Fusion Health Hair Tonic

Fusion Health Hair Tonic

See the Best Vitamins & Dietary Supplements in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Fusion Health

Norma SANTOS
Norma SANTOS

Excellent for hair growth

I have been using this hair tonic for years and it works really good. Even my workmates have noticed the regrowth on my hair. But since I stopped using it for my hair started to thin again. Probably I need to continue taking it for maintenance probably!

Purchased in February 2014 at Go Vita.

Effective Within More than a month

About the Fusion Hair and Tonic with Phytofol.

I am 71 years old and my hair was starting to fall out, I have been using the product for over 12 months now, I think it’s fantastic and it works, my hair never looked better

Purchased in February 2018 for $49.95.

Effective Within A month
ChiChiSydney, NSW

Works But Side Effects Aint Worth The Results

I saw my hair looks overall fuller and the small bald patch has baby hairs growing outta it. However the tablets given me headaches, tummy aches and the heaviest head. It isnt worth long term having this. No amount of hair could make me wanna endure headaches, tummy aches and the heaviest head everyday especially for a tablet where once you stop having it it doesnt work and your locks return to normal.

Purchased in May 2019 at Go Vita for $50.00.

Effective Within More than a month
Vitamins & Dietary Supplements

Find out how Fusion Health Hair Tonic compares to other Vitamins & Dietary Supplements

Aimee
AimeeSydney, NSW

Save your money

I have had hair falling out and have been taking these tablets for a while and there is no change whatsoever. Just a waste of money. Also too many tablets to take in 1 day. No point taking it for months hoping for something good to happen.

Purchased in February 2019.

Franklin Dattein
Franklin DatteinSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent for Alopecia

Do collagen supplements actually work?

Collagen is enjoying some time in the spotlight when it comes to popular beauty products in 2021. But is shelling out the bucks on edible collagen really worth it? We answer 7 common collagen questions to find out.

Avleen M.
Avleen M.19 July 2021
do-collagen-supplements-actually-work
Gendy
GendySydney, NSW

Works for me !

I have always found FUSION products to be good. I took the 'menopause' one years ago and it helped. Now I have thinning hair and I have been taking the 'Hair Tonic' in conjunction with the FUSION mangesium. Alot less hair in the shower after washing my hair. Give it a go !

Caused migraines

I took these tablets and got really bad migraines afterwards. Once I stopped the migraines subsided. In order to test the theory, I took the tablets twice daily once again, and within 2 weeks, the migraines started again. Definitely not worth it.

Ono
OnoSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love it!

I've been using the hair tonic for about 8 weeks now and am starting to see great results. I have fine hair, am in my mid forties and was starting to experience thinning and excessive hair loss and breakage. This product has changed that! my hair is thicker and i have new hair growth in the areas that were thinning. Its like watching a new lawn grow! I've also noticed improved general health including hormonal balance, energy levels and better skin. Very happy with this product.

sooz12
sooz12AU

no result as yet

started taking this on the recommendation of a naturopath when I consulted her re hair thinning. I have not been taking it long enough for it to make a difference either to the hair loss or my brittle nails. I will persevere as it certainly can do no harm

Vitamins & Dietary Supplements

Works better with hair skin and nails or a multi vitamin

Nadz
NadzDARWIN

Can't Rave about This Product

I believe this product has been overated. I've used the product for five months and have not seen any improvement or changes in the condition of my hair

Clare
ClareNicholls 2913, ACT

Alapecia

My step had alepicia. He Took it and his s hair grew back, but he stopped after a few years and lost it again. I use work. Woe h trying

Not worth the time and money

I used this product for more than 4 months and I saw no difference in hair growth nor any improvements in existing hair. Definitely not worth the money and time hoping for some improvement. Better off taking biotin supplements.

Just got a hair transplant.. are these tablets worth the money?

Just got a hair transplant and I see mixed reviews about these tablets...
women are having more luck than men...
Can somebody tell me is it possible these tablets could make my hair loss worse?

Flower
Flower

Very dangerous!

I took one tablet at night with food next morning I lost a lot of hair and rashes on my chest and around my belly. It's was very scary don't even go there. If you guys are losing hair check your iron level. Don't buy the 60 tablet one just try the 30 tablets if it's working then you are lucky if not that stop using it before it's makes your hair loss worse. Lucky I got refund.