500,000 Flashes, 600,000 Flashes, 300,000 Flashes
See the Best IPL Machines in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Glow SkinCo

2.8
  • Causes Irritation Yes (0) · No (15)

Absolute Rubbish-very disappointing

Bought this at the end of 2019 and only used a handful of times with no results. Decided to try again 2 weeks ago and halfway thru stopped flashing. Had to unplug and restart. Went to use for the second time and wouldn’t even flash. Just a very faint flashing noise but no flash. Contacted asking advice how to fix or who I could contact as I know my warranty has expired- all of got was an abrupt response saying unfortunately my warranty has ended. No offer or suggestions for help. Very disappointed!!! Website states it should last 500,000 flashes or 17 years!!! I’ve owned it for 2 years but only used it for maybe 2 - 3 months in total.

Purchased in December 2019 for $159.00.

Fit Girl
Fit GirlSouth East Queensland, QLD

So EASY with Glow SkinCo

this device has made hair removal so easy for me. I used to ate shaving and messy sticky wax. I have found this a game changer in my hair removal and highly recommend this product for quick easy and affordable soltuion. Plus great service, sent FREE express Post and on sale for 60% Off so got a great deal especially considering how expensive laser salons are. Thank you 10/10

Purchased in January 2020 for $149.95.

Peta MSydney, NSW

So HAPPY with the Results!!!

Just an update im am so happy with the results with grom my Glow SkinCo Ipl Device. I have been using it for 1-2 a week for 3 months and now my hair doesnt grow back. I used it only twice since then for maintenance. So happy and for the price compared to laser you cant go wrong with same results. Thank you.

Purchased in October 2020 for $149.00.

Lissa S
Lissa SSouth East Queensland, QLD

Hair Removal Product That Works

I have been trying all kinds of removal over the years and this is by far the best option for me. My hair removal is now easy, quick and can do it whenever I want. My hair has stopped growing back in every area I have treated so far which includes my arms, legs, brazlian, lip and armpits. Super impressed and recommend glowskinco IPL Device for everyone. The price is amazing and super fast shipping also. Thank you.

Purchased in August 2020 for $149.95.

IPL Machines

Find out how Glow SkinCo IPL Laser Hair Removal Handset compares to other IPL Machines

Sammi T
Sammi TSydney, NSW

Really Great Investment

Best purchase of the year especially with all the salons being closed for laser hair removal. I love the fact that I can do this from home and its quick and easy plus so much more affordable than getting it done professionally. I have really seen a difference in the month that I have been using my IPL device and have been shaving less and less. I would say I've gone from shaving every 3 days to every 10 days and i'm still only a third of the way through. I have done my legs, arms, underarms, lip and bikini and im really impressed. I highly recommend Glow Skin Co0 Ipls and i'm looking into buy to LED Light Therapy Mask Too.

Purchased in August 2020 at Glow Skin Co for $149.95.

Causes Irritation No

Man, best purchase i have made for myself.. ever

I bought this not THAT long ago, thought i would wait a bit before doing a review. I am now at the part of this process that i need to do this only maybe once a month or one in two months. I am so glad that i bought this, it has honestly saved the hassle. It is worth the weeks leading up to not doing it so often ( you start with once a week) I am still a sook into trying heavier hair, but am starting it when i go through the process again which will be in 6 weeks! cannot recommend this enough!

Purchased in February 2020.

KAYLEE
KAYLEESouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Product + Amazing Service

I couldn't be happier with my purchase'. It came in 5 days and it is so easy to use. I have been using it at home for around 1 month now and definitely seen huge results in terms of hair reduction. Previously I was shaving every 2 - 3 days, after using my ipl handset for one and a half weeks I noticed my hair stopped growing back as regularly and was much finer. So far i''m loving the effect and having not to shave hardly ever. Highly recommend this to anyone wanting an affordable solution for hair removal. 10/10

Purchased in August 2020 for $149.00.

Causes Irritation No

Home IPL machines vs. salon laser hair removal: which is better?

Thinking of ditching the razor for a more permanent hair removal method? We weigh the differences between using an IPL machine at home and laser hair removal at a salon, so that you can choose a treatment that gives you smooth skin all year long.

Clara V.
Clara V.16 Aug 2021
home-ipl-machines-vs-salon-laser-hair-removal-which-is-better
Sam
SamGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fantastic, easy to use, works well customer service amazing. Thank you!

Great product, easy to use and works well its great also has great customer service , i am looking forward to seeing more results and more products .. thank you will buy again

Purchased in August 2020 for $149.00.

Kayla v
Kayla vDarwin, NT

Amazing!, I absolutely love it!

Very handy and amazing product, I have noticed results after first treatment, so easy to use and your skin feels so smooth afterwards and my skin is still the nice hairless smoothness 4 days later, very impressed, will definitely buy another one when I need it, the shipping was very fast also, literally can not fault this product it is truly an amazing invention, love it!

Purchased in July 2020 for $149.50.

NBNSux
NBNSuxNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Dont trust this website. Too bad I cant give 0 stars

Bought a facial mask and facial brush from this website and both were not what was advertised. Do not trust this website it is misleading and using fake before and after photos from other websites that have nothing to do with face masks. The mask i received was not what was advertised and did not have the features that were in the description and the facial brush did not have features that they advertised. Very misleading and deceptive business.

Purchased in August 2020 at glowskinco for $220.00.

Brooke Q.
Brooke Q.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

0 star rating!

Do not waste your money on buying this item! It’s cheap and nasty, first one worked for about 50 flashes and then stopped working, returned and they sent a replacement then the replacement did the same thing, they won’t return emails and there is no phone number for customer care.. wonder why?!
Do your research and invest your money elsewhere.

Purchased in May 2020.

Hana
Hana

I would give 0 stars if possible

They are such a scam company. I have been requesting a refund for their poor quality product for weeks. They blocked me on Instagram and won't respond to my emails. Steer clear of this horrid company. It acts as though it is Australian but comes from China.

Cheap horrible nasty.

Purchased in February 2020.

Stormcloud
StormcloudAU

Do not buy this!

Will only flash 3-4 times before it stops working, sometimes only 1 flash. Constantly having to turn it off and back on again to even treat small areas. I definitely wouldn’t recommend this device.

Purchased in May 2020 for $125.00.

Leigh
LeighSouth East Queensland, QLD

Do not purchase from this seller!!

Purchased the item early May and took over a month despite Express Shipping. Used item once, and the device shorted the entire house and will not work! No response from seller or refund.

Purchased in May 2020 for $150.00.

Terrible!

On my second use of this product the machine blew up and would not work properly. I emailed the company and have not heard a response after 72 hours (when their website states 24-48hrs response). This is terrible customer service and a terrible company. Not happy.

Purchased in May 2020 at https://www.glowskinco.com.au/ for $150.00.