Glenview Turf

• Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
Kylie

Kylie

Unbeatable Customer Service from Beginning to End...and Beyond!

There is nothing to fault with the Team at Glenview Turf. From the moment of first contact they were super knowledgeable, friendly and so easy to deal with! They gave me different options based on my location and advised what would be best. The service didn't finish upon the laying of the turf with their support and after service care absolutely spot on!

Best turf company- amazing staff

I would just like to say what a pleasure it was dealing with Glenview Turf for my recent purchase. Amazing staff members all very professional will definitely be coming back for more. Highly recommend to anyone looking for quality turf and a wealth of knowledge!

RPac

RPacBaringa

Turf Turkeys

Turf cut “ previous evening” was at least several days cut, mismatched off cuts with no soil on back of turf, dried out with little to no moisture present. Complaints unanswered which clearly shows the lack of professionalism of this clearly cowboy outfit, wouldn’t be surprised if turf comes with optional “this way up stickers” as it’s clearly hard to tell with such poor quality product. Save your money and buy from a real supplier.

Gardening & Landscaping

Find out how Glenview Turf compares to other Gardening & Landscaping

Craig d

Craig dSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great grad very helpful

The turf I got was brilliant and the service was great from time of order till truck arrived the service was good

Poor Service and Product

Glenview Turf delivered $2000 worth of Sir Walter turf in a tangled mess. Unfortunately, to untangle the mess, it would have meant tearing the slabs. After complaining, Glenview Turf came out the next day to untangle the mess and sure enough left me about 30 torn slabs in a variety of sizes and in poor condition. My complaints to Glenview went unanswered. Glenview provided a poor service and did not stand behind the product they sell. I would never use this company again.

Sadsam

SadsamSouth East Queensland, QLD

Worst service and quality product.

Delivery arrived 1.5 hours late and turf quality was the worst I have ever seen. Avoid using them at all.

Beck

BeckCaloundra

Fantastic, friendly service

I only required two square metres of turf and turned up not knowing what type of grass I needed. I just showed the lady in the office (I think her name was erin) a picture of the grass and she figured out what I needed. Everyone was so helpful and friendly. I would definately recommend this business to anyone looking for great turf and great service.