Greenfield Fastcut Twin Briggs & Stratton 32 (Steel Deck)

Greenfield Fastcut Twin Briggs & Stratton 32 (Steel Deck)

See the Best Ride-On Mowers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Chris4469AU

Excellent mower.

Have owned this mower for 18 years and after all these years of abuse it just keeps going. Being in the mowing business I use it on extremely rough overgrown terrain and normal lawns on a frequent basis. It has rarely caused me any problem other than normal consumables (blades and occasional drive or cutter belt which are priced under $40 each) . Easy to maintain and repair and parts both genuine and aftermarket are always available. I use it on large and small blocks with beautiful results without a catcher. If a mulching plug is used be prepared to go through blades quite quickly but in all honesty no mulch plug is needed if you use a correct mowing technique. 10 out of 10 for build quality and cutting quality.

Date PurchasedFeb 2000

Pretty good but not as robust as advertised.

Purchased my Greenfield Fastcut 9 months ago. I've only had two issues with it and to be fair I drove and cut over some fairly rocky terrain. 1st problem is something blew a hole thorough my deck. 20 cent price hole, must have been a rock but to puch through the steel I was shocked. 2nd incident the main brake came undone. Sent it in for repairs 500 dollars later and a full service no more issues. Cuts nice and runs well. Not too bad on fuel. Not as robust as they claim but still decent. I'm happy with it.

Date PurchasedJun 2017

Alex6South-Eastern Region, NSW

I don't recommend Greenfield

Date PurchasedNov 2012
Dave James

Dave JamesAdelaide

Great for clearing ferral blocks and ok to poor at everything else

Date PurchasedOct 2017

AndysFarm

AndysFarmHobart, TAS

Awsome Beast which will cut anything with ease

Purchased in December 2013 for $5,100.00.

Product is used: Weekly
Wet / Damp Grass Performance

See all Greenfield Standard Series reviews

Aaron B.

Aaron B.asked

I have 32 inch cut greeny and need to replace a front rim. Anyone know if any other rims fit please as it is way overpriced for a new one genuine. Cannot find a second hand one and need to get it fixed or get a new ride on basically. Thanks guys, Aaron

Alisa

Alisaasked

Hi! I've got to replace a dead battery in a Greenfield Fastcut 32 ride-on mower, but can't work out how to release the old battery from its holding strap under the seat. Can anyone please guide me with this? Cheers and thanks!

Vicky E

Vicky Easked

My greenfield has 16hp vanguard engine suddenly lost umph.. Revs dropped. Not running roughly but nearly stalls when blades are engaged and u try and mow. Has 16hp Vanguard motor. Any ideas?

Alex6

Sorry, Vicky, but I would have no idea at all as I'm not a mechanically minded person. Good luck with it.

Chris4469

A little difficult to diagnose without physically hearing and seeing the engine. You say it lost power suddenly but is not running rough kind of points toward one of the cylinders not firing. Whether this is an electrical or mechanical issue I couldn't say. You've probably already checked but the obvious would be check the spark plug caps as 1 may have come loose or fallen off. Any strange engine noises, backfiring or smoke? Does it rev freely and responsive to throttle changes when the blades are not engaged?

Get an answer from our members and Greenfield representatives

CategoryRide-On Mowers