2Fusion Health Astra 8 Immune Tonic

Effective Within One day, A week, A month and Did not work
Side Effects None

Donna EMandurah32 posts
  Tablets

One a day (every day) does keep the Dr away :)

After and during battling cancer (head/neck) last year and having my immune system destroyed by radiation and chemo AND surrounded by people with colds and flus (of which Covid is another name), I took and still do one Astra 8 every morning, along with a Zinc, Magnesium, Vit D, Vit C and a probiotic and my GP reckon I might possibly be the healthiest person in Australia right now! I'm sure the combination is the magic but I also know Astra 8 even on its own is amazing stuff - from past experience. I stopped taking it years ago and regret it... I won't stop taking it now! Show details ·  1
Roz (North Perth)
Roz (North Perth)Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC7 posts

Perfect I know I cannot be without

My husband and I had taken fusion 8 tablets for at least 12mths , No flu colds etc and we were in and off planes, and my husband was having radiation also) I ran out, and said I will get another lot when in Melb, (didn’t buy , we then travelled again overseas , and we are both down with the flu , I believe in Fusion astra 8 , and now back on them , we were bragging about how we had gone through winter etc without any colds etc, and with my husbands immune system down as well . I won’t be without now x Show details
Buzzy
BuzzyRichmond-Tweed, NSW11 posts

Great bug fighter

Astra 8 has come to the rescue on at least three occasions this winter, enabling me to totally deflect the bug that was having a go at me i.e when you wake with that sore throat and horrid feeling and sneezes are frequent. I swear by it if you get in early. Show details
Penny
Penny2 posts

Remarkable product

Recommended to me by a friend. Had a severe cold which left me tired, lethargic and completely flat. Started on the Astra 8, 10ml in water twice a day. After 2 days I noticed a difference, after 3 feeling more energetic, after 5 days back to normal with good energy and not falling in an exhausted heap after 3pm anymore. Definitely worth the money. Show details
Lesleigh Moore
Lesleigh Moore

Great stuff

I don't take it but my daughter stays at a hostel while at school. She was always getting sick. She takes Astra 8 and she does not get sick anymore, sometimes she sounds like she has a little cold but A8 stops it. Show details
Aimee
AimeeSydney, NSW109 posts

Not working for me

I have been suffering from sore throat then running nose and have been taking 4 tablets a day in the last few days. However, I am still feeling unwell at the time of writing. Cannot understand other glowing reviews. Show details
Lou07
Lou07

Wonderful product!

I have chronic long term depression & anxiety - started taking Astra 8 after a cold & chest infection. I found my energy levels increased and depression decreased substantially . Feeling more Normal thanks to Fusion.

Stephie V
Stephie V

Absolutely swear by it

I used to get sick way too often, every year, particularly in winter and when I used to get back into exercising. Now, I never get sick. I take 1 a day (or 1 every two days), and if I feel a slight sore throat coming on, I’ll take 2 a day for a day or two. Honestly please try this - it is worth a shot, it’s worked for me, my mother & another friend. It does have a high price tag but is worth letting me live my life to the fullest.

Sunshien
Sunshien20 posts

Miracle Tonic

We keep this as a staple in our house. It’s miracle solution. We (the whole family) take it if we are starting to feel ill. It stops Illness in its tracks! Kids take it for sore throats or coughs. We very rarely ever get sick now. Huge fan.

Lorna
Lorna

Astra 8 has revived my daughter

For years My profoundly disabled daughter spent weeks in hospital with recurrent respiratory infections and viruses. She has been on Astra 8 for 9 months and has remained healthy and out of hospital. Her blood results have improved dramatically and her quality of life has gone from strength to strength. Thank you Fusion

Sally
Sally

Unbeleivably good

I started taking Astra for chronic fatigue and although I still have sore throat etc I am awake all day now and able to work before this I was sleeping 18 hours a day. I recently stopped takng them for a week due to minor surgery and went straight back to sleeping the 18 hours a day. Back on them again now but find I can only take them in the morning because if I take them in the afternoon I don't go to sleep untlll very late.

Shan
ShanPerth, WA22 posts
  Tablets

Hands down, the best I've come across

Amazing, safe to say I don't need anything else but fusions. Expensive but worth it. Would gladly buy in the future. They offer this great feeling of energy without the spikes.

Sam A
Sam ASydney10 posts
  Tablets

It might work but not entirely sure

I thought I'd write a review however I'm not total sure how to rate it more than mid-range. I've been on it for a little over a month and since then I've had an ear infection and a throat infection. I haven't had a cold so I guess that's something that it may have helped with. I haven't had more energy, however I do work extremely long hours doing labour intensive work so I don't think there's much that would help me there, unless it was a vitamin B shot. I'm still alive and haven't had the flu so I'll give it 3 stars.

Mary
Mary10 posts

Best immunity formula

I've tried vitamin C, echinacea, garlic et al but Astralagus is the best for immunity and convalescence. Liquid is well absorbed, beware it takes foul unless you dilute in quite a bit of water. I suggest hot water and lemon with the daily dose.

DeanB
DeanBPerth, WA4 posts

Perfect immune booster

I got a hint of the flu May this year and so I went to a vitamin shop to ask for a recommended immune booster. I bought this one and have taken a tablet each day over winter and not been sick. I travel in planes every third week and I've been around sick people but managed to escape going down with the flu this winter. I recommend this product.