Giantz CSAW-58CC-RDWH

Giantz CSAW-58CC-RDWH

2.4

• Safety

Giantz products

Won’t start. Can’t contact Giantz no phone no web site or email and crazy sales are not being very help full. Parts missing but shown then book says option extra

Purchased in April 2020.

RoySouth East Queensland, QLD

BEST MOVE I MADE

Absolutely fabulous, much much better than expected. Wow able to climb the tree with saw in hand BATTERY OPERATED EASY START every time.AWESOME. Gave my 2stroke away.....One problem only, am unable to buy spare battery.

Best move I made.
Good quality
Light manouverable
Just wish I could purchase spare battery

Mel

MelNorthern Region, NSW

I wish i could rate it 0, it is a piece of crap that barely starts half the time.

Hardly starts to cut branches in the first place. The amound of energy put into starting it, you might as well use a handsaw.
Next time i will make sure product has good reviews before buying.

Purchased in August 2019 at eBay for A$89.00.

Petrol Chainsaws

Find out how Giantz CSAW-58CC-RDWH compares to other Petrol Chainsaws

ken

kenPerth, WA

better off buying holzfforma you can get parts and cheap

theyre ok for the price but you cant get parts to maintain them, tuning them to perform is hit and miss the carbies are kinda ordinary at metering, but yeh theyre ok for the price, whereas holzfforma you can , theyre stihl clones

Purchased in January 2015 at ebay for A$200.00.

Brian

BrianVictoria

giantz 62 ccsaw

same trouble no spares broken spring will have to junk it .cut well but the 1 year warranty does'nt seem to work either . Goes to show you only get what you pay for

Purchased in January 2019 for A$110.00.

Same Edwards

Same EdwardsKangaroo Point

Giantz 92cc 24" Chain Saw, do not buy, no parts available

This has been a good chain saw until something went wrong. The pull starter broke (spring) and I have not been able to source one in Australia. Although it gave good performance while working, I have been trying for over 3 months to get replacement parts with no response. Do not buy this chain saw.

I will have to throw it way now, keep the bar and chain, that is about all I can recover from it and no small engine place will touch them.

Purchased in September 2018 for A$250.00.

Dead On Arrival

I bought the saw online and it arrived Friday afternoon. Saturday morning I set it up with the bar and chain. I put fuel in it and chain oil.
I then spent the next hour pulling on that starter rope for all I was worth. In desperation I sprayed starting fluid in the carb and still nothing.
Don't waste your money or sanity. Just buy a good brand and make your life easy.

Purchased in March 2019 at eBay for A$97.00.

James

James

58cc GIANTZ Red/White Chainsaw

I ended up putting a 20" 3/8 .058 72D and it cuts awesome I was cutting old dead trees a lot thicker than the bar. I gave to my father after thrashing it for 5.5hrs I use 40:1 with Castro FULL SYNTHETIC RACING 2 STROKE OIL. (I pulled head off and not a mark!). So I bought x2 58cc 20" (think really 52), x2 62cc Red 22", x1 62cc Black 22". I cut big old hardwood all day so if get a month's use I'm happy but no failures in GIANTZ brand (x2 92cc Gen 3 Baumr Ag DIDN'T LAST A DAY EACH!! both sent back for refund, took 2 1/2 months to get $$ and now EDISON'S won't let me buy!! EVEN THOUGH ALL DEFECTIVE FROM THEM LOL)

Date PurchasedJul 2018

Petrol Chainsaws

Find out how Giantz CSAW-58CC-RDWH compares to other Petrol Chainsaws

Disappointed customer

Disappointed customerasked

Giantz are selling product in NSW online but you cannot find a phone number email or web site has anyone got any details please

W Howard

W Howardasked

Hi I'm looking for a manual or handbook for the 20 inch GIANTZ as I have a black rubber thing fall out Ive take the coil assembly as it just wasn't even giving me a belt. Also is it just me or every one else had issues in trying to pull start the motor I got the first one to start after 3 days it cut a 75mm piece of tree then that was it. I even found the spark plug attachment in the throat of the carby. Ive got a coil coming it and hopes something happens or 2nd one to return and take my money back.

Zac Johnson

Zac Johnsonasked

anyone know a more reputable brand/quality bar and chain that fits this saw? the motor is pretty good (20" machine probably more suited to 18" though) but the bar and chain is so soft. If I could fit for example a stihl bar and chain it would make this machine.