Hoselink Retractable Hose Reel

4.8 from 1,940 reviews

Bhavika N.

Bhavika N.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Lots of Praise from Handyman who installed it

I purchased this unit after reading the review on this website and the Hoselink website. When my handyman came to install the unit, he was full of praise for this product from Hoselink. I was glad to hear such rave review from a handyman and the fact that I made such a good choice.
Another fact I like about this purchase is, the product is not available in any stores except one in Sydney. Hoselink products are only available online direct from Hoselink. So I am guaranteed that I paid the same price as the customer from last few weeks to customer from next few weeks. I did not have to go around for shopping for the best price.

Purchased in January 2020 at Hoselink for $239.00.

Hoselink O.Hoselink

Hi Bhavika, thanks so much for your review. It's awesome to hear that you and your handyman are pleased with our products. Thanks so much for your support! Kind regards, The Hoselink Team.

bear

bearPerth

No good if you have pain

Bought this because I have a lot of pain and my fella wanted me to have an easier way of hand watering than lugging a long hose around. The retractable hose takes a lot of strength and effort to pull out and sets off all my pain, so a total fail on that point. Also it locks up when I try to pull it around the corner of the house in order to water the western side.

Purchased in December 2019 for $199.00.

Sorry but NO SPARES.

Bought two retractable hose reels for my children not knowing they were made overseas.
Advertising promotes Australian.
After 12 months the sideways mechanism that feeds hose back into one reel seized.
Hose unable to rewind correctly.
Rang about spares and told Sorry NO SPARE PARTS for this problem.
Thought they would have been better support as Reels were not cheap to buy, but cheaply made overseas in China most likely and sold as a premium Australian Product.
More landfill.
Better choices elsewhere at a better price.

Purchased at Hoselink.

MickoSouthwest, VIC

Didnt last long

Bought 3yrs ago but only used after we moved 18months ago was good at first then a piece broke off and now its spraying water everywhere- unusable unless you want to be soaked.lot of money for 18months use

Purchased in December 2016.

Micko

Hoselink contacted us quickly and sent us replacement parts. Very good service thank you

Bundy

BundySouth East Queensland, QLD

4.5 years of everyday use.

Have enjoyed my 20m Hose reel for four and a half years, it gets extended fully and retracted most days of the year and every use has made me proud that I chose this hose reel. The reason for 4 stars and not 5 is now the hose is starting to kink with age, not unexpected but disappointed that when I go to the website to look for replacement hose, I find there is none and no suggestion of it even being replaceable.
So I will put up with the kinks till it totally fails and then put my skills to work and then attempt a hose change.

Purchased in June 2015 at Hoselink for $175.00.

Jamo

JamoMurray Region, NSW

A god send

I purchased a 30 mtr retractable hose reel. Absolutely brilliant (as are all your products). It is so great not to have to struggle to replace a hose on hose hooks after use.

Purchased in October 2019 for $249.00.

Yve H.

Yve H.Mid North Coast, NSW

Best Garden Help ever!

Makes garden care easier than ever imagined! Best buddy and biggest help ever for an aging gardener! But recommended for all ages! Why not use the Best as soon as you can!

Purchased at Hoselink Display for $350.00.

Hi Yve,
Thank you for taking the time to write an excellent review. We are so glad to hear you're enjoying your Hoselink products. Much appreciated. Kind regards The Hoselink Team.

Carole K.

Carole K.Northeast, VIC

Wonderful Gift

Have purchased 2 of these reels for son in law with very large garden. Loves thrm makes his watering chore so much easier.
Great quality and fabulous service
Would certainly recommend for ease of use and installation

Purchased in September 2019 at Online for $239.00.

Hoselink O.Hoselink

Hi Carole, thank you so much for taking the time to write a positive review and recommend Hoselink. We are pleased to hear that our product has provided your Son-in-law a great gardening experience! Kind regards, The Hoselink Team

Jeffrey

Jeffrey

Terrible

The sprayer does not work.Customer service unhelful.Waste time and money.Very weak.Customer service was absolutely terrible and delivered via echat which is painfully slow and took it over 30 minutes to achieve nothing

Purchased in January 2019 at Hoselink for $100.00.

Sally, Victoria

Sally, VictoriaVictoria

Fabulous product!

This is the third hose reel I have purchased because of excellence of the product in every way. This hose makes watering a breeze with the easy extension and retractable hose and easy attachment of fittings you require. Would highly recommend this product.

Purchased in September 2019 at Hoselink for $229.00.

sd486

sd486Hunter Region, NSW

Very good quality hoe and fittings. Well worth the cost

The hose was purchase to extend to an area of the yard that didn't have a water outlet at the time.It is very easy to use and simple to install and the quality is excellent

Purchased in May 2019 for $229.00.

Hoselink O.Hoselink

Hi there, thank you very much for taking the time to write a positive review! We are pleased to hear that you are happy with the quality of the Hoselink products and you found the installation process an easy one! Kind regards, The Hoselink Team

SwimmerHunter Region, NSW

Why Me?

Placed an order 9 days ago due to the overwhelming positive reviews.

Prompt delivery & performance being paramount.

Sent TWO emails asking of my order status & why the delay. No response!

Phoned to be told by the recording most calls are answered within 3/mins. Mine took only 6.27 mins (why me?).

Finally spoke to a lady who informed me they “were experiencing some technical issues & would investigate my order status & get back to me...plus trying to work through all their email”.

