Fujitsu

Well done....up and running again...

The control unit had an error and would not run....support was great coming ouf to replace a faulty circuit board in the ac unit promptly....very happy with the whole process !!!

Hi Con, Thank you for taking the time to place your rating and comment on Product Review. Your custom and feedback is important to us. We are delighted to hear you have experienced great customer service from our Service Team and your Fujitsu air-conditioning unit is now working for you. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any further questions and we will do our best to assist you.

Very Professional

The Fujitsu staff were very professional and quickly identified the source of the problem and made practical suggestions as to the best solution. I was very impressed with their service,

Store LocationUnknown
Hi Valued Customer, Thank you for taking the time to place your rating and comments on Product Review. Your custom and feedback is important to us. We are delighted to hear you have received excellent customer service from our Service Team and your Fujitsu Air-conditioning is now working for you. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any further questions and we will do our best to assist you.

Prompt service

The technician arrived on time and was extremely professional while he was at the centre. He serviced the air conditioners and gave us advice on keeping the systems working well. The air conditioners are working really efficiently. Very happy with the service provided.

Hi Valued Customer, Thank you for taking the time to place your ratings and comments on Product Review. Your custom and feedback is important to us. We are delighted to hear you have received excellent customer service from our Service Technician and your Fujitsu Air-conditioning is working efficiently for you. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any further questions and we will do our best to assist you.

Fantastic customer service and support

The service centre was prompt to book in the initial inspection. The Technician was on time, friendly, knowledgeable and understanding. Stephen quickly diagnosed and clearly articulated the cause of the issues. Good customer service - dealt with matter within appopriate turn around

Store LocationQLD Service Centre
Hi John, Thank you for taking the time to place your rating and comments on Product Review. Your custom and feedback is important to us. We are delighted to hear you have received excellent customer service from our Service Team and your Fujitsu Airconditioning is now working for you. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any further questions and we will do our best to assist you.

Prompt and fast

The technician arrived on time, and was quick to diagnose the issues, unfortunately I can’t remember his name but hope he is the one to return to carry out the quoted works. My only criticism would be the initial booking process, I waited 5 days from my initial enquiry until someone called me back and then it was to see if I was available the following day. Unfortunately I wasn’t due to the fact that I also work, once I knew when my next RDO was I rang back and booked the service for that day.

Hi Bryon, Thank you for taking the time to place your rating and comments on Product Review. Your custom and feedback is important to us. We will investigate your initial enquiry time and we are delighted you have now received excellent customer service from our WA Service team. Please don't hesitate to contact us should you have any further questions and we will do our best to assist you.

On Time-Job fixed

Firstly the technician was on time. Diagnosed the problem and ordered parts required. Second visit fixed the problem in a timely manor. Checked other aircons and discovered a problem with another one. Parts ordered and again on time for scheduled fix. Good outcome.

Store LocationN/A

Better late than never

My air-con gave up working about 24th January . It was finally fixed on 8th March.
Having endured the very worst of the heat & having had to buy a second hand portable air-con as I suffer both Lymphodema & heart problems, I must say I am relieved to have it working again.
The young man who came to fix it, Jason, was extremely competent & polite though I would have been grateful to have him 5 weeks earlier.

Hi Veronica, Thank you for providing your feedback on Product Review. I have passed your feedback onto Jason too. We have tried to accommodate all customers as quickly as possible during this very hot summer.

Warranty service

Gareth, the Technician, was outstanding -both in servicing the unit and his personal skills. A truly 5 star service! He came twice because parts had to be ordered. His colleagues at head office were also very helpful and considerate.

Hi Tony, Thank you for taking the time to place your rating and comments on Product Review. Your custom and feedback is important to us. We are delighted to hear you have received excellent customer service from Gareth our Service Technician. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any further queries and we will do our best to assist you.

Quick on fuss fix

The serviceman came the next day on time and had the problem analysed and solved in a very short space of time. The young fellow was polite and efficient, what more could you ask for?

Hi Craig, Thank you for taking the time to place your rating and comments on Product Review. Your custom and feedback is important to us. We are delighted to hear you have received excellent customer service from our Service Team and your Fujitsu airconditioner is now working for you. Please don't hesitate to contact us and we will do our best to assist you.

Hit & Miss

Fujitsu technician arrived on scene as organised and replaced faulty part under warranty in less than 15 minutes. Fantastic.

However Fujitsu is closed on weekends, which when it's 40 degrees and the faulty air con can't be fixed, we suffered for 48hrs

Knowledgeable and competent technician

The technician - Paulv - carried out the service efficiently and competently. He investigated and identified the cause of the fault quickly, explaining what he was doing all the while. He noted that while he had rectified the fault within the converter, the cause of the fault was how power was connected to the drain pump. This our installer needs to correct. Best of all, Paulv actually 'cleaned up' after the job was done.

