100% · 60%

4.5
Suspension
Brand Manager for Giant? Claim your listing.

Norman M.
Norman M.Sydney, NSW3 posts

Great bike but

Powerful, sturdy, stable and comfortable w a long range. Comes w rack, lights and mudguards.

My major gripe is the woeful power/trip computer unit, especially given how good they are on other Giant models. It's badly positioned on the L of the handlebar, far too small and only one feature shown at a time, each one also far too small. You cannot monitor speed AND distance at the same time for example. Changing all screen views is fiddly, slow and frustrating.

I'm going to have to buy a proper sized separate trip computer that I can see clearly, which I shouldn't have to do on a $5000+ bike! Show details

Terry I.
Terry I.South East Queensland, QLD2 posts

CvtGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC4 posts

Giant talon e bike 2021

Giant talon 2021 model bought new. Only purchased mid 2021 as a commuting and weekend bike. Show details
Rich19 posts
kessa
kessaSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

ParklandaSouth East Queensland, QLD14 posts

Good Quality Ebike

I have owned the Bike now for about 12 months . At a cost of around $3000 not a cheap bike .It is not a motor bike .It won't go anywhere without pedaling ! But you can can go for about 70km in any direction and the pedal assist will get you up the steepest of hills.I regularly ride about 25kms to work which takes me about an hour .There is a minor issue with the software that connects the bike to a phone app which acts as a speedo/odometer and you can alter the motor settings
Definitely recommend this bike

Stephen

Giant explore. Had it 3 weeks. Very comfy BUT I bought it as i regularly ride 70 to 100km. First big ride on levels 1 and 2 (eco and tour) and it ran outa juice at 85km. Unimpressed. Its in for a checkup. To all peospective buyers - test it out on a long ride early cause mine used more than 1% battery per km. Have others had similar issues??

Cvt

I bought two rechargers for that reason - the batteries are good but realistically only great for 50km. They put all the power down for hill climbing. Remember it’s a pretty heavy bike. So I had a charger at work and at home

Stable

How are the Giant ebikes going a few months on??

Parklanda

No issues with the bike . Software doesn’t work properly. Using my iPhone , it won’t sync and sometimes freezes . But the bike itself is great

Stable

Thanks for that. I'm not an iphone user so no probs for me there.

Extra Information

Brand Manager for Giant? Claim your listing.
300x600