Gift Card Planet Branded Eftpos

Gift Card Planet Branded Eftpos

See the Best Prepaid Debit Cards in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Gift Card Planet

Ollie's mumMelbourne, Victoria

Worst gift cards available.

Be very careful with this product! It may have an expiry date of 12 months from purchase but there is also an activation period for 12 weeks. If you don’t activate your card within this time frame you lose your money.
How absurd, when has anyone had to activate a gift card they have received?

tarmacone
tarmaconeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Totally unethical cashgrabbers

Theft of a company. Shocking that they are still in business.

No where on the card does are the expiry date or any terms and conditions referenced. The website provided on the card also does not detail the T&Cs. This company has intentionally set up their gift cards to hide information from the consumer to steal their money. I can't imagine what crooked lives these owners and employees of this business live. I feel sorry that they live off theft and dishonesty.

Prepaid Debit Cards

Find out how Gift Card Planet Branded Eftpos compares to other Prepaid Debit Cards

Chris
ChrisGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Disgraceful Company!!!

Cards have no expiry printed on them and when you go to use find they are expired. I did check my balance and they could easily have the balance and the date the card will expire but I guess only a honored, honest and transparent business would do that right?! This company should not be operating! Card was definitely less than 3 years old but was told it had expired. They stole 1,000 and probably laughing about it!

zoeSydney, NSW

Disgusting disgrace of a “business”. Nothing short of theft. Immoral.

Never ever give any money to this criminal operation. They will steal your money and laugh about it. How this “business” can still operate is beyond me. Illegal immoral thieves. I had a card that had passed the expiry date, which would actually now contravene ACC standards. I thought there may have been some compassion but when I called the helpline the person I spoke with simply sneered at me. I tried a second time. It’s not actually their money so why would it hurt to offer a little flexibility? I have a young family and lost my job due to Covid. I can only conclude this business is a scam. I noticed all bar one of the other reviews also express a negative experience.

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Walter. A.
Walter. A.Perth

THIEVES

I have a Trip Rewards card issued 02/12/2017. Expires 02/12/2020. Unfortunately, my wallet was stolen and because I haven't got details of the card they are unable to issue a new one. My account still has a balance of $429.00 which they will keep as profit. THIEVES!!!

Nat1234
Nat1234South East Queensland, QLD

Terrible customer service

Due to COVID I have been unable to physically attend a store and use my gift card before expiry date. Company now basically saying to bad so sad and refused to extend expiry date. I now lost $100

ABSOLUTE SCAM

l received a card to the value of $1,000. When I went to activate it, it said it couldn't be activated. Than when l went to activate it they advised me it was activated over 12 months ago and now it is expired. l have emailed them for 3 months asking for management to call me and nothing just the same email advising me that the card is no longer activated and they get to keep $1,000. What company does this ??? They should not be allowed to be operating.

Mitsubishi air conditioning promotion gift card

Took a lot of effort and all the information that could possibly be supplied to get $100- NOT worth the effort or the aggrevation. had to give all personal details wait for approval then wait for card then apply for activation that di not work on computer so had to ring Edge cards. At least second lady was friendly, first one was not. After all this it only last 12 months. Leaves a bad impression of not only Edge eftpos cards but also the original promoter MItsubishi, much better if they had given $100 discount in store. Would have brought product anyway and $100 isnt a significant discount on $2600 airconditioner.

Melsie
MelsieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

TOTAL SCAM

Recieved Eftpos Gift Card from Urbanedge homes. Could not use it as it was not activated by a certain date (onveniently covered with a sticker. Customer Service TOTALLY useless. All big companies should avoid using as rewards.

Justin Say D.
Justin Say D.South East Queensland, QLD

Rip offs and scam artists disgusting !

This Guys are RIP off, scam artists. The card says its valid for 1 year and must be activated 3 months prior to use. Now that covid is pretty much over (in qld atm) I decided I would like to use it as I have stayed away from the shop since this all began and solely did online shopping. If the card said it had to be ACTIVATED with 3 months of issue I would have done this. The wording is incorrect on your cards and you are ripping off honest people. My card should still be valid up to Feb 2021!! Disgusting. Will be disputing. Should go through QCAT as I know I would have a case.. DISGUSTING !

Emailed to say no CVV provided, they run you in circles. Terrible service.

I got a virtual credit card, then emailed to say no CVV received. They asked for information which I provided, then they asked for same information again in reply to my email which gave them the information.
Terrible customer service. The agent name is Jade. Be wary if dealing with this company!

Michael P.
Michael P.Sydney, NSW

Waste of time

Complete waste of time, If you ask for help you get a standard templated reply. My issue got escalated to a manager who sent me the same templated reply. It is not hard to actually respond to someone's questions.

Carmilo C.
Carmilo C.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Valueless products

They wouldn't allow me to extend expiry claiming they did not have facility to be able to this. They were incompassionate about all that is happening with COVID-19. I would be better off giving the money to charity than these rip off merchants.

Jessica S.
Jessica S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Thieves steeling money

I had a gift card issued to me by gift card planet in June 2019, I tried to activate my card a week after receiving it but the card seemed to have an issue and could not be activated, it is now February 2020 and I have called at least 200 times and no one has still been able to reissue me a new gift card or activate my current gift card, they say they are going to look into it and I never get a call back, no complaints line apparently and impossible to speak to someone senior. Absolutely ridiculous that they just get to steal $185 from me.

Read more reviews - page 2