Garnier BB Cream

Garnier BB Cream

See the Best Face in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

NoWhere

NoWhereSouth East Queensland, QLD

Surprisingly good coverage

I usually check reviews first before buying and, if I had done so in this case, would NOT have purchased it. However my experience shows that each person is different. I am a huge BB/CC cream fan, and have tried most of the popular Korean brands. This, by far, outperforms all of them. It feels like a tinted moisturiser and the finish is like a moisturiser, but covers like a foundation without any of the chalkiness that you can sometimes get with BB creams. I don't know how it self-adjusts, but I am about NC35 and it seems to match. Don't really need a setting powder. My only criticism is the fragrance is a bit strong.

Purchased in September 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for $7.00.

Skin ToneMedium/Olive Skin
Skin TypeSensitive Skin

Kristine

KristinePerth, WA

Hurts my eyes

This product makes my eyes sting after about 4 or 5 hours. No other makeup has done this. Shame as it looks great but unfortunately will not be buying it again

Purchased in March 2018 at Target Australia.

Skin TypeNormal Skin
Lou M

Lou M

Disappointed

I have used Garner BB cream for years and use to absolutely love this product. This was my go to makeup when I travel because it’s a moisturiser, sunscreen and had great coverage.
What has changed!!!!!
The last two tubes I have bought have turned very liquid and seem to have separated and the coverage seems more oily than creamy. I gave it the benefit of the doubt and hence why I bought the second tube but I really will not buy it again.
So disappointed.

Purchased in May 2019 at Woolworths for $9.99.

Skin TypeCombination Skin
Ree

Ree

Irritating to eyes and skin is itchy

I loved Garnier Miracle Cream but can't find it now-seems replaced by BB Miracle Cream which is irritating to eyes and making my skin itch and break out. The colour change is not as subtle as Miracle Cream.

Purchased in April 2019 for $14.99.

Skin ToneMedium/Olive Skin
Skin TypeNormal Skin

T.B

T.BSydney, NSW

Light shade is too dark for me

Although the shade is labelled LIGHT
I found it looks too dark on my skin.
That is a shame as the product feels nice but they need to have an EXTRA LIGHT shade.
I see a few comments in the reviews with the same issue.

Purchased in April 2019 at Priceline.

Skin TypeDry Skin

Boo

Boo

Change is not always for the better

The replacement for the sensitive skin BB cream is nowhere near as good. It has morirritants and it dries on your skin like cement. Not happy. It's time to look for another product.

Purchased in January 2019.

Skin TypeSensitive Skin

Disappointed!

Extremely disappointed that Garnier have discontinued The original Sensitive BB Cream (reduce redness and 0 skin irritation), new Sensitive bb contains too many skin irritants. Original Bb cream causes breakouts. Have used many original Garnier products but then you change the ingredients. Not happy Garnier!

JosieJo2000

JosieJo2000Perth, WA

A perfect all-rounder, for all age types

I am a bit disappointed that Garnier discontinued the sensitive BB cream but I do like the new "naturals" one (yeah not really that natural...but I'm willing to overlook that). This BB cream is the bomb. I have aging skin which can be quite dry but this goes on smoothly, evens out my skin tone, covers a few imperfections and doesn't look like I have make up on. I sometimes combine it with a bit of moisturiser. You can look "done" with just the cream and some lip gloss, maybe a bit of mascara. I do find if I wear it every day I do occasionally get a few pimples after awhile, but I get the same with any foundation. I love it - perfect for travel but do store it carefully in a snap lock bag as the lid can get messy.

Product PurchasedSensitive Skin
green_0_0_eyes

green_0_0_eyesSydney, NSW

Great product, non greasy

I have recently tried this product and love it so far. You only need a little bit and it covers the skin nicely. It's non greasy and lasts all day. It has UV protections and keeps my skin hydrated throughout the day. It's an all in one product, and makeup goes on easy once applied.

Do not use.

I would not recommend this bb cream to anyone. I have never had a reaction to any makeup until using this. After day 2 of using I broke out in a rash around my eyes. They have been itchy and red on my eyelid and around. My face has broken out in little bumps and is itchy. Would not recommend even to my worst enemy.

De De

De DeNew Orleans

WHY STOP MAKING A GREAT PRODUCT

I have been using your miracle bb cream medium deep for many years and love it. The new anti aging is terrible, I returned it after trying. Most of my cosmetics are Garnier including shampoo and conditioner. I am going to switch brands on everything if I can't trust Garnier to provide me with the products that I support and like. I am a business person and don't understand that you wouldn't make MORE rather than discontinuing this product. It is a very poor business decision.

Do not use this product!

Absolutely horrendous reaction to this cream. My face has come out in severe red itchy blotches. Now on day 2 and no improvement. Will never use Garnier again. Will need to see GP to try to resolve.

Product PurchasedBB cream original 5 in 1 daily moisturiser

Greasy and shiny finish! Avoid.

Wasted £9.50 on the Original in Light. It has a very heavy feel, is greasy and leaves a shiny finish! Simply awful and unusable. Try L’Oréal instead as it is smooth, silky, covers nicely and is matte.

Liv

LivAdelaide

Nice light everyday coverage.

This is a great everyday foundation. It’s very cool toned but will blend with any skin shade. The finish is neither Matte or dewy but looks like real skin. Seems to last well throughout the day.

Product PurchasedGarnier B.B. Cream
BMac

BMacPerth

Love how it looks BUT eyes STING

I was excited when I first got this bb cream as it went on beautifully, I loved the shade and the finish was so nice and natural and gave me a really even skin tone. I've never had any reaction to any makeup and wear makeup every day. However... After this product has been on for about 5 hours my eyes start to blur and sting, it's like the product is seeping into them, I have to go and wash my eyes as the stinging is so bad! it's such a shame as I really like the cream, but can't be good for the eyes!

Product PurchasedOil-Free for Oily to Combination Skin

Absolutely terrible.

This is, in short, the worst B.B. cream I have ever tried in my life (and I have tried A LOT). I genuinely gave this one 4 separate tries and they all turned out a disaster. It’s streaky and uneven, and gives no coverage whatsoever.

Product PurchasedSkin Naturals BB cream

Julie

JulieAdelaide

Eyes in agony

My eyes sting and are watering after using it... I’ve washed it off thoroughly and they are still painful...
the product smells so strong and is shiny on the skin and it rubs off onto clothing... awful product!

Product PurchasedBB Anti-Ageing

Annette

AnnetteMelbourne

So Disappointed

The new BB Creams - Ante Ageing and Naturals suitable for sensitive skin are nothing like the original for sensitive skin
They smell atrocious in fact you can smell it throughout the house when I try to apply it
It is thicker and drags on skin when applying
Please return the original for sensitive skin without that dreadful smell and consistency
Why change when the original for sensitive skin was perfect

Product PurchasedBB Anti-Ageing

Theresa

Theresa

Uneven cover, oily

This BB cream is terrible. Sits in every cease. Smears on unevenly, even with sponge or brush applicators. Smells chemical. Doesn't stay on. Clogs pores. Feels heavy. Transfers on clothing. Avoid!

Take it off the Shelves!

My eyes are in so much pain, I have burns and a rash in the form of red looking pimples under my eyes and over my face. How many reviews will this take before this gets taken away to be tested?