Garnier BB Cream

Garnier BB Cream

See the Best Face Products in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Garnier? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Bad reaction

My eyes were sore and watering so much I couldn’t see. SPF I suspect caused it . The colour, texture and price were good. The glowing result was youthful looking . A pity about the irritation to my eyes.

Purchased in November 2021.

New formula fail

Sorry but new formula and tube are a fail. I’ve used this for years and now looking for a new brand. Much less coverage bordering on tinted moisturiser and patchy. I’ve need to use 3 times as much just to try and even put my complexion. Handy application tube changed to bulky tube with flip cap

Purchased in October 2021 at Woolworths.

Chrisbb
ChrisbbMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Do not purchase!!!

This product is Terrible. I’ve used makeup/ skincare all my life and never experienced any reaction like this. My eyes are literally on fire, the burn is so powerful. I had to wash off straight away. Still burning 6 hours later that I constantly have to blink for relief, and so sensitive to sun.. I live in Australia‍‍. Oily texture, product doesn’t really blend together, kind of like a separation. No coverage, no blurring of my skin. I look dirty in fact. Would 100% not recommend this product.. went in bin after one use.. If I could give this a minus I would. Worst product ever award!! And I’m a cosmetic skin care junkie

Purchased in October 2021.

Luvlimum
LuvlimumGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Watery, painful eyes!

I use the Garnier White foundation cream as its coverage and look really suits my skin tone (I am 58). I really love it, but I cannot use it because my eyes react so terribly. They are constantly in pain and watery and I even believe my eyesight has deteriorated from using this product! It took me a while to understand why my eyes were playing up so much! I started to suspect this foundation and then researched other reviews and realised that I am not alone and this product has affected many other people in the same manner. It is very sad to finally find a product I really like but is full of dangerous chemicals that could have cost me my eyesight! Garnier .... take it off the market and fix it!

Purchased in May 2021 at Priceline for $15.

Kylie
KylieSydney Surrounds, NSW

Horrific

Purchased in March 2018 for $20.

Vanessa
VanessaAustralian Capital Territory

shade is absolutely a match, coverage is medium

Garnier is one of my most favorite drugstore brand so when I learned they are offering another makeup product, I didn't hesitate on giving it a try. First, it goes a long way and didn't cause me some irritation, the coverage is fine and I really have to commend how it matches my almost olive skin tone!

Purchased in September 2020.

Ease of Application

Great product but irritates skin

I was really excited to use this product. It applies really well and is super great for everyday casual makeup but after about a week of using the product my skin began to breakout really badly. My skin is now irritated, red and patchy with breakout spots.

Purchased in August 2020.

Ease of Application

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
Christmas Gift Ideas for Mum

Avleen M.
Avleen M.29 Nov 2021
christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum
Christmas gift ideas for the beauty lover in your life

Clara V.
Clara V.13 Dec 2021
christmas-gift-ideas-for-the-beauty-lover-in-your-life
Rosie06
Rosie06Perth, WA

Used it for years but the new plastic tube is annoying!

I am using the anti ageing one for years and the cream is great,only the new tube is so hard to get the cream out!
I know it is for recycling but it is terrible..
I bought the Classic to try..but I went all red around mouth and nose from it!
Tip: cut it open on the end it will give you another 14 day's! ;

Purchased in March 2020 at Coles Supermarkets for $7.50.

Riki
RikiSydney, NSW

Why has it changed?

I have used this for years and was my go to product. It really was perfect. BUT IT HAS CHANGED RECENTLY. Now its oily, the shade is a different colour than before and the coverage is simply not good. I am totally shattered that this has occurred. Will never buy garnier again. Change it back!

Reaction

I have had a watery eye (not sure why just one), I have seen the GP and finally the opticians to no avail. I have finally realised it only happened after I used this product. Having read the other reviews I am now convinced, it was either this or simple makeup wipes which I have used for years and never had a problem with. I think this needs to be taken further given all of the reactions to it.

Purchased in June 2020 for $8.

Love a good bargain
Love a good bargain

Awful product

I have been using Garnier invisible where the shade matches skin colour. Honestly I thought it was the moisturiser that was the problem, but apparently not! It’s the garnier cream. Does not spread on evenly, leaves clumps on the face, transfers to clothes, can’t apply make up over it. Horrible!!

Daniella Pino
Daniella PinoGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Light on and effortless

I love using this bb for an effortless day it is light on, moisturising and very easy to apply, I have sensitive skin and have no problem using this gentle product

Purchased in June 2019 at Coles for $12.

Kerry
KerryPerth, WA

Love this BB Cream

I have used Garnier BB Cream for years. I love it. It gives my skin good moist looking coverage without looking caked on. It is non greasy and doesn't show up your wrinkles like a lot of products I have tried Love it and I will continue to buy it.

Emmy-Lee S.
Emmy-Lee S.Southwest, VIC

DO NOT USE

Never in my life have I ever suffered allergic contact dermatitis until I used this BB cream. Even after washing it off I suffered the reaction for a week. I tired it again on my wrist, to be certain it was the BB and that reaction lasted even longer.
I do NOT recommend this product!!!

Purchased for $13.

Disappointed

Have used the Sensitive skin BB cream happily for years. As I couldn't find it anymore, I purchased the Nude Effect BB cream which stated "suitable for sensitive skin". The first time I used it I had a reaction, my face went quite red after a few hours. A real disappointment as I now have to find an alternative brand.

Purchased in December 2019 at Woolworths Physical store.