Hoselink Hi-Flow 25m Auto Rewind Hose Reel 3425

Hoselink Hi-Flow 25m Auto Rewind Hose Reel 3425

See the Best Garden Hoses in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Hoselink

Pros

Retracts smoothly
Great water pressure
Sturdy build

4.5

Hi-flow is not High flow

Purchased in November 2020 at Hoselink for $239.

Steve C.
Steve C.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Is it just me?

We've had the Hi flow version for about 6 months and had every issue possible. Hose not retracting, leaking from every connection and a very low high flow. Every time I contact the company I'm just told to look at tutorials on Youtube rather than being given any real help or answers. I wish we'd just gone for a cheaper brand from Bunnings now. An over elaborate piece of equipment with very disappointing results.

Purchased in December 2019 for $240.

Carmelo
CarmeloGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good looks and quality

Purchased in December 2019 at Hoselink for $239.

Game changer

Bought this for my mother for Christmas she loves it 25 meters is good enough for her to water most of the trees and plants on the homestead. We have a low flow due to being a farm property you would not know that using this hose the pressure is unbelievable my brother in law uses it on his new dual cab Ute to get or the dirt and dust off when he goes off road driving. The quality of the hose is great you can feel sturdiness will last for many years to come I am sure of it. I am glad I payed the extra money rather than buying a cheaper version from bunnings and you would be lucky to get 12 months out of it before it starts becoming faulty as i know from personal experience.

Date PurchasedDec 2018
Hoselink O.HoselinkSend a private message

Hi Nathan, Thank you for your review. So amazing to hear that your mother loves her Hoselink products. Always a great gift idea. We really appreciate your positive feedback. Kindest of Regards, The Hoselink Team

Garden Hoses

Find out how Hoselink Hi-Flow 25m Auto Rewind Hose Reel 3425 compares to other Garden Hoses

GethroBingara

Great product

Fittings and reel are 10/10. Great product.
The hose however kinks easily which is a shame but overall very happy.
Maybe the hose could be of a better quality.
The belt in the reel is thin rubber so time will tell how long it will last.
Maybe the belt could be a heavier duty rubber?

Date PurchasedNov 2018
DaveGrovedale

A well presented, quality product

My delivery arrived in just a few days, was well packaged, accompanied by specific correctly worded and illustrated instructions, and the unit appears to be quite solid and well made. It is not light weight or flimsy when compared to other more common retail brands and this product looks as if it'll go that extra mile. I'm impressed

Date PurchasedNov 2018
Hoselink O.HoselinkSend a private message

Hi Dave, we're really pleased you are happy with the quality of your purchase and you feel this is superior to others on the market. Hope to see you return to shop with us again in the future. Kind Regards, The Hoselink Team

Megan Easton
Megan EastonAU

Great Product

These are great such a product! We loved our first one so much that we brought as a second one! The one we brought originally, is more than a year old and looks like it hasn't aged a day and gets almost daily use. Love the High flow feature as we get lots of water when we need it!

Date PurchasedSept 2018
Hoselink O.HoselinkSend a private message

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.

Clara V.14 Feb 2022
Bruce
BruceSydney, NSW

Amazing

This reel by far exceeds all my expectations in terms of quality and reliability. The ease to which the reel can stop in any position works perfectly and the 14mm extra flow is awesome. The connections fit firmly and no water leaks. I highly recommend this hose for anyone looking for a long term quality hose.

Date PurchasedAug 2018

Hello Bruce,

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a wonderful review and for the recommendation! It really is appreciated. Glad you're enjoying your new reel! Kind regards,
The Hoselink Team

Works awesome

Love our new hose. We are really happy with our new hose. It retracts easily. The hose head spreads well. Appears to be less pressure but I think due to spreading further. easy to install on wall and very sturdy.Pressure from hose is great. Delivery was very prompt. Would recommend this product

Date PurchasedAug 2018

Great product ever

Hi I live on a farm and only have low pressure water, I bought 4 x 30m hoselink hose reels with their standard fittings, I have a 900 square meter greenhouse on the property and only using gravity feed water pressure in the garden to save cost on running a pressure pump when the solar generation are low.

I have been using hose link fittings for over 6 years now and Im always going back to get more, the product is at a good price and the quality is second to none. I would recommend this product any day, the delivery and the service is excellent.

