Fusion Health Stress and Anxiety

Fusion Health Stress and Anxiety

See the Best Vitamins & Dietary Supplements in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

renlee

renleeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Absolutely terrific

Started taking this product after suffering with anxiety for many years. Doctor gave me antidepressants but dont tolerate them. Stumbled across Fusion Stress and Anxiety tablets and cant believe how good they are. I take two in the morning and one at night together with magnesium and the results over the last two weeks since I started is just amazing! I just cant believe how well they work, and believe me, I have pretty much tried everything over the years to control the anxiety including Valium. I would highly recommend trying these tablets, they have changed my life.

Purchased in November 2019 for $35.00.

Monnie Pennie

Monnie PennieMid North Coast, NSW

Actually helps with Stress, Anxiety and keep Panic Attacks at bay....

Purchased in October 2019 at eBay.

Manu

ManuPerth, WA

Yes the product works, but it comes with undesirable side effects.

Purchased in March 2019 for $44.00.

Andrew Lawrence

Andrew LawrenceSydney, NSW

A must for stress and anxiety sufferers

For someone who is a long term sufferer of Stress and Anxiety, Fusion Stress and Anxiety is a must. Don't twiddle your thumbs and second guess yourself and think, should i try this, will it work, just give it a go. What have you got to lose if it doesn't work ( a few dollars), what will you gain if it does work (everything).

Purchased in May 2019.

Elaine S.New South Wales

Great for my anxiety

I’ve started taking this product one morning and one at night. This is the best I have felt for a long time. I’m hoping it keeps my anxiety at bay indefinitely. Totally happy with this product at this stage.

Purchased in March 2019 at Thr1ve.

Cba

Cba

Efficient

I had mild anxiety and couple of days after trying these tables I started to feel better. It help me put my mind to ease. I take only 2 tablets per day 1 in the morning and 1 in the night.

Purchased in February 2019 at Drugscreen for $28.00.

Very good product

I just started this product from the great reviews. I started from 1 then increased to 2 a day. It seems to work very well. But I just have some questions, is it could possibly to make the black stool. And the can I adjust the does vary day by day on my stress and busy life.

Purchased in February 2019.

Just Awesome!

I had been feeling really stressed and experiencing horrible anxiety for a while. It was killing me inside and didn't know what was happening. I couldn't work-out like I always had for years and wasn't sleeping well. had a chat to young lady at health food store and she didn't hesitate to sell me Fusion Stress and Anxiety formula. Im taking 4 a day because it makes me feel awesome! It really started to work after about 3 days. Just a complete turn around! Highly recommend this product to anyone suffering similar symptoms!

Beeyl

BeeylSydney

So happy that I found this!

I’m so grateful that the health store recommended these tablets to me. I cannot put into words how good I feel. I’ve been struggling with panic and anxiety due to medical issues. My thoughts and distress took over my life. Within 30 minutes of taking these tablets, a calmness has come over me. I take 2 twice a day. This products has given me a new life. I highly recommend it and hope that it’ll bring relief to many others.

Amazing.

First day on them.
Amazing, it's like my thoughts I keep making up in my head are all gone or when I get them they disappear in seconds. I'm calm, no heart racing, no over thinking, no negative thoughts, I feel like I am me again without the crap.

Jan T

Jan TPerth

A life changer!

I started taking Heath Fusion S & A tablets as I was anxious and stressed I couldn’t remember anything. I was learning a new job, nothing like I’d done before, my hands were shaking, heart racing and I was going blank all the time. The tablets have calmed me down, I think with clarity, can make informed decisions and have my confidence back. I take 2 in the morning and 1 in the afternoon. I sleep soundly and wake up with a clear head. I purchased a bottle for my son who suffers with anxiety. He is much calmer, more decisive and generally happier.

Consumer Advocate

Consumer AdvocateSydney, NSW

Excellent product - try it first!

This product is superb and stunning in beautiful ways! You can research the potent and powerfully positive impacts of ashwaganda and holy basil which are the first two ingredients. They are excellent for your nervous stem and entire being which you can read up on: www.iherb.com ... Truly Fusion has created a synergistic blend that offer a compelling alternative and real results!

Corrine

CorrineSydney

Stress gone

I’m so glad I found these

Steph B

Steph B

Post Natal Depression and Anxiety!

After the birth of my daughter, I slipped into a massive downward spiral of post natal depression and anxiety. I went to my GP who prescribed me anti-depressants. I never wanted to take them and went on the hunt for a more natural solution.
It sounds super cliche, but these tablets changed my life. I take them on a mere weekly basis, and I never feel anxious anymore!

Christian

ChristianSydney

Herbal Anxiety to the MAX

I suffer from severe anxiety and was using Valium - an addictive drug - as a means of anxiety control which also causes drowsiness (not good for operating machinery). I had a severe anxiety attack and wasn't carrying Valium. I found a chemist nearby who said they'd had good feedback from Fusion Health Stress and Anxiety. Upon taking Fusion Health Stress and Anxiety I felt almost immediate relief from my symptoms. Although I felt very relaxed I didn't feel drowsy. I have since visited a naturopath who agreed the ingredients of Fusion Health Stress and Anxiety were what she used and were very effective means of anxiety relief.

Really worked

I found this product really helped while withdrawing from antidepressants. Many other products were contra-indicated. When I started taking these 2 in morning 2 at night my dizziness and nausea was greatly reduced. Hope this helps someone out there going through similar.

Jacqueline Limque

Jacqueline LimqueSouth East Queensland, QLD

It works!

I could not get my usual natural tablets that keep me stress free and ended up getting these instead. They certainly did the job. I recommend them because they do work.

Dem

DemSydney

Helped with anxiousness & stress!

used this today for the first time, certainly helped stress and anxiety to ease, even seemed to give me some extra energy. However, I did unfortunately feel slightly nauseous after about 30 mins. But once that passed I found it helped greatly!

An alternative to Zoloft that seems to work.