Hoselink Retractable Hose Reel

Hoselink Retractable Hose Reel

3300 Series, 3400 Series, 3200 Series, 3000 Series

Paula

PaulaMelbourne

Love hoselink products been using for 7 yrs now.

Bought this approximately 7yrs ago. We love...it's strong and reliable. So happy I have now ordered more. Ned Kelly starter kit, tap to hose connectors...these are so tough, digital tap timer and soaking hose. The person who took my order on the phone was so pleasant to deal with. Cant wait for the accessories to arrive. Thanks Hoselink team for a nice experienced shopping and a great product.
Paula Melbourne

Purchased in April 2013 at Home show NSW for $390.00.

Lisa

LisaSydney, NSW

Love it

I brought this hose years ago and had an issue with the retraction.
I have also brought a number of hoses over the years for gifts none have had any issue.

When I called the company they were so helpful even though it was out of warranty.
Not all companies provide such great service.

Highly recommended.

Purchased in May 2016 for $225.00.

Ty LockyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best quality products on the Australian market.

Purchased in February 2021 for $300.00.

Hoselink O.Hoselink

Hi, Thanks for such an awesome review.
We are so happy everything is perfect for you.
If you every need any help with anything please let us know!
Thanks so much. The Hoselink team.

Worklate

WorklateMelbourne

Great Hose Reel

We bought 2 hose reels for our holiday house - one for the back and one for the front. The other one was a Holman and no longer retracts after 3 months use (See my other review on Holman) and the Hoselink is still working fine with no issues.

We should have spent the extra money and purchased 2 Hoselinks, but I didn't want to wait for the delivery, so we went to Bunnings and the Holman was a bit cheaper. Talk about false economics! Should have spent the extra money on another Hoselink. Also purchased 2 of the Hoselink smaller reel for the other house and they are great, so I should write a review on those as well.

The Hoselink retractable is a well built unit and works well. Quality product. Purchased online.

Purchased in January 2020 for $239.00.

StewartGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic product

Purchased two of these to replace my old ones. They work perfectly but best of all is the fittings, I defy anyone to manually pull apart a fitting from the hose. They are stuck on for life and the split olive design makes them totally leak proof, not like the standard click fittings. I have replaced all my caravan fittings to Hoselink and will replace the remaining two reels with hose link when they start to fail (probably very soon. I highly recommend this products. Pity I can't give them ten stars.

Pam

PamCanberra 2600, ACT

Replacing fittings

I love the hose but find it frustrating that the replacement fittings can only be purchased on line from Hoselink. It means the hose is out of action whilst waiting for a fitting to arrive. Also the freight is 6.95 added to the cost of any small fitting you order.

Purchased in December 2018 for $205.00.

Rick C

Rick CSydney, NSW

Excellent product and service

I have 3 of these reels and 1 of them experienced some trouble. I rang the customer service who offered to replace (1 year out of warranty). I wish every company was this loyal to their product. Aside from that, the hoses reels and their other products are all high quality. You feel it in their weight.

Purchased in June 2017 for $150.00.

Hi Rick,
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review, it is very much appreciated. We are so glad to hear that we were able to get that reel replaced for you. Thank you so much for your support. Kind regards, The Hoselink Team

Geoffro45AU

Way over rated

Purchased in June 2020 at Hoselink for $205.10.

DBO

DBOSouth East Queensland, QLD

Five months and already faulty

Purchased in June 2020 for $180.00.

Eddie H.

Eddie H.

Great but a fatal flaw in design

These hoses are great and I note they get amazing reviews. I would be interested to see peoples reviews 2-3 years on as a auto retract reel breaks and is a cheap plastic part. Once broken it renders the hose useless. Imo they need (for the price you pay) to use non plastic parts

Purchased for $250.00.

Bruce

BruceSouth East Queensland, QLD

Heavy

Just purchased a 30m retractable hose setup and find it is very strong to pull out. Is this normal? Otherwise bit seems quite good, all fittings secure and work as expected and the nossel settings are most useful.

Purchased in October 2020.

jaya36SA, 5169

Works ok, helps my back.

Purchased in July 2020 at Hoselink for $208.00.

consumerSydney

Broken after less than 12 months

Retractable mechanism broke after less than a year, hose split and end fell off.
Piece of rubbish. I have gone back to manual hose reels as they last longer and are much cheaper

Purchased in January 2020 at eBay for $199.00.

consumer

Thanks for the response but we threw it out and have no proof of purchase as it was a gift from someone who said they bought it on ebay.

Paddy

PaddySydney Surrounds, NSW

Great if you like leaks

I bought 3 of these, 2 30 m retractable and a 25m high flow. They all leak where the gun joins the hose... and I mean really leak... pull them around the yard as per normal use and it’s streaming out the gap.

