent customer service from our Perth Service Team who were courteous, informative, efficient and helpful to you. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any further questions and we will do our best to assist you.

Call out to repair my Fujitsu air con.

After making an appointment the repairer came out rather promptly and on time.
He noticed a button at the control box out of alignment, pulled out a Stanley knife, freed it up from being stuck and bingo! all was well again. Thanks.

Store LocationNorwood, S.A.
Hi Terry, Thank you for placing your comments and rating on Product Review. We are delighted to hear our Technician was prompt, on time and able to fix the button which was out of alignment which enabled your Fujitsu Air Conditioning unit to work again. Your custom and feedback are important to us. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any further questions and we will do our best to assist you.

Will have Fujitsu service my aircon from now on .

Fujitsu were called to check my air conditioner outdoor unit as company I called could not repair it.After they changed all the components they called Fujitsu to check it.The service person sent by Fujitsu found the problem and replaced the part free of charge. I must say how grateful I am to everyone I spoke to at Fujitsu.Thank you

Store LocationJeff Mouritz
Hi Mick, Thank you for taking the time to place your rating and comments on Product Review. Your custom and feedback are important to us. We are delighted to hear you have received excellent customer service from our team and your Fujitsu Air Conditioning unit is now working for you. If you have any further questions please don't hesitate to contact us and we will do our best to assist you.

Pathetic aircon

Fujitsu is the worst split aircon we bought. The aircon worked fine for the first 6 years, but honestly we used it probably 15 days in a year. Our house is well ventilated and we use it only on very hot days. After 6 years when it was just outside the warranty period a gas leak was observed. I spent 590 aud for fixing the leak and refilling the gas and afte 6 months the aircon went out of gas again. The second time i spent another 275 aud for their technician to inspect and he said he cannot trace the gas leak but can refill the gas and see how it goes..I just gave up on this company...In all have spent 3000 AUD for an aircon that was hardly used.

Store LocationAircondition warehouse
Hi Naresh, we are sorry to hear of your experience with your Fujitsu Air conditioning unit. Your custom and feedback are important to us. Please, can you kindly either private message us your contact details or contact us directly Tel: 1300 364 484 directly so we can discuss and investigate this further for you,

The Best customer service I have had in years.

The customer service I received from initial phone call to final service and installation was excellent. Once I made my initial phone enquire I did not have to action anything at all. My technician Nathan handles everything and kept myself informed during the whole process. Even when I had to cancel at the last minute due to conflicting appointments, this was not a problem and was easily accommodated by my service technician.

Store LocationWarranty through a new home build.
Hi Richard, Thank you for providing your feedback on Product Review. We appreciate you taking the time to let us know of your experience. I have passed your feedback onto Nathan.

Had my aircon break down and the tech guy who came out was very professional, kind and on time. You have a great team of technicians working for you. Thanks

Hi, Thank you for letting us know about your experience with our Service. We really appreciate you taking the time to let us know.

Great Service

Thank you Fujitsu for a very thorough service and excellent customer service. All of our questions and concerns were addressed with a can do attitude from your friendly staff member.

HI Clare, Thank you for providing your feedback on Product Review. We are so glad to hear that your experience with your service and our team was a positive one.

Manufacturers take note! Fujitsu understands service

Out of 3 AC units I had installed, one of them had a small issue with the motorised front.
Fujitsu got it sorted very quickly, with out fuss! They called me straight away and arranged a time for a technician to attend my home. They turned up at the time they said would and had the issue fixed in no time at all.

Hi Adam, Thank you for taking the time to place your rating and comments on Product Review. We are delighted to hear you have received excellent customer service from our team, your custom and feedback are important to us. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any further questions and we will do our best to assist you.

Prompt and professional service

I had an error on my ducted reverse cycle unit, was called back within an hour and booked in for the next day. Faulty circuit board was replaced under warranty.

Hi R.Lightbody, Thank you for placing your comments and ratings on Product Review, your custom, and feedback are important to us. We are delighted you have received excellent customer service from our WA service team and your Fujitsu Air Conditioning unit has been fixed. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any further questions and we will do our best to assist you.

Excellent service

I had a fujitsu air conditioner playing up that was a few weeks out of warranty. With one phone call to fujitsu the lady organised a technician to look at it in a few days. The air conditioner was fixed at no charge. I found the company and staff excellent to deal with.

Store LocationMAX AIR CONDITIONING ,GOLD COAST
Hi Joe, we are delighted to hear you have received excellent customer service from our QLD Service team at the speed of the booking being placed and your Fujitsu Air conditioning unit being fixed for you. Thank you for placing your rating and comments on Product Review, your feedback and custom are important to us.

Informative

Was disappointed when the near new ac expired.
However team Fujitsu had the replacement parts installed and the unit running quickly.
Worth noting they also changed parts that may have been compromised, but still working.
Service like this is rare.
Well done.

Store LocationAmbiance air midvale
HI Mike, Thank you for providing your feedback on Product Review. We appreciate you taking the time to let us know of your experience.

Service of 9 units

Arrived on time and completed the job efficiently and effectively. Technician was super friendly and kept me informed on what was happening throughout the day. Would highly recommend using Fujitsu to service your units.

Hi Sasha, Thank you for taking the time to place your comments and rating on Product Review. We are delighted to hear you have received excellent customer service from our Service Team especially regarding the communication held on the day. If you have any further questions please don't hesitate to contact us and we will do our best to assist you.

Fujitsu were efficient

We wanted to have our split system airconditioner serviced in preparation for switching over to heating in winter. From phoning to having job done was 5 days. All done on time and serviceman came when he said he would. No dramas at all.

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback on Product Review. We are glad to hear you were happy with the service you received from our Service Team. Please contact us if you have any further inquiries.

Where can I learn more about these two products such as the pros and cons for fujitsu gas furnace FF LT96 and air cond. FO 17C 2.5 Ton, 30000 BTU?
Hi Shirley, Thank you for placing your question on Product Review which has come through to the Fujitsu General Australia team. In regards to providing you the pros and cons for the Fujitsu Gas furnace FF LT96 and Air Conditioning unit FO 17c 2.5 Ton these are American products so please contact the Fujitsu General United States office and they will do their best to assist you: U.S. Headquarters: Fujitsu General America, Inc. 353 Route 46 West Fairfield, NJ 07004 Telephone Contact Numbers: Toll Free: (888) 888-3424 Local (NJ): (973) 575-0380 Main Fax: (973) 575-2194 Email: For support, please email hvac@fujitsugeneral.com

I tried to claim the $150 each cash back for two Aircon units and when it came to uploading a photo of receipts and model number and serial number it rejected it. Any suggestions?
Hi Akka, I'm not sure why this would happen. Are you able to email me at contact@fujitsugeneral.com.au with your invoice and serial numbers and I will lodge it on your behalf?

Similar listings