Hose link thanks for always finding better ways to improve the product and developing new things to make a gardeners life easy.

Regards Anton

DaveSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic hose real but is hiflow really worth it?

I'm really happy with the real. It retracts amazing and the real and mounting bracket is really study. While the pieces all look plastic, they seem of high quality.

The main issue I have is that I purchased the high flow, but I'm getting less water pressure than my old 30m hose from the same tap outlet. The individual tap fittings seem to have quiet small openings.

Hoselink O.HoselinkSend a private message

It all depends on the output pressure from your tap. We have tested both units in our warehouse based in Sydney and the hi-flow has a 25% better water flow than our standard hose reels.

Thanks, The Hoselink Team

Excellent product

We bought 2 25mt high flow reel hoses, they were delivered quickly. Installation was quick and easy. Was so impressed when you first use the hoses. Pressure was awesome and they are as easy to use as the tv commercial says. So happy we purchased these hoses.. can't live without them..

Gardeners delight

The Hoselink hose reel is fantastic. I must say I was skeptical at first, well putting it to the test it did everything they said it would NO LEAKS, no more bursting, pulls out so smoothly and retracts smoothly. I now save a good 15 minutes as I no longer have to unwind or rewind my old hose back. I now have more time to do more in my Garden. Well done Hoselink

Hoselink O.HoselinkSend a private message

the best retractable hose reel

strong sturdy construction, the 14mm high flow option delivers a good strong stream of water. Add the flow control connector and you have a winner - it allows you to take the spray gun off at any time, I actually prefer how this hose delivers water without the spray gun

Hoselink O.HoselinkSend a private message

Problem solved with the best hose system ever!

I found the product easy to install and set up. Everything I needed was included in the package. I got an additional bracket and tap connector so that I can move the whole unit to a different part of the garden. All my other hoses have gone to the bin. This is all we need. The connector system is easy to use. The hose delivers a good volume of water, which means less time wasted watering, etc. Works perfectly with a simple lawn sprinkler. The hose retracts like a dream. Tidy, simple and effective. Also, after reading Hoselink's courteous responses to the little bit of negative feedback they've received I am confident that if anything goes wrong down the track I will receive excellent customer service.

Kelly L.
Kelly L.asked

What is the measurements for the wall bracket? I have the existing drilled holes (8.5cm x 6.5cm x 13cm). Trying to get one without drilling another set of holes on the wall.

Hi Kelly,
Thank you for your question. Our bracket dimensions are H20cm x W10.5cm x D16cm.
Kind regards, The Hoselink Team

Gethro

I’ll have a look tomorrow and get back to you

Gerard B.
Gerard B.asked

How mutch for the 25 metres

Hoselink O.HoselinkSend a private message

Hi there, our standard 25m reel is $219 and our 25m Hi-Flow reel is $239. Kind Regards, The Hoselink Team

Beaver
Beaverasked

I have very low water pressure here and looking out other rectractable hose reel they all come with 12 mm hose that is not he inside flow measurement.....How big is your hose..

See all Hoselink Hi-Flow 25m Auto Rewind Hose Reel 3425 questions

Get an answer from our members and Hoselink representatives

Features:

• The Hoselink Hi-Flow 25m Auto Rewind Hose Reel 3425 is a retractable hose reel that uses a 14mm internal hose diameter (as opposed to the standard 12mm), allowing for higher water flow and pressure.
  • It’s a wall-mounted storage unit with a spring-loaded hose.
  • The hose reel has a locking mechanism that can secure the hose at any point, getting rid of excess hose so that you can water your garden without kinks and tangles making it more difficult.
  • An automatic rewind system and a self-layering mechanism work together to neatly coil the hose back into the storage unit as you walk it back in.
  • This product comes with a durable wall bracket and installation hardware, so you can easily set it up yourself.

Points of praise:

• Most reviewers found that the hose reel pulled out and retracted smoothly, making it easy to get started and finish up the gardening or car washing.
  • They also appreciated the high water pressure from the hose, and some said that this cut down their watering time significantly.
  • Reviewers also liked the sturdy, high quality build of the hose reel - they particularly liked the durable fittings and mounting bracket.
CategoryGarden Hoses