Fusion Health Stress and Anxiety

Fusion Health Stress and Anxiety

36 reviews · Statistics

92% · 333 · 8%

Effective Within One day (2), A week (6), A month (1) and Did not work (2)
Side Effects None (3) and Mild side effects (3)
Often reduced stress and anxiety symptoms
All natural product
Vegan friendly
See the Best Vitamins & Dietary Supplements in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Dravid
DravidSyd17 posts

Outstanding product

Excellent product, great results, no side effects. Fully recommend. Thanks Show details
Adriana
Adriana

Migraine

I was getting migraine after I started use this tablets… I had to stop taking it. Show details
Carolyn Sanderson
Carolyn SandersonVICGippsland, VIC2 posts

Just started taking

Can you take 3 tablets in one day. Took one in the morning and one at lunch but still having anxiety Show details ·  1
LauraNSWMid North Coast, NSW14 posts

Zme
ZmeQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible Headache!!!

I had constant anxiety nd panick attacked during this pandemic and had a search online of a natural way to reduce it.This came up with lots of good reviews And so i purchased it. Tried once,took 1 tablet and boom constant headache after 20minutes. Yes it makes me feel calm but the headache is awful. Didn’t work well to me. Show details
Nicholas S.
Nicholas S.QLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

renlee
renleeVICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC21 posts

Absolutely terrific

Started taking this product after suffering with anxiety for many years. Doctor gave me antidepressants but dont tolerate them. Stumbled across Fusion Stress and Anxiety tablets and cant believe how good they are. I take two in the morning and one at night together with magnesium and the results over the last two weeks since I started is just amazing! I just cant believe how well they work, and believe me, I have pretty much tried everything over the years to control the anxiety including Valium. I would highly recommend trying these tablets, they have changed my life. Show details
Monnie Pennie
Monnie PennieNSWMid North Coast, NSW8 posts

Manu
ManuWAPerth, WA

Andrew Lawrence
Andrew LawrenceNSWSydney, NSW

A must for stress and anxiety sufferers

For someone who is a long term sufferer of Stress and Anxiety, Fusion Stress and Anxiety is a must. Don't twiddle your thumbs and second guess yourself and think, should i try this, will it work, just give it a go. What have you got to lose if it doesn't work ( a few dollars), what will you gain if it does work (everything). Show details
Elaine S.
Elaine S.New South Wales3 posts

Great for my anxiety

I’ve started taking this product one morning and one at night. This is the best I have felt for a long time. I’m hoping it keeps my anxiety at bay indefinitely. Totally happy with this product at this stage. Show details
Cba
Cba2 posts

Efficient

I had mild anxiety and couple of days after trying these tables I started to feel better. It help me put my mind to ease. I take only 2 tablets per day 1 in the morning and 1 in the night. Show details
Pinky
Pinky7 posts

Very good product

I just started this product from the great reviews. I started from 1 then increased to 2 a day. It seems to work very well. But I just have some questions, is it could possibly to make the black stool. And the can I adjust the does vary day by day on my stress and busy life. Show details
Brett
Brett

Just Awesome!

I had been feeling really stressed and experiencing horrible anxiety for a while. It was killing me inside and didn't know what was happening. I couldn't work-out like I always had for years and wasn't sleeping well. had a chat to young lady at health food store and she didn't hesitate to sell me Fusion Stress and Anxiety formula. Im taking 4 a day because it makes me feel awesome! It really started to work after about 3 days. Just a complete turn around! Highly recommend this product to anyone suffering similar symptoms!

Beeyl
BeeylSydney

So happy that I found this!

I’m so grateful that the health store recommended these tablets to me. I cannot put into words how good I feel. I’ve been struggling with panic and anxiety due to medical issues. My thoughts and distress took over my life. Within 30 minutes of taking these tablets, a calmness has come over me. I take 2 twice a day. This products has given me a new life. I highly recommend it and hope that it’ll bring relief to many others.

Penny
Penny

I am taking the fusion stress and anxiety tablets but I am concerned about my kidney disease. Will this be effected?

Laura

It’s unlikely a regular GP would know the answer but you can try. A naturopath would be able to shed more light on it but it depends on the person. To be safe check with blood work with your condition your kidneys would be monitored regularly I say.

Fusion Health   DM

Hi Penny, thanks so much for your question. You can get in touch with our Fusion Naturopaths for product advice via 1800 550 103 or external link

Adrian S.

Does Fusion anxiety tablet makes us feel cold or low blood pressure?

Fusion Health   DM

Hi Adrian, thanks so much for your question. You can get in touch with our Fusion Naturopaths for product advice via 1800 550 103 or external link

Adrian S.

Does Fusion stress and anxiety make us to feel cold during the day?

Ingredients

• The main ingredient is clinically trialled OciBest extract, which is an extract of holy basil (also called sacred basil or tulsi). This herb is known to help relieve symptoms of mild anxiety. Fusion Health claims that according to clinical research, holy basil also helps relieve fatigue, irritability, sleeplessness and forgetfulness.
  • Ashwagandha (also called withania or Indian ginseng) has been used in Ayurvedic medicine to alleviate symptoms of stress such as worrying and nervous tension. It also helps improve resistance to stress.
  • Polygala - traditionally used in Chinese medicine to help calm the mind.
  • Other ingredients are magnolia, poria and citrus peel.
  • This supplement is suitable for vegetarians and vegans, as it contains no animal products.

Points of praise

• For reviewers who had positive results Fusion Health Stress and Anxiety, it often changed their life for the better. In some cases it helped greatly reduce debilitating stress and anxiety, and helped those taking it feel calm.
  • People who experience physiological reactions to stress and anxiety (such as shaking hands and a build-up of adrenaline) found that these reactions reduced after taking Fusion Health Stress and Anxiety.
  • This was a worthy alternative to antidepressants for a number of reviewers. The main reason was that most reviewers experienced no side effects using this natural supplement, while they had experienced adverse reactions to chemically-based antidepressants in the past. If you’re unsure, it may be helpful to consult your doctor beforehand, to see which option may be better for you.

Side effects

While it may not be the case for everyone, Fusion Health states that for some people, taking this product can cause nausea, vomiting and diarrhoea. While unfavourable reports were very limited, some reviewers did experience side effects of a varied nature.

The supplement also shouldn’t be taken by children, or women who are pregnant or breastfeeding.

CategoryVitamins & Dietary Supplements