Gardena Water Computer FlexControl 1883

Gardena Water Computer FlexControl 1883

See the Best Garden Tools in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Gardena? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.0
    M.W.
    M.W.Perth, WA

Good ... but only for 2 summers

NNair
    NNairCountry NSW

Easy program and robust - Poor pressure

Just purchased this to replace a fault system. Loved the detachable control panel and how easy it is to set up. HOWEVER i had to detach it as i was stunned and how low pressure my system came on. I have low pressure but with this system i was getting 40% less coverage think something was wrong I detached it and put the water through directly and back to my 100% (which is not great anyways). SO if you have low pressure be very careful as it will decrease the spray distance greatly.

Other Garden Tools

Bob
    Bobasked

Gardena water computer flex 1883 works perfectly on “on” but nothing happens on “program”. I have checked all settings.

Chris
    Chrisasked

My controller comes on the first station and turns off after a minute. When the next station comes on it runs for the full time as it is supposed to.

Kin S.