4Giant CRX1

Giant CRX1

4Giant CRX1

100% · 30%
Brand Manager for Giant? Claim your listing.

Jay
Jay

Giant CRX 1

A light weight bike that is best used for around the city and leisurely rides. Its a beautiful frame and quite strong too. I have both 2007 CRX 1 and CRX City Pro and both are looked after well and still out perform lots of bikes today. I have upgraded the CRX 1 with an ultegra rear derailure from the 105.
Light weight and efficient. Perfect for the city.
Parkdale
Parkdale6 posts

This bike is a great addition to my fitness program . my wife adn i also allows go riding together at a leisurly pace on the bike pathsalong the beach . So all up its a great purchase. I love it.
this bike is for me to get fit on and lose weight. i am a large man and felt more comfortable on this bike than the other brands. I find i can ride this bike for sections at over 30 kph which is good for a 50+ male at 124 kg i think . i am also happy just poking along at 20 kph for hours. Braking i have found to be good.
Non really although i would prefer a brighter coulour , yellow or red.
ccortisAU42 posts

I love riding this bike. I test rode several others before I bought mine. Others riden include Merida, Trek and Dr Drew. Very comfortable bike to ride, especially in traffic. I personally cut 10 minutes off my ride to work (22km) just by changing to this bike. For the price this bike is hard to beat considering the components included. Other bikes with similar components cost several hundered dollars more. So if you are after a fast ride through traffic then this flat bar road bike could be for you. Happy Trails!
Great components, lovely ride, fast and responisve
colour,