Garmin Vivosmart 4

Garmin Vivosmart 4

MPNs: 010-01995-10 and 010-01995-11
See the Best Smart Watches / Fitness Trackers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Garmin? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Battery Life
Michelle
MichelleMid North Coast, NSW

Lack of information about charging

I love my vivosmart 4 but I had a lot of trouble charging it . The watch kept showing “check charging cable “ so I bought a new cable, same problem. I was trying to charge it using the USB charger which comes with my iPhone as it doesn’t come with a charger in the box. I finally realised , through no information that I could find online , that I needed to use at least a 10 watt charger and the phone charger did not have enough power. Once I plugged it in to a bigger charger it charged up well. Garmin need to give this information on their website or all a charger in the box. This cost me a wasted $30. Hope this helps others .

Battery Life
Tina
TinaPerth, WA

Great product for my needs

Purchased in December 2020.

CategorySmart Watches / Fitness Trackers
WaterproofingSwim-proof
Battery Life7 days
Weight17.1 g
Construction MaterialAluminium and Plastic
Colour / FinishGray with Rose Gold Hardware, Black with Midnight Hardware, Berry with Light Gold Hardware, Azure Blue with Silver Hardware,
Release dateAug 2018
  • MPN: 010-01995-10 and 010-01995-11
  • GTIN13: 0753759205171 and 0753759205195
  • GTIN12: 753759205164, 753759205171, 753759205188, 753759205195 and 753759210496