Fujitsu
See the Best Appliance Brands in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Fujitsu

Peter.
Peter.Perth, WA

Finally

At last I finally found out why my A/C unit wouldn't heat the lounge room, the lady at Harvey Norman sold me a unit that was to small for the area I wanted to heat and that's after going there with the measurements. The last Technician did a fantastic job of readjusting the unit to give me a bit more heat and finally telling me it was the wrong size after many visits from other technicians over 4 years.

great job

Leo did a great job of sorting out the problem with our air conditioning

Fujitsu A.FujitsuSend a private message

Hi Leo, Thank you for your comments and ratings on Product Review. We value your custom and your feedback is important to us.

air conditioner repairn

prompt, good service a a a a a a a

Fujitsu A.FujitsuSend a private message

Hi Valued Customer Thank you for taking the time to place your comments and ratings on Product Review. We value your custom and your feedback is important to us. We love Happy Customers

Savio
SavioSydney, NSW

Good job

Good job by Tech who attended. Quite knowledgeable I would say.

Raye G
Raye GSydney, NSW

Excellent service

Excellent service, professional and polite. Staff were quick to rectify fault, left house clean

Fujitsu A.FujitsuSend a private message

Hi Raye, Thank you for taking the time to place your comments and ratings on Product Review. We value your custom and your feedback is important to us. We love Happy Customers

Technician Steve

We were greatly appreciative of Steve, there was a mix up with our booking, Steve arrived at 7am as advised and went straight to work, it was very cold and both of our Kids had colds. The heater was up and running in about 10 minutes. Steve was pleasant, and very personable, he explained everything to us as well. Your Team is all the better for having such a wonderful Employee

Kate

Fujitsu A.FujitsuSend a private message

Hi Kate, Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any further questions and we will do our best to assist you.

Christiaan
Christiaan

Great support from Fujitsu

I had 2 split system units installed. One of them had an issue after a few months. The Independant installer did not care much to help me out but Fujitsu stepped in like a boss , came to site and replaced the faulty PCB within warranty. Up and running again without issue.

Ian
IanSydney Surrounds, NSW

Poor design for a inverter Air Con

If we had known that Fujitsu air conditioner in the heating mode would make a gurgling noise every time it turned on! We wouldn’t have gone with Fujitsu! I will be writing a google review about this so others aren’t put out by the noise.

Fujitsu A.FujitsuSend a private message

Hi Ian, We are sorry to hear about your experience. Please call Fujitsu Assist Service Team so we can discuss this further with you. Fujitsu Assist Tel: 1300 364 484.

Garry
GarrySydney, NSW

Aircon service

Prompt, Friendly, Competent. We would certainly recommend this service to others.

Fujitsu A.FujitsuSend a private message

Hi Garry, Thank you for taking the time to place your comments and rating on Product Review. We are delighted to hear you've received excellent service from the Fujitsu Assist Team and had a great customer service experience. We love Happy Customers.

Laura
Laura

Great work

Clear explanation of the problem identified using language easy to understand

Fujitsu A.FujitsuSend a private message

Hi Laura, Thank you for taking the time to place your comments and rating on Product Review. We are delighted to hear you've received excellent information and had a great customer service experience. We love Happy Customers.

Review collected in partnership with Fujitsu

Very, very happy with the service.

Straight to the point. Excellent services and great communication skills.

Fujitsu A.FujitsuSend a private message

Hi, Thank you for providing your review and feedback. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience.

customer_first_namec
customer_first_namecGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent Service

Very prompt service to repair our broken split system. Good communication.

Fujitsu A.FujitsuSend a private message

Thank you for providing your review and feedback. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us.

Stephen
StephenSydney, NSW

Excellent service

Fujitsu service team were very helpful and kept me informed of progress of parts. The technician was punctual and very professional, knew what he was doing with no problems in completing the job.

Fujitsu A.FujitsuSend a private message

Hi Stephen,, Thank you for providing your review and feedback. We appreciate you sharing the details of your experience with us.

Review collected in partnership with Fujitsu

Exemplary service from a fantastic tech.

The tech who came to check my air conditioner was polite, knowledgeable, thorough and helpful. He knew his stuff! And he gave me quite a bit of practical advice, thank you for a very positive experience.

Fujitsu A.FujitsuSend a private message

Hi John, Thank you for providing your review and feedback. We're so glad you've had a great experience with our Assist team and appreciate you sharing this.

Very Professional and thorough

The technician Paul was very professional and very experienced in what he was doing took his time checked the unit very thoroughly before he left. Extremely happy with the service I got From Paul.

• Store LocationEastern Creek nsw
Fujitsu A.FujitsuSend a private message

Hi Gloria, Thank you for providing your review and feedback. We're so glad to hear you were happy with the service Paul provided. We'll be sure to pass this on to him.

samasked

how will i know when the cash back card has been approved, also if they have recieved the receipts iv emailed showing proof paid in full

Fujitsu A.FujitsuSend a private message

Hi Sam, Once your claim has been approved you will receive an email confirming. You can call us anytime on 1300 364 484 to check the status and also check the status online here -https://www.fgafreemoney22.com.au/claim-status-login

sam

ok thankyou, is there a way i could confirm here with you if you received the receipts, as they dont seem to know much when i call

Fujitsu A.FujitsuSend a private message

Hi Sam, Yes but I'd need your surname, claim ID, and phone number if you can private message me I can check for you.

Stephen L.
Stephen L.asked

We just had a new one fitted the lounge is nice and quite but the ones in the bedrooms sound li like water running then like it's raining then after couple of minutes of noice it kicks in running like the one in the lounge nice and quiet but dose this all night. Is t this a problem with them

Jay C
Jay Casked

Hi
I bought two of your Reverse Cycle Split systems (SET-ASTG34KMTC and SET-ASTG12KMTC) from the Good Guys in Victoria. One of the reason was due to the Digital Prepaid Card promotion. I have been working straight for almost 3 weeks and was really busy and had planned to apply for the offer today. Just went on the website and it says the offer lodgement date expiry was 30th Sep two days ago. I was just wondering if there is a chance you can make an exception and allow me to be eligible for the promotion please. It’s just that I have been in lot of pressure including work and then looking after kids etc and had planned to lodge it today and I am really disappointed that I missed on the offer which I kind of factored in my budget when I was buying the units and would really appreciate your understanding please. I am about to supply you the payment receipts / tax invoices and serial numbers of both the units.
Regards
Jay

Fujitsu A.FujitsuSend a private message

Get an answer from our members and Fujitsu representatives