2.3

PhilSydney, NSW

Review from a former Landlord

Stef

StefSydney

Worst customer service experience of my life

Buyer Beware2

Buyer Beware2Perth

Worst service ever, misleading information

Firstly I arrived at the property and couldn't find unit as wasn't advised where key was, was advertised under cover Bay and internet, received neither.
    Property was dirty and main room had water leaking from roof on electrical plugs below, so unsafe. They had tradesman walk in house next day no notice while I was at work.
    Photographs on internet for 22 fontenoy Rd, north Ryde are false and property looks nothing like it.

MatDarlinghurst

I was electrocuted twice

Furnished Properties P.Furnished Properties

What is the address of the property you are residing at?

Mat

Not answering this question on a public forum, sorry... You can email me if you want, but I'm not allowed to share emails here. I'm sure product review.com will give it to you if you ask. They have my permission.

Can you please contact us on 9518 8828

Meets expectations

On arrival a few items needed repairing or replacing and some extra cleaning was required. This was taken care of so we are satisfied with the apartment now. Not exactly executive luxury but perfectly reasonable and the company were pleasant and helpful, keen to put right the items we complained about.

Mel

MelSydney

Furnished Properties Pty Ltd-Very poor customer service; places listed on available dates are not av

Delighted

DelightedAlbury

Great location and apartment!!

My partner and I had looked endlessly for the right apartment in the location of Surry Hills, as this is where we wanted to be. We found an apartment on Goulburn Street that was offered by Furnished Properties Pty Ltd. More importantly it was available for our dates and the price was within our budget. Booking process was trouble free and Joe on arrival was a great welcome to only the apartment but the area, with suggestions of local cafes, restaurants and bars to check it. Thanks Joe and Furnished Properties. Hope to see you next year!!

Furnished Properties P.Furnished Properties

Great to hear that you enjoyed your time in Sydney and stay in the apartment. We will also pass on your thanks to Joe. Hope to be able to accommodate you again in the future.

Furnished Properties Pty Ltd

Charlie

CharlieMelbourne

The choice over a hotel in Sydney

Our usual choice for accommodation in Sydney was a hotel, however through the advice of a colleague I booked a furnished apartment with Furnished Properties and found the experience stress free. The apartment was as advertised and [Name removed] made the arrival and check in informative and fun. Will use them again.

Furnished Properties P.Furnished Properties

Thanks Charlie. I will pass on your appreciation to Joe.

Zero customer care

I have now left 2 emails enquiring about some properties in Sydney, and received no reply. It seems they don't really have a need to rent out their apartments and after reading the reviews below I have no desire to rent through them. Looks like I had a lucky escape!

Greetings,
    Apologies that you did not receive a reply to your enquiry. Can you please help us to improve our reply rate by stating your name and when you sent the enquiry?
    Furnished Properties.

Disappointed
    Disappointed

Alex. Sent on Saturday and Monday.

Very Poor Customer Service

Kevin

KevinSydney

Poor value for money

Julie

JulieBrisbane

Great service genuine

Very smooth transition for my son, highly organised and really nice people run this organisation. Its great for those who come from out of town. Room was clean and tidy. Leasing arrangements easy. Airport to furnished property to Crown St all over in less than an hour! Loved the provision of linen and airconditioning.
    Easy organised systemised provides linen

shamBentleigh East

Don't expect a refund of your deposit!

The property was good but the problem came after we followed up the refund of the deposit.
    After weeks, the deposit was not in our account. After writing to them, we eventually received a partial refund.
    When we pointed out the error in the statements via emails, they stopped replying.
    Use a more reputable provider as these sharks will/have keep as much of the deposit as they can.
    For the record, the apartment was left in great shape as I own properties myself.

the only con was the Furnished Properties Pty Ltd

Furnished Properties P.Furnished Properties

We did not return all of this guest cleaning and linen deposit as they did not provide all the keys and remotes for the apartment when departing.

Mrs Marshall

Mrs MarshallSydney

Impeccable service and value - don't bother looking elsewhere!

Perhaps LilianT is confusing Furnished Properties with Furnished Property. I have stayed in apartments managed by Furnished Properties (www.furnishedproperties.com.au). They were immaculate, beautifully furnished and excellent value. The personal service offered by www.furnishedproperties.com.au is without fault. They even personally check you into your apartment (a welcome surprise after a long flight) and show you around to familiarise you with all the gadgets (foxtel, wifi etc). I have stayed in other furnished apartments in Sydney but will only be using www.furnishedproperties.com.au in the future. Their service is second to none.
    Excellent service, beautiful apartments, great value.

LiLianTSydney

Poorly managed furnished property

The furnished apartment was dirty on arrival. It was located on the third floor and the lift did not work for duration of stay. There were also numerous other building issues. The property manager deliberately withheld information on building defects and also tried to renege on rental agreement after rental deposit was paid.

Poor service

LiLianT

The website is www.furnishedproperties.com.au. Yes in Sydney.

Furnished Properties P.Furnished Properties

Whilst we do our best at trying to resolve issues with the apartment, we do not manage the building and as such elevators within the building.