GFitness

2.5

• Rates and Fees
Dona

DonaSydney, NSW

Perfectly located! great gym!

GFitness is a fabulous gym with a wide range of cardio and resistance training equipment , located right next to Rhodes waterside mall. Friendly, always attentive staff and the variety of cardio, strength, flexibility training classes that takes place throughout the week makes this gym even more fabulous.

Disgusting customer service

I came in for a trial and was extrnely disappointed with the treatment i got from staff. I was ignored from the girls at reception and the manager was extrenely rude and arrogant. Honestly don't waste your time or money going to this gym. Ive just signed up at anytime down the road and could not be happier.

CarlaT

CarlaT

Great gym pity about the weekend open hours

I am a member at Freshwater. I love this gym and train 4-5 times a week at 5am. I wish though that they would extend their weekend trading hours. they close at 6pm. I would love access to the sauna on a Saturday or Sunday evening.

Rates and Fees
Gyms

Find out how GFitness compares to other Gyms

James D

James D

Do not visit.

Their employees lied when taking down my details (promising they wouldn’t sign me up to promotional mail and texts). I unsubscribed 4 times via text and kept being signed up again. To this day I still get text messages. Disgraceful customer service and dishonest practices. I would recommend you go anywhere else.

Great gym and friendlt staff

Great facilities and heaps of free classes all included - much better value than budget 24hr gyms and always clean. Their contracts are no different to other gyms. They also have staff at all times available to help you

High Pressure Sales Tactics

Absolute Joke! They clearly lie on the website and on the signs outside. $10 joining fee and $10 a week it says. They forget to mention there is a $50 admin free (Which is a joke) and a $100 joining fee which gets you ......nothing.

Once you have completed the form a sales rep will come over smile and add all of these extra costs on top. $24 a week +Fees for a very average gym.

Hopeless

Very poor customer service. Their staff admits giving us the wrong information but we have to pay for that as a customer. Very poor business image because of the poor staff training and customer service. Very disappointed as a member for 3 years. Ex member now.

Absolutely scammy.

Scammy. Will do anything to continue getting money from you, no regard or consideration/empathy for members. Disregarded serious and chronic illness in order to keep getting their payments.

Closing hour is ridiculous

The closing hour is too early. I am willing to cancel my membership at G fitness asap if there is a another gym opening in Rhodes.

Gyms

Find out how GFitness compares to other Gyms

Poor Gym

Overpriced, to cramped and the demographic that go there make the free weights area smell like a tip. Staff are great besides a few ( most people know the girl that taints the whole place ) and that makes going to G bearable. Equipment is good but as I said not enough and to small.
Most staff are great - Cardio equipment top notch
To expensive - to cramped - Not enough classes - Most of the guys don't use deodorant ( Indians )

Kelly71

Kelly71Sydney

Great gym

GFitness at Rhodes has staff that are always friendly, a huge number of cardio machines, and a large selection of both machine and free weights. Although I haven't taken any classes they offer them regularly, along with a free personal training every six weeks. The only complaints I would have about this gym are to do with the patrons themselves, but that's not a fault of the company.
Clean, plenty of machines, friendly staff
People leaving 20kg weights on everything