3300 Series, 3400 Series, 3200 Series, 3000 Series
Listing monitored by Hoselink

Pros

• Durable hose and fittings

• Simple to install

• Easy to retract into storage unit

TUNIPSAV
TUNIPSAV

Makes Life Easier

This is our second unit, now the backyard is covered with the 30m hose, retracts with no effort, gone is a messy hose that was a pain to wind up and we kept breaking the winder handles or the connection to the winder pulling it. The hose link retractable worth every cent. Ordered online, arrived quickly. We have dog water toy attached in photo, the hoselink connectors screw into toy no problems, so your existing sprinklers ect should be fine. Ordered when there was a $10 off sale $239. Very happy.

Purchased in June 2021 at Hoselink for $239.00.

Hoselink O.Hoselink

Hi There,Thank you so much for the review. We are so glad you are happy with everything and its all working perfectly. If there is ever anything we can help with be sure to let us know. Thanks again, The Hoselink team !

Con
ConIllawarra, NSW

Mixed quality

The reel function and hose quality is good. As for the quick click fittings, rubbish. Silly design. If the hose is slightly twisted and you are holding the sprayer and try and twist it back it unclipped.

Problem solved by cutting off the bulky quick connect fittings and installed some good quality brass ones from bunnings. Had to but the female bits for all the other attachments and that solved the problem.

Purchased in May 2021.

Billy A.Mid North Coast, NSW

happy but way to much maintenance

At first loved the hose but after 6 months it started playing up. constantly have to change the o rings even when theres new o ring in the hose still leaks and kinks, everything the company says it doesnt do it will end up doing and the customer service is not that great. for a hose thats worth so much you would think thats it would be alot better and wouldnt have to maintain it all the time.

Purchased in July 2016 for $300.00.

Garry
GarrySydney, NSW

Keep Your Receipt

I have a hoselink hose which was once retractable. It stopped working and I think the problem is a rubber band which has flipped over. However the greatest problem I have had is that Hoselink will not talk to me about their product. I rang several times to ask for technical support. I even said I was happy to get advice and try and fix it myself but each time I was asked for my receipt. The problem is the hose was a gift from my children who did not keep the receipt. So with no receipt Hoselink keeps saying we cannot help you even though it is a Hoselink hose and I am not asking for anything, just technical help. The Hoselink hose is now used as a hose roll for another hose and shortly I will throw the Hoselink reel away

Dan S.
Dan S.Sydney, NSW

Great hose but read the reviews

Hi all, I purchased 2 * 30 metre units about 2 months ago. In general they are great units that actually rewind the hose (so many cheaper brands don’t). The quality of the hose and fittings seems excellent. I would like to point out that these are very large units! And the fittings are also quite large/bulky.
They also use custom fittings so you won’t be able to use existing fittings/gurney etc without buying extra adaptors.
There is a sale on ATM where they are including these with the purchase but wasn’t the case when I bought. I asked for some special consideration but was advised they couldn’t extend the offer to me. At least they had the decency to respond to my emails.

Purchased in January 2021 for $230.00.

Karen
KarenCentral Queensland, QLD

This is service and this is quality product

This is our 4th time in ordering from hoselink . I ordered the retractable hose one afternoon and it was delivered the next day !!!!!!!
We love hoselink , we wouldn't buy any other inferior product .
Highly recommend them .

Purchased in March 2020 for $199.00.

Greg
Greg South East Queensland, QLD

Superb Quality & Excellent Customer Service

It’s great to see a company take pride in their product and their customers. I will start by saying I bought two Hoselink reels; a 30 metre and a 20 metre for my recently constructed home. Although I don’t have bad water pressure at my property, the water pressure isn’t great. However, after setting up the two reels I found that they exacerbated the poor water pressure rendering them almost useless, especially since I had also purchased several accessories to use with the reels

I contacted Hoselink customer service and they were all too happy to exchange my reels for 2 x Hiflow reels at no cost to myself. I can say they work flawlessly.

Purchased in October 2020 for $239.00.

Paula
PaulaMelbourne

Love hoselink products been using for 7 yrs now.

Bought this approximately 7yrs ago. We love...it's strong and reliable. So happy I have now ordered more. Ned Kelly starter kit, tap to hose connectors...these are so tough, digital tap timer and soaking hose. The person who took my order on the phone was so pleasant to deal with. Cant wait for the accessories to arrive. Thanks Hoselink team for a nice experienced shopping and a great product.
Paula Melbourne

Purchased in April 2013 at Home show NSW for $390.00.

Lisa
LisaSydney, NSW

Love it

I brought this hose years ago and had an issue with the retraction.
I have also brought a number of hoses over the years for gifts none have had any issue.

When I called the company they were so helpful even though it was out of warranty.
Not all companies provide such great service.

Highly recommended.

Purchased in May 2016 for $225.00.

Ty Locky
Ty LockyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best quality products on the Australian market.

Purchased in February 2021 for $300.00.

