100% · 100%

Litter Tracking
  • None
  • Small Amount
Odour Absoprtion
Brand Manager for Golden Breeze? Claim your listing.

Pete
PetePerth, WA3 posts

Best cat litter

This stuff is great! 6 bags lasts us a month with 3 cats and there is no pee smell! Tracking is also no longer a problem. 100% would recommend to give it a go. Show details
Tan
TanPerth, WA

Great Cat Litter

Very happy with this litter. It controls odour and lasts a long time. My cat doesn’t leave trails of litter out of the tray either, which is great. I would recommend you try it! Show details
Stephie
Stephie

My cat and I cannot live without this

This kitty litter is the best. Unlike some litter it doesn’t create dust.
This product doesn’t leave behind disgusting odours and best part, Hugo, Mimi, Foxy Lady and Angus love it!! Show details
Maria
Maria

Odourless - love it!

This litter was given to me as a sample, I was using a different product and didn't like the smell of it prior to it being used but also afterward and it stained the litter tray badly but Golden Breeze is great! No smell to it and it soaks up really well which makes it easy to clean the tray and you don't need to use as much as other brands. Highly recommend Golden Breeze as you won't be buying other brands! Show details
Isobella  Roo
Isobella RooPerth, WA

Great product

This is a Great product , can’t smell anything after the kitty uses the litter . This product Doesn’t track too much power aswell! Customer service is also amazing , couldn’t recommend enough.
Paul
PaulPerth, WA

No other litter compares

I have used and tried an array of litter. Golden Breeze is comparatively the best my a significant degree. Odourless, ridiculous levels of absorption, and on average at least 3-4 times less need to change litter. I have a particular sensitivity to odours and would regularly change conventional litter, but Golden Breeze does the job far better from an odour control point of view than anything on the market. I would not ever go back to any other brand of litter. The best by a country mile.
Parto S.
Parto S.Perth, WA

The best cat litter you’ll find

After struggling to find good litter for some time, I received a sample to try and it is amazing and since then I have continued to use this. I have been boating about it to others too. Best part is there’s no smell what so ever. Then the fact that it’s doesn’t spread around the house. Super easy to clean and dispose of. Very convenient and I’m pretty sure my cat loves it too as it doesn’t clump.
Grant
GrantPerth, WA

Revolutionary

Girl friend was given a couple of bags to try.
She found Golden breeze soaks up cat mess longer, & with a much cleaner smell than other brands and now uses this stuff instead. Show details
Craig S.
Craig S.Perth, WA2 posts

Game changing cat litter

I was told very good things about this product from a work colleague. I was pretty skeptical as I didn't really think there would be too much difference between cat litter. I was very wrong. The odour control is far superior than any other I have used and lasts twice as long. Love it! Show details
Diego B.
Diego B.Perth, WA

Best natural cat litter in Australia

This is probably the best natural and organic cat litter in the market. Odour control is great and it lasted way more than the other brand I was using before.