Go Tyres Mobile

Go Tyres Mobile

Serge K.

Serge K.South East Queensland, QLD

Amazing job

Just Perfect. Fast and professional service. I had fitting and alignment booked. Got the job done in 1.5 hours as expected. Clean, tidy, full report and recommendations when finished. Guys are serious to every single detail. Highly recommended to everyone! Great thanks!

Richard

RichardSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing customer service

Very helpful service from start to finish. Staff were very knowledgeable of products and working with my budget. The tyre technician was prompt and friendly and made the experience easier. Can’t wait to use them again for my other car.

A++++

The service was excellent both on the phone and in person. I couldn't find the same tyres cheaper anywhere else and they came to me while I was at work. Quality service, quality tyres, quality price.

Review collected in partnership with Go Tyres Mobile

Fast, Friendly, Fabulous value.

Very satisfied with the service provided by Go Tyres. Trevor is amazing on the ground and Emma is super friendly and accommodating to book times that suit me. Very convenient to have tyres changed while I am at work. Have also used in an emergency being stranded at kids sport with a flat. Will not use anyone else now.

Al Dun

Al DunBrisbane

Great service within my budget at a time and place that suited me.

Dealing with Go Tyres was a breeze from start to finish. They were able to offer me a range of tyres within my budget, plus they came to me and fitted them at a time and place that suited me. I can't recommend them enough, I won't ever be going anywhere else for my tyres.

Karla

Karla

Very happy! Great company! Great service, very convenient!

Very easy process. A Pleasure to deal with the lovely staff. Very convenient that they come to your house also. Will definitely be using this service again and will be recommending to friends and family.

Yoyo

YoyoBrisbane

Great Services

Fast and great services from Go Tyres Mobile, we are just sitting and home, waiting for Go Tyres Mobile to change our tyres on our driveway, very convenience.

Tyre fitter works

Great team, always never let us down even if we only gave them half a days notice.
We would highly recommend them to all others

Review collected in partnership with Go Tyres Mobile

Best service ever. So friendly and well priced.

Best service ever. Always friendly and well priced. Always meets my needs. Makes time to make sure you are happy.

CEB

CEBRedlands QLD

So easy, so quick!

The staff at Go Tyres are friendly and helpful, right from the moment you book in. They have a wide range of products to suit any budget and provide a stress free, quick service. The convenience of a mobile tyre service over taking my car to a tyre shop is fantastic! You’ll never look back after using these guys.

Review collected in partnership with Go Tyres Mobile

Extremely pleased with the help I received.

Would recommend to absolutely anyone, go tyres Brisbane south saved me when I was stuck.
Very prompt service and everything was done on the spot cannot thanks these guys enough for there cheap, prompt service.

Mel

MelSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great for busy parents

Super pleased with these guys. I’m a working mum of three and could never find time to get new tyres or the energy to drag three kids around the shops all day waiting! Highly recommend their friendly service.