Something not quite right here...watch this space.

Purchased in September 2019 at Hoselink for $229.00.

Hoselink O.Hoselink

Hi there, thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a great review. We love to hear how much our customers are enjoying their Hoselink products and how it has made gardening easier for them. Kindest of Regards, The Hoselink Team

Kat

Kat

Does what I hoped it would

I ordered this on line with next day delivery. It actually came next day so I was already impressed. It was easy to mount and the retractable hose is very easy to use. And just like in the commercials I have been using it and have the grass is wet but I have stayed dry.

Purchased in July 2019.

Hoselink O.Hoselink

Hi Kat, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. So glad that you found the installation easy and are enjoying your Hoselink products. Kindest of Regards, The Hoselink Team

Ruby

RubySouth East Queensland, QLD

Buy products with good quality

We had our hose for 10 years now, and last month we noticed it’s leaking on the spray gun..So my husband didn’t think twice and rang hoselink if we can buy those parts and we did ..Ordered it automatically and received it today..

Purchased in August 2019 at Hoselink for $35.90.

Hoselink O.Hoselink

Hi Ruby, Thank you very much for writing a review. We are glad to hear that you were able to order promptly and delivery was quick! Happy gardening! Kind regards, The Hoselink Team

Knn N.

Knn N.Sydney, NSW

Great Quality

We have had this hose for 2 years now and it is the best hose we have purchased by far. There are no leaks and the fittings are still going strong. The length is great and we can run it all the way from the front to the back of the house. It also has great pressure even when the tap is turned lower. Use to use and the retraction is the best thing about it - no more dealing with tangled and bent hoses.

Purchased in December 2017 for $260.00.

Hoselink O.Hoselink

Hi there, Thank you for taking the time to leave such a great review. It's great to hear that your Hoselink Hose Reel is making gardening more enjoyable and easy for you. Kindest of Regards, The Hoselink Team.

Dunhill

DunhillSouth West, WA

Pay a little extra and get a lot.

A quality product that does what it says and continues to outlast any other hose reel I’ve had before. The plastic does not fade, the fittings never leak even with industrial punishment and it retracts all the way with out tangles every time

Purchased in February 2018 for $179.00.

Kelly J.

Kelly J.Northeast, VIC

Quality product

Really happy with how this mounts on the wall and the hose is lovely to use. The length is great for my backyard and with an additional mounting post for the front yard, this set up will make life easier!

Purchased in June 2019.

Hoselink O.Hoselink

Hi Kelly, Thank you for taking the time to write a positive review. Great to hear you have found the Retractable Hose Reel has made your life a little easier! Kind regards, The Hoselink Team

Linda M.

Linda M.South East Queensland, QLD

Great hose reel, easy to use

Loving our new retractable hose reel. It retracts smoothly and the hose is out of the way and not all over the grass. It looks neat and tidy and folds away against the wall.

Purchased in June 2019 at Hoselink for $229.00.

Hoselink O.Hoselink

Hi Linda, Thank you for taking the time to write a positive review. We're pleased to hear you are happy with how tidy the Retractable Hose Reel is in your garden! Kind regards, The Hoselink Team

Frank Hopkins

Frank HopkinsSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Should have purchased one years ago.

I am a volunteer with the Rural Fire Service and we use similar heavy duty reels on our tankers. Your product is a smaller version but works the same. I would recommend it to everyone.

Purchased in July 2019 at On line for $229.00.

Hoselink O.Hoselink

Hi Frank, Thank you for the positive review and for recommending Hoselink to family and friends! We are pleased to hear that you are enjoying using the product. Kind regards, The Hoselink Team

Pleasure to use should have bought one years ago to wash the car and caravan

Great buy use my hose each day to water my garden while my husband does not have to untangle like the old hose good to use to wash bout and caravan

Purchased in June 2019 for $169.00.

Hoselink O.Hoselink

Hi there, thank you for taking the time to write a positive review. We're pleased to hear you have found the Retractable Hose Reel useful when washing the car and caravan! Kind regards, The Hoselink Team

Miccorasked

Where can I get a retensioning tool and how much are they?

Hoselink O.Hoselink

Hello, thank you for your contacting us. We do not sell these tools but if you could please contact our Customer Service Team we would be happy to help you. Thanks, Hoselink Team.

It's okay I made one

Carol Magee

Carol Mageeasked

Hello I have a 30 mt retractable hose and it has stopped retracting so I went onto your site to troubleshoot... move the belt with teeth over to reset the reel as instructed but when I went to put it back onto the cogs it ... FLIPPED... then I saw with dismay the note which said ... take care not to flip the belt ... I have trip and tried to un flip it without success and I see that you do not advise taking the housing apart because of the spring .... what do I do the reel is stuck in one position and I cannot retract at all
Carol

Watchmen

Hi Carol. Hoselink review this site regularly and may probably offer suggestions if no one else can assist you. Have 2 units but never undone either. Quite dissapointed as both units have faults in not retracting correctly. Good Luck.

Hoselink O.Hoselink

Hello Carol. I am really sorry to hear you have been experiencing this issue. It is possible to flip the belt back over without undoing the casing however it would be best if you were to give us a call, therefore we can guide you through it.

Vince P.

Vince P.asked

How do i replace the level wind cog on the hose reel

Get an answer from our members and Hoselink representatives

Download manual