4.2

80% · 41 · 20%
Brand Manager for Giant? Claim your listing.

Ritchy
RitchySudbury6 posts

Peter c
Peter c

The best bike I know!

This is a great bike it is fast and has great features. Like it! Did not like the standard pedals the over street is good, like the weight as well. I did did have to order but the wait was well worth it a good buying experience, well worth the price.

FitFifty
FitFiftyMelbourne

tailofdog
tailofdogGold Coast17 posts

Great Bike! Light, Quality Product

Just bought it last month. Changed Pedals (as i won't clip in) also added a heads up(raises the riding position) and, a more comfort seat. Also upgraded tyres to a top maxis 28. I am 68/1/2 so ride for fitness. I enjoy the light Carbon Frame bike. Great to ride and a dream to handle. It does make me Quicker but, not that much. i understood that! I don't ride in an aero position and, the changes i made make that worse. I was willing to pay that for a lovely carbon responsive bike. I am doing RPM classes to build a better riding game. So my circumstances make this bike a great choice.

Andrew
AndrewSydney2 posts

Terrible Customer Service

I purchased a Giant Fast Road Comax 1 appx 3mnths ago for $ 2000.00. After riding appx 22K per day on a fairly flat terrain , 5 days per week…. after 2 mnths my front break didn’t work well so recently I went to my local bike shop which sold me this bike. I was told that both brake rotors had to be replaced @ the discounted cost of $ 200.00 I must say I was shocked and expected that it should be covered by Giant warranty. So I wrote to Giant...and to cut THE long story short Giant showed no interest in supporting me and instead gave me no of reasons why this was my problem. SO MUCH FOR THE WARRANTY AND CUSTOMER SUPPORT ONCE THE SALE HAS BEEN MADE.

Very disappointed customer.