100% · 30%

Rates and Fees
Brand Manager for GK Endurance? Claim your listing.

Peter Broz
Peter Broz2 posts

Claire Slater
Claire Slater

The best move in my tri life

After battling with a persistent injury in 2019, I reached out to GK for a fresh start. Since then, I have not looked back, and now I am an Ultraman. Kate has helped me stay injury free, healthy and enabled me to enjoy the balance between triathlon and life. No challenge is too hard, the guidance is second to none, and the GK squad are like family. You won't find a better coach, or environment than with GK. I am forever grateful to Kate for getting me to Ultraman, and for being there every step of the way!
JustAnotherOpinion
JustAnotherOpinion9 posts

Great community and personalised coaching from experienced coaches

I started with GK Endurance after signing up for an Ironman distance triathlon and not knowing exactly what I would need to do to get through the event. The coach was highly experienced and very knowledgable and over the course of six months built me up to a place where I gained new personal bests in both running and a 70.3 distance triathlon and was confident to tackle the race. I was surprised by the amount of learning that was built into the programme and how well it prepared me. You don’t know what you don’t know I guess and I certainly didn’t. Coming out the other side, I have stayed part of their community which is in many ways more like a family.