Gordigear Explorer Plus

Gordigear Explorer Plus

ERT01 and ERT16

See the Best Tents in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

duststorm

duststormMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Gordigear rooftop tent is great, they have a great product with great comfort and great back-up!

ElChapposanta rosa

I wish I hadn't waited this long.

Excellent quality, easy up/down

We get setup very quickly, no problem with access for either of us (late 60s). With a Troopy it is good to have a full width roof rack, as access is required all the way around if you want to zipper the cover all the way around every time you pack up. We usually don't bother unless it's raining or severe dust is expected, the cover straps are usually enough. Overall very high quality at a good price. Watch the videos so you can make an educated decision.

Dazzzler

DazzzlerHobart

Great product and FANTASTIC service

Elly

Hi there, would you still say the Gordigear roof top tent is really good now its been a few months later? I live in Victoria so can't actually visit and see one in the flesh!

Outstanding product and service.

I think the Gordigear roof tent is a great product. Have used it countless times and has been through some heavy weather conditions without any issues.
Outstanding product and service.
Great service and price, easy set up