Garnier BB Cream

Garnier BB Cream

Vanessa

VanessaAustralian Capital Territory

shade is absolutely a match, coverage is medium

Garnier is one of my most favorite drugstore brand so when I learned they are offering another makeup product, I didn't hesitate on giving it a try. First, it goes a long way and didn't cause me some irritation, the coverage is fine and I really have to commend how it matches my almost olive skin tone!

Purchased in September 2020.

Skin TypeNormal Skin

Great product but irritates skin

I was really excited to use this product. It applies really well and is super great for everyday casual makeup but after about a week of using the product my skin began to breakout really badly. My skin is now irritated, red and patchy with breakout spots.

Purchased in August 2020.

Rosie06

Rosie06Perth, WA

Used it for years but the new plastic tube is annoying!

I am using the anti ageing one for years and the cream is great,only the new tube is so hard to get the cream out!
I know it is for recycling but it is terrible..
I bought the Classic to try..but I went all red around mouth and nose from it!
Tip: cut it open on the end it will give you another 14 day's! ;

Purchased in March 2020 at Coles Supermarkets for A$7.50.

Riki

RikiSydney, NSW

Why has it changed?

I have used this for years and was my go to product. It really was perfect. BUT IT HAS CHANGED RECENTLY. Now its oily, the shade is a different colour than before and the coverage is simply not good. I am totally shattered that this has occurred. Will never buy garnier again. Change it back!

Reaction

I have had a watery eye (not sure why just one), I have seen the GP and finally the opticians to no avail. I have finally realised it only happened after I used this product. Having read the other reviews I am now convinced, it was either this or simple makeup wipes which I have used for years and never had a problem with. I think this needs to be taken further given all of the reactions to it.

Purchased in June 2020 for A$8.00.

Skin TypeDry Skin
Love a good bargain

Love a good bargain

Awful product

I have been using Garnier invisible where the shade matches skin colour. Honestly I thought it was the moisturiser that was the problem, but apparently not! It’s the garnier cream. Does not spread on evenly, leaves clumps on the face, transfers to clothes, can’t apply make up over it. Horrible!!

Daniella Pino

Daniella PinoGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Light on and effortless

I love using this bb for an effortless day it is light on, moisturising and very easy to apply, I have sensitive skin and have no problem using this gentle product

Purchased in June 2019 at Coles for A$12.00.

Kerry

KerryPerth, WA

Love this BB Cream

I have used Garnier BB Cream for years. I love it. It gives my skin good moist looking coverage without looking caked on. It is non greasy and doesn't show up your wrinkles like a lot of products I have tried Love it and I will continue to buy it.

Emmy-Lee S.

Emmy-Lee S.Southwest, VIC

DO NOT USE

Never in my life have I ever suffered allergic contact dermatitis until I used this BB cream. Even after washing it off I suffered the reaction for a week. I tired it again on my wrist, to be certain it was the BB and that reaction lasted even longer.
I do NOT recommend this product!!!

Purchased for A$13.00.

Disappointed

Have used the Sensitive skin BB cream happily for years. As I couldn't find it anymore, I purchased the Nude Effect BB cream which stated "suitable for sensitive skin". The first time I used it I had a reaction, my face went quite red after a few hours. A real disappointment as I now have to find an alternative brand.

Purchased in December 2019 at Woolworths Physical store.

NoWhere

NoWhereSouth East Queensland, QLD

Surprisingly good coverage

I usually check reviews first before buying and, if I had done so in this case, would NOT have purchased it. However my experience shows that each person is different. I am a huge BB/CC cream fan, and have tried most of the popular Korean brands. This, by far, outperforms all of them. It feels like a tinted moisturiser and the finish is like a moisturiser, but covers like a foundation without any of the chalkiness that you can sometimes get with BB creams. I don't know how it self-adjusts, but I am about NC35 and it seems to match. Don't really need a setting powder. My only criticism is the fragrance is a bit strong.

Purchased in September 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for A$7.00.

Kristine

KristinePerth, WA

Hurts my eyes

This product makes my eyes sting after about 4 or 5 hours. No other makeup has done this. Shame as it looks great but unfortunately will not be buying it again

Purchased in March 2018 at Target Australia.

Lou M

Lou M

Disappointed

I have used Garner BB cream for years and use to absolutely love this product. This was my go to makeup when I travel because it’s a moisturiser, sunscreen and had great coverage.
What has changed!!!!!
The last two tubes I have bought have turned very liquid and seem to have separated and the coverage seems more oily than creamy. I gave it the benefit of the doubt and hence why I bought the second tube but I really will not buy it again.
So disappointed.

Purchased in May 2019 at Woolworths for A$9.99.

Skin TypeCombination Skin
Ree

Ree

Irritating to eyes and skin is itchy

I loved Garnier Miracle Cream but can't find it now-seems replaced by BB Miracle Cream which is irritating to eyes and making my skin itch and break out. The colour change is not as subtle as Miracle Cream.

Purchased in April 2019 for A$14.99.

T.B

T.BSydney, NSW

Light shade is too dark for me

Although the shade is labelled LIGHT
I found it looks too dark on my skin.
That is a shame as the product feels nice but they need to have an EXTRA LIGHT shade.
I see a few comments in the reviews with the same issue.

Purchased in April 2019 at Priceline.

Skin TypeDry Skin

Boo

Boo

Change is not always for the better

The replacement for the sensitive skin BB cream is nowhere near as good. It has morirritants and it dries on your skin like cement. Not happy. It's time to look for another product.

Purchased in January 2019.

Disappointed!

Extremely disappointed that Garnier have discontinued The original Sensitive BB Cream (reduce redness and 0 skin irritation), new Sensitive bb contains too many skin irritants. Original Bb cream causes breakouts. Have used many original Garnier products but then you change the ingredients. Not happy Garnier!

JosieJo2000

JosieJo2000Perth, WA

A perfect all-rounder, for all age types

I am a bit disappointed that Garnier discontinued the sensitive BB cream but I do like the new "naturals" one (yeah not really that natural...but I'm willing to overlook that). This BB cream is the bomb. I have aging skin which can be quite dry but this goes on smoothly, evens out my skin tone, covers a few imperfections and doesn't look like I have make up on. I sometimes combine it with a bit of moisturiser. You can look "done" with just the cream and some lip gloss, maybe a bit of mascara. I do find if I wear it every day I do occasionally get a few pimples after awhile, but I get the same with any foundation. I love it - perfect for travel but do store it carefully in a snap lock bag as the lid can get messy.

Product PurchasedSensitive Skin
green_0_0_eyes

green_0_0_eyesSydney, NSW

Great product, non greasy

I have recently tried this product and love it so far. You only need a little bit and it covers the skin nicely. It's non greasy and lasts all day. It has UV protections and keeps my skin hydrated throughout the day. It's an all in one product, and makeup goes on easy once applied.

Do not use.

I would not recommend this bb cream to anyone. I have never had a reaction to any makeup until using this. After day 2 of using I broke out in a rash around my eyes. They have been itchy and red on my eyelid and around. My face has broken out in little bumps and is itchy. Would not recommend even to my worst enemy.