Gardena 2hr Manual Water Timer

Gardena 2hr Manual Water Timer

See the Best Garden Hoses in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Gardena? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Jeffrey L.
Jeffrey L.Sydney, NSW

Excellent quality

I've had two Gardena 2hr manual timers - previous model - for about 10 years (probably longer). Both still work perfectly. I'm about to buy another two, for different taps. Thoroughly recommended!

Rod
Rod

Solid construction works perfectly

I have owned holman and hardie pope timers before this and both were terrible. They did not last and were not accurate. The Gardena timer is excellent, as soon as you pick it up and turn the timing mechanism it is obvious it is better quality than the other brands I've tried (I think they are manufactured in Germany). I've had two of these for a few months now and they are working perfectly. They were a little more expensive, but I am expecting they will last a lot longer!

Other Garden Hoses