2Get Hard Concreting

2Get Hard Concreting

100% · 30%

Job Satisfaction
Rates and Fees
Brand Manager for Get Hard Concreting? Claim your listing.

Mic
MicSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Great Job in Nundah !

I was pleasantly impressed with all my dealings with Get Hard Concreting.
Communication all the way was 110 %
They did what they said and turned up on time every time.
A great team turned up and got the job done -all in the same day
The quality of their workmanship is top of the line - I am fussy and very happy
I would not hesitate using them again or recommending to others.
Ian N.
Ian N.South East Queensland, QLD

Awesome job

Great team who did a fantastic job. I had driveway and paths done the team was great to deal with and the end product looks great. I would definitely recommend Get Hard
Anton
AntonSouth East Queensland, QLD6 posts

Best concrete specialist in Brisbane and beyond

I have used Tyson from Get Hard Concreting since building my house during COVID. He has done multiple jobs for me which included driveway, patio extension, pool surround and shed pad extension.!While he was not the cheapest quote, I constantly get asked by other TRADES I access “who did your concreting, it’s one of the best jobs I’ve seen “ His crew are professional, respectful and take pride in their work . I highly recommend this business if you are fussy and want perfection. Thanks to all at Get Hard Concreting.
Rates and Fees