Leave them on at the tap and forget to turn the yellow lever to off and your guaranteed a nice pond on return.

Emailed customer service a week ago. Got no response.

Waste of money.

Ps. I can’t buy a replacement fitting as they are ‘special hoselink [leakey] designs.

Junk

Purchased in March 2020 for $1,000.00.

Steve

SteveSydney, NSW

Australian Company, Thankyou.

Tim and his Company have brought fantastic ideas and designs to us Aussies and the world.
We purchased items and lost them in the 2019 bushfires.
My wife and I are grateful to Tim and his team, for helping us out, through this difficult time.
Your products are amazing.
Thankyou Tim and your team.

Steve

Purchased in November 2015 for $80.00.

Marecki

MareckiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

good product.

Quality of this product is unmatched in Australia market and I have bought a few of them.
Compact, great aesthetics, superb engineering, top materials used.
I have a big garden and three self retractable reals, some of which are pain to use.
Hoseling is Excellent.

Purchased in June 2020 at Hoselink for $179.00.

Hi there,
Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. I am so happy to hear that your Hoselink Reels are to your liking! We do strive to make quality products that not only look nice but work flawlessly!
Kind regards,
Your Hoselink Team

Julie

Julie

Kinks all the time

This hose kinks all the time and my mother is unable to use it as it reels in too quick and strong.
I also didn't receive the screws that attach to the wall. I never received a reply to my email, I ended up going to bunnings to purchase screws.
Should have bought a manual reel.

Purchased in April 2020 at Hoselink for $215.00.

tgweshi

tgweshi

Don’t believe the hype

Purchased in September 2017 for $240.00.

BrianVeeSydney, NSW

Absolute piece of crap

Hose never retracts fully, more water runs down my arm than reaches the garden due to poor quality nozzle. "No burst" fittings often come apart. No response to multiple emails. No customer service whatsoever. The ONLY way to get a response is to post a public review!

I have replaced it with a much more affordable and better quality product from Bunnings.

Andrew Hearn

Andrew HearnIllawarra, NSW

Connection before the nozzle leeks badly.

I have purchased the hose reel around 18 months ago and connector before the nozzle leeks badly.
Unfortunate I purchased this as I thought it was the best on the market!

Darrenasked

Retractable Hose Reel

I recently purchased the 30m retractable hose plugged it into my sprinkler and the water pressure has dropped by half, compared to when I use a normal hose same length and same sprinkler. I had pulled it all the way out checked for kinks etc and still not better

Ty Locky

I can really only think if you have the flow control connector and it is only partly turned on. Seems like an obvious one, but other than that I have no idea what may be causing it.

Darren

Unfortunately not, the flow control is fully open

Hi Darren,
Thank you for getting in touch.
I am sorry to hear that the pressure has dropped off after fitting the reel.
Thank you for checking the flow control as well. As Ty said it can sometimes be the cause.
You can see a drop in pressure with the Hose Reels due to the twists and turns the water flows through.
If you can please contact our Customer Service Team regarding this they will be happy to help.

Timasked

Retractable Hose Reel

I have a Hoselink 30M unit--approximately 8 years old. I really like it and don't really want anything else. However, the cog wheel that sits the belt shaft/slider mechanism that holds the tension on the belt has broken in two, the the belt cannot drive the slider or hold enough tension. I have checked the Hoselink website and I cannot find this spare part to order. Is there any help for my issue? Thank you. Tim Schofield

Stewart

Hi Tim, I am not associated with Hoselink but I do like their product. With your issue I think you should be able to purchase a spare cog wheel (I can't guarantee as I don't know what spares they keep) or Hoselink may have a repair service. Best thing to do is contact them and have a chat about your problem. Hope that helps.

Tim

Thank you. Have done same already—awaiting reply.

Hi Tim,
We are sorry to hear your cog has broken.
We do have replacement cogs available and would be more than happy to go through some options with you. I can see you have emailed us already. Kind regards, The Hoselink Team

anita

anitaasked

Retractable Hose Reel

Hi I jus purchased my retractable hose link and my wife pulled it too far and does not retract but she thought she could fix it and instead or reading manual opened the side and the tension loosened how can I reset the tension

Stewart

Not sure, I would contact Hoselink and ask them.

Hi Anita,
We are sorry to hear you're experiencing issues with your retractable reel.
If you could please reach out to our customer service team 1300 900 617 they would be more than happy to go through some troubles hooting with you.
Kind regards, The Hoselink Team

Get an answer from our members and Hoselink representatives

Compare all 7 Hoselink Retractable Hose Reel