2.8

43% · 1012 · 52%

User IntentWeight Loss
Brand Manager for GenF20 HGH Releaser? Claim your listing.

David B.
David B.

Juls C.
Juls C.

2015 user Excellent, 2018 user WHAT WENT WRONG?

I'm avid fan of this genf20 plus before, comparing the result before..its makes me WOW.. my energy cant explain but really a good one. NOW, i tried this again sad, even the pill itself changes becomes small..you guys from genf20 team...i dont know with you guys but this is wrong and you know it..sad your company is at risk. I hope you could bring back the original ingredients.

Naomi
Naomi

DCMaven
DCMaven

Excellent Product. GenF20 delivers as promised with noticeable results

50 year old boyfriend started taking Genf20 with me and the results are outstanding! I prefer this to other hgh releasers. The effects are total: including increased energy and vast improvement in skin tone.

Frank
Frank

SCAM

You will never never get your money back. They will use every angle. This is a scam. I used it exactly as directed. Zero result. When I asked for my refund, they had an excuse for everything.

Stay away! It is just throwing your money away.

Dave H
Dave H

Bogus and too late to return product

This product is absolutely bogus!!! I was taking Serovital and was feeling great and noticed the benefits. I have been taking this F20 and have no energy and no results. I tried to return the product and got an operator that could not speak English and said I was 7 days too late!!! So much for taking the product and seeing results in 60 days. Don't buy this product! Bogus and big corp behind this crap! worse they encourage you to buy 3 or 4 months worth at a time. They say you should see results by then. Well 60 days you are too late to return the product. (CRAP)

Ron
Ron

No effect at all

The title of the review says it all. I used it faithfully for several months, both spray and pill. Wasted money. I suppose I could have gotten blood test before and after to verify, but I couldn't tell one bit of difference.

dougieflash
dougieflash

No effect at all

Took the pill form of GenF20. I'm a 51 male in good shape and found found that pill is marketed on lies. It did absolutely nothing!!! I work out 3x a week - no change in my skin, sleep, wrinkles.Total scam.

Jon Chance
Jon Chance

Unbelievable results!

I also picked up GenF20 and I'm as blown away as the rest of you guys are. It's helped increase gains in the gym as well as saved my sex drive, and you know what they say about that "happy wife, happy life." Phenomenal product.

jeremiah05
jeremiah05AU

Really Good! Based on my Experienced!

I'm still on the fence about HGH, but I've a friend who sells health-related products from buy-hgh.today, and he says GenF20Plus is the way to go. It's not HGH, but stimulates your body to produce HGH naturally. At first, I was wondering If the product is effective, and what I did, I check the online reviews about GenF20Plus form amazon and most of them are in positive comments. So I tried to buy the product good for 1 month. When I tried it for a couple days I felt Great and Alive! I said, WOW! This is so amazing and YES! This product is very powerful all are in natural. After 1 month I felt that im look young than before without taking, and now I’ so happy that I found a great product which can boost my intimate performance..

Marco
Marcoparis

Chrissylad
Chrissylad

No Difference

I've noticed no difference in my weight loss, energy or any of the other effects this product said it would have and feel a bit silly that I fell for all the hype. The one thing I also got was the diarrhea which seems to be rather common with taking these. I got these to help with my weight loss but by binning these and just changing a few things in my dieted for the better and giving it a bit extra in the gym I've managed to gain all the positive effects this project claims to give. Listen to your brain folks and save your money, nothing will replace healthy eating and exercise, I wish I used the money to get new gym trainers instead.

Do not buy this product

Richard Jarvis
Richard JarvisPicton

All I Can Say is wow!

When I first bought my genf I wasn't really sure if this was really going to work or not but I wanted to try it out anyway. I started this past summer and now it's almost Christmas and WOW! very impressed. Not only have I lost about 14 pounds (I have abs now) my metabolism is much higher giving me more energy. I sleep better and am way more active then I have have been. I actually have friends wanting to touch my abs LOL kinda weird for a change.

Pbc68
Pbc68AU

robertknauss
robertknauss

Terrible

I am 36 and going on my 4th month of taking this stuff. I've taken the supplement as prescribed and on schedule since the day I received it. I have NOT noticed any positive affects, as mentioned on GenF20's website. NO reduced wrinkles, same amount of grey hair (if not more), NO change in skin condition, NO improved sex drive (was looking forward to that), NO change in weight, No noticable change in energy. Maybe I'm just a freak of nature to where this product will have no affect on me, however my vote is "WASTE OF MONEY".

No positive effects.

Leonora P.
Leonora P.

Does GenF20Plus work well with levothyroxine?

Sandra C
Sandra C

Does your product help to lower blood pressure and help with hypothyroidism, which I have both.

Sandy

Burnt-Twice
Burnt-Twice

It's snake oil

Brand Manager for GenF20 HGH Releaser? Claim your listing.

GenF20 makes a number of promises with this HGH Releaser. It claims to improve skin condition, including reducing wrinkles and age spots, increasing the strength of hair and nails, increasing energy levels, leaving you with a faster metabolism, improving memory, focus and mental sharpness, and enhancing sleep quality.

While this is certainly an appealing list of health improvements, a number of reviewers had something different to say about the product’s effectiveness.

A number of reviewers described this product as a scam and a waste of money. After discovering that the tablets were ineffective in producing any of the positive benefits, reviewers also found out it was impossible to return them for a refund. This left an unpleasant taste in the mouth of many reviewers.