Gordigear Explorer Plus

Gordigear Explorer Plus

ERT01, ERT16

• Portability

My first story Apartment

Researched RTTs for 6 months and finally decided on the Explorer plus and annex. First 5 nights in it we had gale force winds, torrential rain, and hail, tent didn't notice them. Very very happy with it.

Purchased in September 2019 at Off Road camping NZ.

Portability

duststormMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Gordigear rooftop tent is great, they have a great product with great comfort and great back-up!

ElChapposanta rosa

I wish I hadn't waited this long.

Tents

Find out how Gordigear Explorer Plus compares to other Tents

Excellent quality, easy up/down

We get setup very quickly, no problem with access for either of us (late 60s). With a Troopy it is good to have a full width roof rack, as access is required all the way around if you want to zipper the cover all the way around every time you pack up. We usually don't bother unless it's raining or severe dust is expected, the cover straps are usually enough. Overall very high quality at a good price. Watch the videos so you can make an educated decision.

Dazzzler

DazzzlerHobart

Great product and FANTASTIC service

Elly

Hi there, would you still say the Gordigear roof top tent is really good now its been a few months later? I live in Victoria so can't actually visit and see one in the flesh!

Outstanding product and service.

I think the Gordigear roof tent is a great product. Have used it countless times and has been through some heavy weather conditions without any issues.
Outstanding product and service.
Great service and price, easy set up

Hazz

Hazzasked

Explorer Plus

just wondering about bugproofness. looking at cheaper options, this is a problem at the base where pole supports are and along zip and awning rail, there are gaps.
everyone has 5 star reviews here but no-one mentions about bugs.

duststorm

We used it for close 10 years and we cannot remember having any trouble with any insects.

seamusasked

Explorer Plus ERT16

I got mdc camper , want get rid of the top and put a ert16 roof top ..will the combo work?

ElChappo

I'm not familiar with "mdc". But you can mount a rtt on almost any roof rack bars.

seamus

Not a help .. mdc camper trailer

Compare all 2 Gordigear Explorer Plus