Hoselink O.Hoselink

Hi, Thanks for such an awesome review.
We are so happy everything is perfect for you.
If you every need any help with anything please let us know!
Thanks so much. The Hoselink team.

Worklate
WorklateMelbourne

Great Hose Reel

We bought 2 hose reels for our holiday house - one for the back and one for the front. The other one was a Holman and no longer retracts after 3 months use (See my other review on Holman) and the Hoselink is still working fine with no issues.

We should have spent the extra money and purchased 2 Hoselinks, but I didn't want to wait for the delivery, so we went to Bunnings and the Holman was a bit cheaper. Talk about false economics! Should have spent the extra money on another Hoselink. Also purchased 2 of the Hoselink smaller reel for the other house and they are great, so I should write a review on those as well.

The Hoselink retractable is a well built unit and works well. Quality product. Purchased online.

Purchased in January 2020 for $239.00.

Stewart
StewartGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic product

Purchased two of these to replace my old ones. They work perfectly but best of all is the fittings, I defy anyone to manually pull apart a fitting from the hose. They are stuck on for life and the split olive design makes them totally leak proof, not like the standard click fittings. I have replaced all my caravan fittings to Hoselink and will replace the remaining two reels with hose link when they start to fail (probably very soon. I highly recommend this products. Pity I can't give them ten stars.

Pam
PamCanberra 2600, ACT

Replacing fittings

I love the hose but find it frustrating that the replacement fittings can only be purchased on line from Hoselink. It means the hose is out of action whilst waiting for a fitting to arrive. Also the freight is 6.95 added to the cost of any small fitting you order.

Purchased in December 2018 for $205.00.

Rick C
Rick CSydney, NSW

Excellent product and service

I have 3 of these reels and 1 of them experienced some trouble. I rang the customer service who offered to replace (1 year out of warranty). I wish every company was this loyal to their product. Aside from that, the hoses reels and their other products are all high quality. You feel it in their weight.

Purchased in June 2017 for $150.00.

Hi Rick,
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review, it is very much appreciated. We are so glad to hear that we were able to get that reel replaced for you. Thank you so much for your support. Kind regards, The Hoselink Team

Geoffro45AU

Way over rated

Purchased in June 2020 at Hoselink for $205.10.

David W.
David W.asked
Retractable Hose Reel 3300 Series

Hi I have ordered the 25m hose reel for low pressure. Our house is constructed from rendered Hebal. Is Hebel an issue when it comes to attaching the reel to the wall and the forces from extending and retracting the hose ? Cheers David

Billy A.

not that im aware of as i first put ours up on our wa house and that was full rendered with no problems

Hi there

Thank you for your message here. If installing to Hebal we recommend using some Sikaflex Adhesive into the holes you have drilled. This will give the bolts and the bracket some extra support. This can be found at most local hardware providers. If you have any further enquiries please do not hesitate to contact our customer service team.

Kind Regards, Hoselink Team

maycyn10
maycyn10asked
Retractable Hose Reel

Water leaking from Hozelink Wall unit. Have changed O rings, but is leaking badly from inside the core unit.

Hoselink O.Hoselink

Hi there, I would love the chance to help out with this issue and hopefully get everything all sorted for you. If you wanted to contact our customer service line we would be happy to help. Email- Hoselink@Hoselink.com.au Phone number- 1300900617. Look forward to hearing from you. The Hoselink team.

Veronica Henry
Veronica Henryasked
Retractable Hose Reel

How do I get rid of a sewerage smell coming from my hoselink?

Hi there

Thank you for your review here. I am sorry to hear you are having this issue with the hose reel. I would like to get this rectified for you as soon as possible. If you are able to contact our customer service team directly with your details we will be able to assist here. We can be contacted via phone on 1300 900 617 or via email at hoselink@hoselink.com.au.

Kind regards, Hoselink Team

See all Hoselink Retractable Hose Reel questions

Get an answer from our members and Hoselink representatives

Features:

• Hoselink Retractable Hose Reels come in a variety of lengths, ranging from 15 to 30m, making them suitable for yards of all sizes.
  • They’re wall-mounted storage units that house a high quality spring-loaded hose, which can be secured at any length so that you don’t get the kinks and tangles that come with excess hose.
  • The hose reels have an automatic rewind system that neatly coils the hose back into the unit, so you don’t have to spend time carefully feeding it through and arranging it.
  • The ability to swivel 180° lets these hose reels follow the direction you go in as you water your garden.
  • To allow for easy installation, they come with a hardware kit, as well as a step-by-step instruction manual and installation video, so you can set it up without a fuss.

Points of praise:

• Most reviewers found that the hose reel had a high quality build, saying that it has lasted them years. They noted that the fittings were very secure and leak-proof.
  • They also found that the unit was easy to install.
  • According to reviewers, the rewind function is super smooth, and lets them easily retract the hose into the storage unit.
Compare all 7 Hoselink Retractable Hose Reel