George Foreman GGR201RAU

George Foreman GGR201RAU

MPN: GGR201RAU

See the Best Electric BBQs in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

PerryS

PerrySSydney, NSW

A heap of rubbish

I bought this BBQ for convenience whilst I would be travelling from house to house and working away from home. It has been a dismal failure. It doesn't heat up hot enough to cook a sausage and barely an egg. Just when you think it is going to perform when the thermostat light comes on, it clicks off again after a few seconds. Save your money. I plan on buying an alternate brand. All I can say is your have been warned.

Star

StarSydney, NSW

Great For Vegetables

I feel with meat & poultry it doesn’t char the way a bbq does.
However the grill is fantastic for vegetables and cooks then very fast.
Is it a bbq? I wouldn’t say it is, it’s just glorified large grill. I use it indoors and the legs just take up far too much room on my balcony. They’re bigger than the grill itself and bulky.

Date PurchasedDec 2018
Joe1

Joe1

Bought thegoodguys ebay store $79

I am very happy with this product. Bought thegoodguys ebay store $79. Compact easy to use, easy to install and clean, but not for a big family. good for a family of 3,4. Today used for the fist time, Cook very fast, Good value. Recommend to buy for a small family.

Date PurchasedJul 2018
awiseowl

awiseowlMid North Coast, NSW

Compact Little Beauty

Grills 2 porter house steaks nicely, cooks very quickly, was surprised the steak did not dry out.
My hubby reheated pizza, it came out hot and crispy, much better than microwaving it to rubber.
Thinking of getting another one for the RV as it is so compact with a drip tray which is dish washable.
Bought it half price at HN online sale.

Date PurchasedJun 2018

JustMe

JustMeMelbourne

Healthy bbq cooking made easy

We bought these for a work promotion and took one home ourselves.

It's really easy to use. Simply plug it in, turn on the grill, wait a bit for it to heat up and throw your food on.
It's easy to clean too - you can take apart the actual grill and wash it under hot soapy water and the rest of the grill is easily wiped with a cloth.

It comes with a stand - we haven't actually used that yet, we have been using it on the bench.

The downside? It's limited to where you have a powerpoint. So if you thought this would be a good product to take on a picnic, think again.

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Robert Brown

Robert BrownDalby

Very Handy.

I purchased this instead of going to the expense of a bulkier & more expensive BBQ. It has been very handy & it helps that it is portable, so I can choose to cook outside, using the stand, or by just placing it straight onto my kitchen bench top. It's just a little annoying when it comes time to cleaning it, but there's really no way around that, it would be the same with any other product. Overall, it's been a good purchase & nice to be able to cook and get that chargrilled flavour, on a portable, more compact device.

Date PurchasedSep 2017

Roger_Wilco

Roger_WilcoMelbourne

Good But A Flimsy

I bought this because if the good George Foreman name but when I was putting it together, I could tell it was cheaply made. It's OK, it does a good job of cooking a steak and it suits me as I only have a small balcony and I don't use it that much but I wouldn't buy the same one again. It's starting to look like its had a lot of wear after it was only a year old as the paint changed colour. Works but not the best ever. I ended up replacing it with a Weber and never looked back

Date PurchasedJan 2015

Emma

Emma

Really horrible, waste of money

One of the single worst purchases I have made. Was missing a part when we first purchased, then the replacement bbq when I was using it for the first time the handle broke and I burned myself. Went straight into the garbage bin. Had intended to be used on an apartment balcony

Date PurchasedDec 2017
hetzjagd

hetzjagd

Cooks steaks reliably and quickly

I have used this grill now to cook about 9 or 10 steaks and each time the result has been great and easily achievable. There is only one setting to adjust on the grill - a dial that switches it from off to on and then adjusts the cooking temperature from 0 to 5. The grill heats up within a matter of minues and cools down almost as quickly. I consider myself below a beginner level when it comes to cooking but so far I haven't had an issue with this and haven't managed to burn myself or ruin anything.

Date PurchasedNov 2015
rcrowl

rcrowlBallarat

Missing part

Bought the George Foreman indoor outdoor grill for a gift, assembly is fairly easy, it is well constructed, set it up but it was missing a part to attach to base to the main unit, we used it on a table, it does cook well, easy to clean, fast even cooking but never received the missing part.

Date PurchasedAug 2014

Ammiy

Ammiysydney

Great BBQ for small balconies

Bought it as an offer on Ebay from good guys. Wanted to buy a BBQ for quite some time and this was a very good deal and value for money. Its quite easy to set up and use. Storage is quite easy as it is compact.
Overall a good bbq for a small family

February 6th 2018 Update: Great BBQ for small balconies in apartments

Easy to assemble and easy to use/clean. Since the time we have bought this bbq its become a weekend routine to bbq. I have made chicken, fish, lamb, prawns and everything is made really good. Its compact that it is stored in our balcony and looks good. Its very easy to clean, just remove the top part and wash it.

Date PurchasedOct 2017

Michaelj

MichaeljCoffs Harbour

Great outdoor small electric bbq