Genetix Nutrition 100% Lean Whey

Genetix Nutrition 100% Lean Whey

See the Best Protein Powders in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Genetix Nutrition? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.1
Vanessa R.
Vanessa R.Perth, WA

Tastes ok but..........

I have been using the chocolate flavour whey protein and whilst it tastes good enough it gives me a terrible stomach ache afterwards. I was talked into buying this at Nutrition Warehouse and wish I had stuck with my original choice.

Purchased in for $50.

Awful taste.

Tastes like a chemical. I had to discard all the tub.
huge disappointment for such over expensive product with lower quality. Certainly needs improvement. However, I would not buy ever again.

Ben cGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Genetix lean whey salted caramel

Strong chemical smell everytime i open it. Stomach aches and bad gas is a huge sideaffect.
Only tried because dymatize iso100 was out of stock so thought i would try something different

Purchased in at Nutrition Warehouse for $70.

• Taste
  • Incentivised Review No
ihatetvp
ihatetvpCentral Queensland, QLD

Dizzy , headache, bad flavour

Really disappointed, I bought the Vanilla and chocolate. The girl at shop convinced me to buy this brand she said it tasted delicious. Both tasted horrible, very weak in flavour, a bit like dishwashing soap. So I added different fruit which improved the taste and I was able to drink them. But I noticed about 30 minutes after drinking them I felt dizzy and had a headache. I wish I hadn’t tried the other flavour, then I could have taken One back and got back $60. What waste of money.

Purchased in at Nutrition Warehouse for $119.90.

• Taste
  • Incentivised Review No

Usman B.
Usman B.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Worst protein

I thought it is a good protien, but it is the worst protein ever used, gave me stomach ache and have to get it replaced, but still the results was same.

Purchased in at Nutrition Warehouse for $150.

• Taste
  • Incentivised Review No

tastes amazing but it's definitely not worth it!

it tastes amazing but it gave me stomachache every time I take it after my workout session. Apparently has a low quality protein (whey concentrate). Considering the price, I'd go for an isolate protein like BPI or even nitrotech. I also can't find review of it anywhere other than its own aussie retailers like nutrition warehouse which makes me really doubt the quality of it.

Purchased in at Nutrition Warehouse for $140.

• Taste
  • Incentivised Review No
Chookman67
Chookman67Sydney, NSW

Great taste!!

Just started using this product yesterday, I have only tried salted caramel flavour and it tastes ridiculously amazing, I’ll let you know down the track on how well it works.

Purchased in .

• Taste
  • Incentivised Review No

Clara V.
Make staying at home more enjoyable with these products and tips

make-staying-at-home-more-enjoyable-with-these-products-and-tips
How to be more eco-friendly when you're gifting this Christmas

how-to-be-more-eco-friendly-when-youre-gifting-this-christmas
James D
James DGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Thick one batch thin the next.

Loved the first 3kg tub which was like a thick frothy tasty milk shake. Next tub had no froth, returned it but replacment was the same. No explanation from Genetix. Won't be trusting this brand again unfortunately.Other reviewers had the same problem.

Zoe
ZoeBrisbane

Love!

I'm a newbie to protein but on and off over the years I have been taking protein powder. I stumbled across the three in one bucket with Caramel, Vanilla and Chocolate. My god, do these taste good. The caramel is great with water, don't recommend the chocolate or vanilla with water. Vanilla is actually my favorite flavor with milk - so delicious! It is unlike any other vanilla protein powder I have had.

NattyKing
NattyKingCaboolture

Have seen the best results from this.

Recently made the change from ON Gold standard to genetix lean whey. I had been using genetix brand ZMA for months as a test bolster and sleep aid and wanted to see if their whey works as good. I'm not surprised that this product was fantastic, tastes amazing, mixes well (I use a bullet blender though so everything mixes well in that) I can honestly feel the difference during my recovery phases because of this stuff. I have become a life time advocate of this product and will recommend it to anyone

Best lift ever

Just broke my pb and felt like I could keep going.
Good to know ive got a protein waiting to repair my muscles at home. Heads up to lean whey.

this is the worst formula they made. They have wrecked it.

Lean whey use to be good until they changed the formula now its like drinking washing liquid its way to foamy. I love the genetix nutrition range and use all there other product, but this lean whey is now wrecked and wont be useing it again unless they go back to there old formula thanks. Nothing worse then trying to drink something with a washing liquid foam consistency. Spewed that crap up. Sorry genetix i love your products but this one needs fixing.

jussy
jussyBrisbane

Intresting

After reading nato's review I went out and bought this product. It really tastes great! I've tried quite a few over the last little while and I'm not sure about how good it works but I'm going to continue to use this protein.

Wilson Y.
Wilson Y.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great tasting protein

Can't attest to the quality of the protein powder since I'm no scientist, but it's definitely the tastiest I've had. It has a smooth, thick texture similar to that of a milkshake, and makes me WANT it instead of having to forcing it down my throat (ew, BB branded protein). Also tastes better than ON's powders at least, but not as mixable however. Would buy again.

Best protein

Bought this from the nutrition store near my gym, its been my favorite Protein so far. Taste was a 9/10. It has about 30 grams of protein with barely and Carbohydrates. I use this with my breakfast and after a workout and then before bed. I find it digests easily and aids in my recovery after training.
Taste, price, mix-ability, results