2Glenview Turf

3.4

60% · 64 · 40%

Job Satisfaction
Rates and Fees
Brand Manager for Glenview Turf? Claim your listing.

Lee
LeeSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Very helpful

The staff were very helpful and I was very happy with the quality of Zoysia turf. Highly recommend them.
damien
damienSouth East Queensland, QLD

Disappointing

We recently used Glenview twice for some buffalo turf. However, the quality between both deliveries was completely different. The second delivery the grass was riddled with fungus issues on the grass blades and we also had a few slabs with clover weed throughout. The first delivery only a few of the slabs had fungus issues and none had weeds hence why we went with Glenview again. I wouldn't take the risk again in the future unfortunately
Susie
SusieSunshine Coast16 posts

Well deserved five stars

From first speaking with Karen who is very friendly and helpful, to Adam who is a delight and his team of two who delivered the final product it was a seamless and easy process. We would highly recommend Glenview Turf. Thanks guys
Kylie
Kylie2 posts

Unbeatable Customer Service from Beginning to End...and Beyond!

There is nothing to fault with the Team at Glenview Turf. From the moment of first contact they were super knowledgeable, friendly and so easy to deal with! They gave me different options based on my location and advised what would be best. The service didn't finish upon the laying of the turf with their support and after service care absolutely spot on!
Kjb
Kjb

Best turf company- amazing staff

I would just like to say what a pleasure it was dealing with Glenview Turf for my recent purchase. Amazing staff members all very professional will definitely be coming back for more. Highly recommend to anyone looking for quality turf and a wealth of knowledge!
RPac
RPacBaringa

Turf Turkeys

Turf cut “ previous evening” was at least several days cut, mismatched off cuts with no soil on back of turf, dried out with little to no moisture present. Complaints unanswered which clearly shows the lack of professionalism of this clearly cowboy outfit, wouldn’t be surprised if turf comes with optional “this way up stickers” as it’s clearly hard to tell with such poor quality product. Save your money and buy from a real supplier.

Craig d
Craig dSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great grad very helpful

The turf I got was brilliant and the service was great from time of order till truck arrived the service was good

Turfed Off
Turfed Off2 posts

Poor Service and Product

Glenview Turf delivered $2000 worth of Sir Walter turf in a tangled mess. Unfortunately, to untangle the mess, it would have meant tearing the slabs. After complaining, Glenview Turf came out the next day to untangle the mess and sure enough left me about 30 torn slabs in a variety of sizes and in poor condition. My complaints to Glenview went unanswered. Glenview provided a poor service and did not stand behind the product they sell. I would never use this company again.

Sadsam
SadsamSouth East Queensland, QLD8 posts

Worst service and quality product

Delivery arrived 1.5 hours late and turf quality was the worst I have ever seen. Avoid using them at all.

Beck
BeckCaloundra6 posts

Fantastic, friendly service

I only required two square metres of turf and turned up not knowing what type of grass I needed. I just showed the lady in the office (I think her name was erin) a picture of the grass and she figured out what I needed. Everyone was so helpful and friendly. I would definately recommend this business to anyone looking for great turf and great service.