75% · 31 · 25%

Goneftn
GoneftnSydney, NSW12 posts

Aerials mounts are very poor quality - Radio is good

We bought three of the TX3350UVP kits and so far two of the aerial mounts have broken in the exact same location.
One is mounted on a bull bar and the other is mounted on the vehicle.
Neither have been used on dirt roads so vibration should not be the issue.
I think it is just poor quality parts.
It is pain to replace an aerial mount, it is a big job to re run the cable.
I tried to ring GME but their phones don't work either, "I am sorry, we are unable to process your call".
I would steer clear of their aerials until this issue is fixed. Show details
Clivelm
Clivelm

Impressed

I was sceptical about the sound quality as it is in the handset. I purchased it, however, as I was able to hide the unit behind the dash. The audio is very good and clear. I have also installed a GME magnetic microphone holder for the handset which is very convenient. I would definitely recommend.

Show details

Ostsee
OstseeSydney, NSW27 posts

Easy to use and good quality CB Radio in Australia

I have had three TX3350 in my 4wds and my mate got GME as well. So far, compare to iCom, this is the best value for money CB I have say. Easy to operate and quality is good. Never had any issues with it. Prefer to purchase online which is much cheaper.

Show details

A06
A06Armidale28 posts

thomas c.
thomas c.

The v 1.00 problem again or is it 1/ 1.00? any answers yet

pandkdoherty
pandkdoherty

Hi all. I've just bought a car with a GME TX3350 fitted.
I'd like to do a factory reset as there seems to be a huge load a personal settings. I've read the manual and can't find any reference to a reset. Help would be appreciated.
Peter

Kate U.
Kate U.

Screen shows v1.00 & reset doesn't work. What's wrong with it? How do I fix it please.