3Gordigear Explorer Plus

Gordigear Explorer Plus

3Gordigear Explorer Plus

100% · 90%

Portability
Brand Manager for Gordigear? Claim your listing.

Simon2 posts
  ERT01

The bench mark for soft shell rtt

Quality components and top quality workmanship.
The benchmark of soft shell rtt.
Had mine 3 years in the uk all weathers no problems at all.
And looks the part when folded down on the roof Show details
FlyingScot2 posts
Tension Wrench
Tension WrenchSouth East Queensland, QLD4 posts

The Best Roof Top Tent

After 12 months and a lot of research I purchased the Explorer Plus. After 5 years of heavy use I can honestly say the research was worth it. We lived in it for 6 months while we traveled for work and had a ball. The real test came in the high country when the weather turned on us. 100km hour winds and torrential rain and the Explorer Plus performed flawlessly.
I looked at a lot of reviews of the "popular" tents out there but they need to do a review of the best.
Can't recommend the highly enough!
 Show details
Swoffa
Swoffa2 posts

My first story Apartment

Researched RTTs for 6 months and finally decided on the Explorer plus and annex. First 5 nights in it we had gale force winds, torrential rain, and hail, tent didn't notice them. Very very happy with it. Show details
duststorm
duststormMetropolitan Adelaide, SA17 posts
ElChappo
ElChapposanta rosa2 posts
Tim
Tim
  ERT16

Excellent quality, easy up/down

We get setup very quickly, no problem with access for either of us (late 60s). With a Troopy it is good to have a full width roof rack, as access is required all the way around if you want to zipper the cover all the way around every time you pack up. We usually don't bother unless it's raining or severe dust is expected, the cover straps are usually enough. Overall very high quality at a good price. Watch the videos so you can make an educated decision.

Dazzzler
DazzzlerHobart6 posts
  Explorer Plus
Cleop
CleopAU
  Explorer Plus

Outstanding product and service

I think the Gordigear roof tent is a great product. Have used it countless times and has been through some heavy weather conditions without any issues.

Outstanding product and service.
Great service and price, easy set up
 Show reply