Listing monitored by Fujitsu

customer_first_namecMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good

Prompt and informative.Helpful and supportive.Answered all my questions and clarified all the doubts.The technical team was knowledgeable and were punctual.

Locky
LockyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great service staff

The attending staff asked questions then inspected and checked the inside and outside units.
They then ran working tests inside finding one setting that caused problems (that we had experienced) adjusted unit showing us what to do in future.
Very satisfied with the help recieved

Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

HI Locky, Thank you for providing your feedback on Product Review. We appreciate you taking the time to let us know about your experience.

Review collected in partnership with Fujitsu

Warranty replacement for blown outdoor unit PCB board.

Fujitsu tech came out and upon inspecting unit quickly replaced a blown PCB board. Very professional. Kudos to Fujitsu. Thanks

Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi Beau, Thank you for providing your review and feedback. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience.

Peter
Peter Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Maintenance provided.

The two gentlement who attended our home were polite and courtious. They explained the issue with our air conditioner and replaced two broken parts. They were very professional.

He was really great !!

He was in & out and it take very long at all
He was very nice also!! That’s why I gave five stars

Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi Colleen, Thank you for providing your review and feedback. We really appreciate you letting us know about your experience.

Da5h
Da5hMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great ducted system

Easy to manage.
Simple controls.
Enough power to run 7 zones easily
Had a faulty circuit board, but was replaced within 3 days.

Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi Thank you for providing your feedback on Product Review. We appreciate you taking the time to let us know about your experience.

Air conditioning repairs

Service was prompt and efficient and communication was great. They arrived on time and kept me informed throughout. Very happy.

customer_first_namecIllawarra, NSW

Great Service

The works were carried out very quick and system works great, we are very happy with the technician that attended.

Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Thank you for providing your review and feedback. We appreciate you letting us know about your experience.

Gina
GinaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Reverse cycle aircon/heater not working

Technician Mani came to replace faulty part. in/out house in pouring rain. Poor guy was saturated shoes on/off not one spec mud inside.. So meticulous in ensuring everything working to perfection despite melb weather.
Well done Mani!!

Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi Gina, thank you for providing your feedback, I'll pass this lovely feedback onto Mani

Works really well..

Technician was very knowledgeable and thorough. He provided advice on the zone splitting issue and then performed a full service. Very friendly guy.

Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Thank you for providing your review and feedback. We appreciate you letting us know about your experience .

Tim
TimSydney, NSW

Excellence

I needed Fujitsu air con units servicing. They came (on time), they saw, they serviced, and then gave me a couple of tips to make the units run more efficiently. Who could ask for more?

Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi Tim, Thank you for providing your feedback on Product Review. We are glad you were happy with your service.

Absolutely love them!!

I have one in every bedroom and living room. I love that everyone can adjust their own room according to their own comfort. They are efficient and the warranty service has been excellent.

Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi Bianca, Thank you for providing your feedback on Product Review. We appreciate you sharing this with us

Recently had our air con machine serviced. Efficient, organized and rectified the issue in a timely manner. Would highly recommend.

Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi Chrissy Thank you for taking the time to place your comments and ratings on Product Review. We're pleased to hear you've received excellent customer service from the Service Team, your custom and feedback are important to us.

customer_first_namecIllawarra, NSW

Excellent Technical Support

Jason from Fujitsu efficiently analysed and remedied the problem with our AnywAir control system. Both he, and the Scott's team at Keane Air Conditioning who installed the air conditioning system, are on top of their business and were helpful and patient at every stage of their involvement. Such excellent service is highly valued and unfortunately is rare. 100% in all aspects.

Glen Kerri
Glen KerriWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

This warranty team/ customer service team are to be commended for their work.

I was so angry with the problems I was having with my Fujitsu....the Team from Fujitsu were quick to get back to me which was fantastic. They sent out a technician (Brett) from Bribie Island, he was quick n honest. The customer service team member Adam was great to talk too, understanding n professional n friendly. Always kept me updated, sent technician within a fortnight to my home n he fixed it. Now it runs whisper quiet, I am now a happy customer. Absolutely highly recommend this team. The professionalism and understanding is incredible. Thank you sincerely

Read more reviews - page 2

Stephen L.
Stephen L.asked

We just had a new one fitted the lounge is nice and quite but the ones in the bedrooms sound li like water running then like it's raining then after couple of minutes of noice it kicks in running like the one in the lounge nice and quiet but dose this all night. Is t this a problem with them

Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi Stephen, we're sorry to hear about the issue at night with your Air conditioning unit. Please call the Technical Support Team with the model of your Fujitsu unit which can be located on the right-hand side and they will do their best to assist you. Tel: 1300 364 484

Jay C
Jay Casked

Hi
I bought two of your Reverse Cycle Split systems (SET-ASTG34KMTC and SET-ASTG12KMTC) from the Good Guys in Victoria. One of the reason was due to the Digital Prepaid Card promotion. I have been working straight for almost 3 weeks and was really busy and had planned to apply for the offer today. Just went on the website and it says the offer lodgement date expiry was 30th Sep two days ago. I was just wondering if there is a chance you can make an exception and allow me to be eligible for the promotion please. It’s just that I have been in lot of pressure including work and then looking after kids etc and had planned to lodge it today and I am really disappointed that I missed on the offer which I kind of factored in my budget when I was buying the units and would really appreciate your understanding please. I am about to supply you the payment receipts / tax invoices and serial numbers of both the units.
Regards
Jay

Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi Jay, please send the information to promotions@fujitsugeneral.com.au. Please also be advised Fujitsu kindly gave an extra 8 weeks to lodge the claim after the promotion had closed for purchases, or to advise of any issues with doing so. This was an online claiming process which was taken down on the date stated in the promotion as per the terms and conditions. Please call Fujitsu Assist Tel: 1300 364 484 if you have any further questions.

Belinda
Belindaasked

I have entered all my details to claim the prepaid Mastercard however when I press "next" after selecting my invoice and proof of payment it says that the next screen doesn't exist or has been moved. Tried multiple times with the same result.

Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi Belinda we're sorry to hear about your experience in trying to lodge a claim for the Fujitsu Free Money Promotion, please call Fujitsu Assist Tel: 1300 364 484 and they will do their best to assist you.

Get an answer from our members and Fujitsu representatives