Jura Australia

Jura Australia

Steve

SteveGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

best this for staff to have

absolutely fantastic product and service. Nothing is too much trouble, the workplace installation and demonstration was well planned and easy to comprehend. i would highly recommend this product to anyone thinking about a work place coffee machine

Elizabeth M

Elizabeth MVictoria

Happy Staff

Our last Jura coffee machine, which we had for more than 9 years, finally needed to be replaced - after providing the staff with over 33,000 coffees. We traded it in and now have the Jura X8. Delighted with this machine. It is very easy to clean and makes a very fine coffee. All staff are delighted with this new acquisition. The service we received from Stefanie has been excellent.

FRACHT AUSTRALIA - VIC

FRACHT AUSTRALIA - VICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent Customer Service and Product

We dealt with Stephanie from jura to purchase our office coffee machine. She was absolutely amazing!! She provided detailed information on all machines available ensuring we chose what would work best for the office. Since purchase she has been available to answer any/all questions and has kept in touch to ensure everything is going well. BEST Customer Service ever!!! Stephanie herself came all the way out to help deliver and set the machine up for us!
The coffee Machine is pretty amazing, Money well spent. Its so easy to use, so easy to clean and the coffee tastes amazing!
Thank you Stephanie & The team at JURA :).
Will definitely be recommending JURA to anyone who is in the market for a new machine!

Online Shops

Find out how Jura Australia compares to other Online Shops

Remonda

RemondaSydney, NSW

Exceptional Customer Service and Brilliant coffee Machine

JURA AustraliaJURA Australia

Hi Remonda, thank you for the excellent feedback! We wish you many more years of coffee drinking pleasure. Kind Regards, JURA Australia

Adam B.

Adam B.Southwest, VIC

Fantastic Experience Again

Just purchased a second Jura machine. This time with the advice and guidance of Stefanie. She was able to recommend 2 options for machine based on our team size and usage. The new machine has been fantastic and it was a seamless setup. Thanks also to Stefanie for helping me out a couple of weeks later with some extra advice.

JURA AustraliaJURA Australia

Hi Adam, thank you for the excellent feedback! It's really great to hear our staff are delivering exceptional customer service. We wish you many more years of coffee drinking pleasure. Kind Regards, JURA Australia

Trent B.

Trent B.

Excellent customer service

Spoke with the lovely Nerida who was quick to fix a very simple problem I had, saving me a call for a technician. Very pleased with my dealings with Jura. How great customer service should be.

Jura A.JURA Australia

Dear Trent B.
Thank you for taking the time to write a lovely review about one of our lovely support team members Nerrida.
Kind Regards
JURA Support Team

Barney37

Barney37Mid North Coast, NSW

Jura Quality machine with quality customer service.

Excellent customer service

My Coffee Machine was broken and I contacted Jura's costumer service, I dealt with Nerrida and Kylie, both were excellent to deal with, They were so helpful and friendly.
They asked me for a date for machine to be picked up and within a few days they came back and told me my coffee machine will be replaced and I will get it in two days. All in all everything took within one week.
I would like to thank Nerrida and Kylie for their excellent costumer service.

Avoid At All Cost

Online Shops

Find out how Jura Australia compares to other Online Shops

Never Received such great service

Well I walked into Jura Service centre in Melbourne never have i seen such a wonderful set up, my 10 year old machine needed to be serviced and i ended up purchasing a new one with the wonderful help from Kylie she walked through all the machines so helpful and nice we sat down and talked what would be best suited for my needs i walked out with a z6 great machine. Kylie gave me her card if i needed any help setting up I'm not that technical and this machine to advanced for me we couldnt manage over the phone so she come out afterhours to help I HAVE NEVER RECEIVED GREAT SERVICE LIKE THIS - Well done Jura

Anna

Anna

Jura coffee machine - would not buy anything else

I had trouble with my jura coffee machine and it did get sent back to Jura 3 times but at the 4th time they readily replaced it and with a better one with only a small change over cost. Very good service and they are great people to work with. Thank you Jura :)

Howiesue