71% · 155 · 24%

Tes
Tes2 posts

Best reusable cup by far!

Love the design and feel of the cup, very well made is my go-to everyday!
First L.
First L.Sydney, NSW

Asha
Asha

Beats all the rest!

I've had myself many coffee cups and this one tops the lot!

Keeps your coffee warm for hours if you keep the lid shut and its completely sealed so it can rumble and tumble around in your car and not leak a drop (I know from experience)

Perfect for everyday use, camping, road trips, work days, you name it.

Love, love, love. Show details ·  1

meeka_inc
meeka_inc15 posts
Craig P.
Craig P.2 posts

Hit or miss

I had one of these given as a gift and it has been fantastic. So much so I bought a few more as gifts for others. The ones I purchased have been a real let down though - one recipient even choosing to return to her $10 Deco from Woolies.
My lid is stamped with a "1" on the underside while the others have a "2" - maybe there was a fault with the latter.
Either way, I contacted Fressko customer service last week and as yet have had no response. Show details
SAR
SAR2 posts

Ridiculous Customer Service

I’d ordered my cup a month ago, upon probing to find out where it might be I was asked to keep tracking it with the URL provided which hasn’t changed for two working weeks and now have been advised to wait another month to see if I receive it.

Please do not order online!

Duncan F.
Duncan F.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Best keep cup I've ever come across

Brilliant and well-thought-out design. It's very well insulated and very secure, so you can close it and chuck it in your bag or whatever. Also works well as a water bottle. Functionally outstanding, and aesthetically pleasing: highly recommended Show details ·  1
Cara
Cara

Stained and terrible customer service

Used for 3 months with tea and coffee. Noticed stained/rust rings on the inside of the cup and rusty taste. Attempted to remove by following their website instructions with no success. Contacted customer service and did not receive a response until one month later, where they told me to follow website instructions (ignoring that is said I'd tried that) and "If this does not work unfortunately, we have no further recommendations due to the staining of the cup with the contents used." So their mug cannot handle tea and coffee?? I cannot use this mug anymore due to the taste of rust. Very disappointing for such an expensive and highly recommended mug.
Alan
AlanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very disappointed :(

This reusable coffee cup is great in many aspects but one big design flaw that makes this cup useless when drinking a cappuccino. The design of the lip is long and narrow in the inside which separates the creamer as you drink it so you will only experience a very liquid drink :( completely ruins a cappuccino. How can such a basic design consideration could have been missed?! Very disappointed as I thought I had finally found the perfect reusable cup! Show details
SJK
SJK

My Fressko Cup Leaks :(

I really like the look and feel of my cup but one of the reasons I bought it was because of the claim that it does not leak. My cup leaks from the screw top, not the drinking spout. I have contacted the store I purchased it from but have not received any reply after a couple of weeks. I think there is a problem with the seal:( Show details
made by Fressko   DM

Hi there! Sounds like you have an issue with the lid. Please email our customer service directly, rather than the store you bought it from, and we will help you out. :)

HT C.
HT C.2 posts

Disappointing fressko camino cup ended being a great cup

I bought the fressko cup in Singapore and had a replacement cup after the first one leaked. Unfortunately, it still leaked. The coffee leaked and stained my hand which I only realised it after I felt stickiness on my hand.

However, after using the cup for another few days, the seal seem to be better and there is no more leakage and my coffee remains hot for more than an hour which is as long as I need it. I guess the new rubber seal needs some time to get provide a proper seal. So please take this into account for anyone who is planning to buy this cup which I now love it very much. Show details ·  2

Belinda
Belinda7 posts

Brett H.
Brett H.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

Perfect!!

I'd been searching for a great reusable coffee cup and recently purchased the 12oz Camino. Stylish & functional. Doesn't leak & stays hot for ages. Everything you would want in a reusable cup. My search has ended - 100% recommend this product Show details
Lee
LeePerth, WA2 posts

Fressko reusable coffee cup

I am so impressed with my new reusable coffee cup. No leaks and my coffee stayed hot for hours.
The colour range is lovely too.
Nice and light with a great non slip feel. I also purchased the flask and it stays hot for a long time. I will definetly buy a few more for the household.. Show details ·  1
Lynda
LyndaSouthwest, VIC2 posts

Best reusable cup we’ve ever had!

I first bought the Fressko Camino cup as a gift for my son’s girlfriend. The he confessed he had “permanently borrowed it” as it kept his coffee hot on the desk at work for 2 hours. He then purchased his own (and gave hers back!) and one for me for Mother’s Day and I bought two more for my daughter and her husband. We just about have one in every colour and we all love them. I had also purchased the Bamboo Tea flask but sadly this leaked a lot. Fressko replaced it with no questions asked, the Customer Service was excellent. Highly recommended.  Show details ·  1