Hi David, Thank you for taking the time to place your rating and comments on Product Review. Your custom and feedback is important to us. We are delighted to hear you have received excellent customer service from Paul one of our technicians in the NSW Service Team. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any further questions and we will do our best to assist you.

Excellent Service

Once our issue was logged, the staff were very professional and efficient in dealing with the issue, from the initial scheduling appointment through to the onsite technician (keeping us up to date the whole way through). The technician that attended our premises was fantastic and went above and beyond to assist.

Hi Krishna, Thank you for taking the time to place your comments and rating on Product Review. We value your custom and feedback. We are delighted to hear you have received excellent customer service from our Service Team. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any further questions and we will do our best to assist you.

Quotation callout fee

The service is very organised but I thought that my initial request for quote for repair would have been free if I accepted the repair quote, I was not aware inspection and quote was a compulsory charge before the technician arrived and gave me the quote. The inverter has been installed over 9 years ago but it would only have been used intermittently approx; 12 months total in that time. I was disappointed that I could not replace the inverter with a new one as Fujitsu have made the new ones so they are not compatible with the indoor component, you have pay to change both units.

Hi Terry, Thank you for providing your feedback on Product Review. Fujitsu have a call out fee for any non warranty repairs which our coordinators usually explain this to all customers at the initial booking. Unfortunately, technology changes quite rapidly and compatibility between models is difficult. I will pass your feedback to our Service Manager.Thank you for your response, unfortunately technology changes maybe with the intent to make the previous manufactured items redundant so that new product has to be purchased and so continues the roundabout of expense to the consumer, I have an LG split system in one part of my house that is 20 years old without an issue.

Fujitsu really know what customer service means and how to deliver

I have 3 Fujitsu splits in my home and unfortunately on Australia Day my larger 8kw unit , at 5 years old decided to play up. After going through the standard trouble shooting, the unit wasn’t responding. I contacted customer care and submitted a ticket. The Fujitsu customer rep quickly responded to my calls for help, and knowing some hot days were coming up, was able to organise a good turnaround to get the unit repaired in a timely manner for summer business when local repairers couldn’t even come see the unit for 2 weeks. Plus the Fujitsu servicemen that came out were very professional and respectful and didn’t waste my day - done in about 1 hour.
It’s working perfectly now. Thank you Fujitsu for honoring your service and warranty without hassle. Will defiantly stick with the brand for any future units I may need, and would recommend to anyone considering buying an air con to support a company that will support you when it counts.

Hi Mouhammed, Thank you for taking the time to place your comments on Product Review. Your custom and feedback is important to us. We are delighted to hear you have received excellent customer service from our Service team and your Fujitsu Airconditioning unit was fixed and working well during this hot season. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any further questions and we will do our best to assist you.

Fujitsu were very prompt and professional .

They sent out a technician first thing the next day who was very professional. Problem with the Metalflex Controller. Waiting for a replacement part from a different company. Fujitsu were excellent.

WOW What Service

Bought a couple of new Fujitsu (7.1kW and 2.1kW) air conditioners last year from Harvey Norman. The purchase and installation all went very well and was kept informed on progress throughout. I had difficulty in understanding and adjusting to the Fujitsu Inverter System and reported my concern to Fujitsu who responded virtually immediately and had a service person come out that day to check all was working well. He gave me very good hints as to how to get the best performance. It has worked well through the last heat wave in Adelaide albeit on a higher fan speed than we are used to but no complaints. Very well done by all from start to finish. If only one could get that service everywhere.

Hi Davo, Thank you for taking the time to place your comment on Product Review. Your custom and feedback is important to us. We are delighted to hear you have received excellent customer service from our Adelaide Service Team and are pleased with your Fujitsu Airconditioning Unit. Please don't hesitate to contact us should you have any further questions and we will do our best to assist you.

Great job fixing the aircon so quick.

The weather was horrendous (very hot), but they fitted me in to repair the aircon, the technician turned up on time and was very expedient, was a pleasure to deal with.

Excellent Service

The Rapid response and Service was deeply appreciated during a heat wave in South Australia, emails were sent on Saturday and a follow up phone call was received at 8.00am Monday. We were advised a technician was out in our area and would be available around 11.00am he arrived earlier than expected and completed the repairs within 30 minutes.

Fujitsu Unit

The Fujitsu Unit was installed by professional tradesmen. The Unit has worked beautifully and has made a huge difference to our lives in the current heatwave. We would recommend a Fujitsu Unit to other people.

Top notch service

Top quality service following on from service that was substandard from a private service provider. Fujitsu did a quality job at a special no charge basis. Can recommend Fujitsu service to anyone.

Hi Ivo, Thank you for taking the time to place your comments and ratings on Product Review. Your custom and feedback is important to us. We are delighted to hear of your experience with our Fujitsu Service Team. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any further questions and we will do our best to assist you. Tel: 1300 364 484