Fusion Health Astra 8 Immune Tonic

Tablets, Liquid (See All)
See the Best Vitamins & Dietary Supplements in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Fusion Health

Roz (North Perth)
Roz (North Perth)Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Perfect I know I cannot be without

My husband and I had taken fusion 8 tablets for at least 12mths , No flu colds etc and we were in and off planes, and my husband was having radiation also) I ran out, and said I will get another lot when in Melb, (didn’t buy , we then travelled again overseas , and we are both down with the flu , I believe in Fusion astra 8 , and now back on them , we were bragging about how we had gone through winter etc without any colds etc, and with my husbands immune system down as well . I won’t be without now x

Purchased in for $79.

• Effective Within A week
  • Side Effects
    • None
Buzzy
BuzzyRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Great bug fighter

Astra 8 has come to the rescue on at least three occasions this winter, enabling me to totally deflect the bug that was having a go at me i.e when you wake with that sore throat and horrid feeling and sneezes are frequent. I swear by it if you get in early.

Purchased at Flannerys Natural Grocers.

• Effective Within One day

Remarkable product

Recommended to me by a friend. Had a severe cold which left me tired, lethargic and completely flat. Started on the Astra 8, 10ml in water twice a day. After 2 days I noticed a difference, after 3 feeling more energetic, after 5 days back to normal with good energy and not falling in an exhausted heap after 3pm anymore. Definitely worth the money.

Purchased in for $52.95.

Great stuff

I don't take it but my daughter stays at a hostel while at school. She was always getting sick. She takes Astra 8 and she does not get sick anymore, sometimes she sounds like she has a little cold but A8 stops it.

Purchased in at Go vital.

Vitamins & Dietary Supplements

Find out how Fusion Health Astra 8 Immune Tonic compares to other Vitamins & Dietary Supplements

Aimee
AimeeSydney, NSW

Not working for me

I have been suffering from sore throat then running nose and have been taking 4 tablets a day in the last few days. However, I am still feeling unwell at the time of writing. Cannot understand other glowing reviews.

Purchased in .

• Effective Within Did not work

Wonderful product!

I have chronic long term depression & anxiety - started taking Astra 8 after a cold & chest infection. I found my energy levels increased and depression decreased substantially . Feeling more Normal thanks to Fusion.

Absolutely swear by it

I used to get sick way too often, every year, particularly in winter and when I used to get back into exercising. Now, I never get sick. I take 1 a day (or 1 every two days), and if I feel a slight sore throat coming on, I’ll take 2 a day for a day or two. Honestly please try this - it is worth a shot, it’s worked for me, my mother & another friend. It does have a high price tag but is worth letting me live my life to the fullest.

Clara V.
Make staying at home more enjoyable with these products and tips

make-staying-at-home-more-enjoyable-with-these-products-and-tips
How to be more eco-friendly when you're gifting this Christmas

how-to-be-more-eco-friendly-when-youre-gifting-this-christmas
Sunshien
Sunshien

Miracle Tonic

We keep this as a staple in our house. It’s miracle solution. We (the whole family) take it if we are starting to feel ill. It stops Illness in its tracks! Kids take it for sore throats or coughs. We very rarely ever get sick now. Huge fan.

Astra 8 has revived my daughter.

For years My profoundly disabled daughter spent weeks in hospital with recurrent respiratory infections and viruses. She has been on Astra 8 for 9 months and has remained healthy and out of hospital. Her blood results have improved dramatically and her quality of life has gone from strength to strength. Thank you Fusion

Unbeleivably good

I started taking Astra for chronic fatigue and although I still have sore throat etc I am awake all day now and able to work before this I was sleeping 18 hours a day. I recently stopped takng them for a week due to minor surgery and went straight back to sleeping the 18 hours a day. Back on them again now but find I can only take them in the morning because if I take them in the afternoon I don't go to sleep untlll very late.

Shan
ShanPerth, WA

Hands down, the best I've come across

Amazing, safe to say I don't need anything else but fusions. Expensive but worth it. Would gladly buy in the future. They offer this great feeling of energy without the spikes.

Sam A
Sam ASydney

It might work but not entirely sure

I thought I'd write a review however I'm not total sure how to rate it more than mid-range. I've been on it for a little over a month and since then I've had an ear infection and a throat infection. I haven't had a cold so I guess that's something that it may have helped with. I haven't had more energy, however I do work extremely long hours doing labour intensive work so I don't think there's much that would help me there, unless it was a vitamin B shot. I'm still alive and haven't had the flu so I'll give it 3 stars.

Mary
Mary

Best immunity formula

I've tried vitamin C, echinacea, garlic et al but Astralagus is the best for immunity and convalescence. Liquid is well absorbed, beware it takes foul unless you dilute in quite a bit of water. I suggest hot water and lemon with the daily dose.

DeanB
DeanBPerth, WA

Perfect immune booster

I got a hint of the flu May this year and so I went to a vitamin shop to ask for a recommended immune booster. I bought this one and have taken a tablet each day over winter and not been sick. I travel in planes every third week and I've been around sick people but managed to escape going down with the flu this winter. I recommend this product.

Maree
MareeCentral Queensland, QLD

Excellent product

I am a chronic sinus sufferer and have found these tablets to be very helpful by assisting me become far less congested. I chose these tablets for their inclusion of Chinese medecines as I thought they would be more effecive. Wouldn't live without them.

fusion h.Fusion HealthSend a private message

What wonderful feedback, Maree. We are happy to hear that you are feeling better since taking the Astra 8 Immune Tonic.