3Tribest Greenstar Elite Juicer GSE-5000

100% · 90%

4.5
Noise Level
4.5
Brand Manager for Tribest? Claim your listing.

Tim
Tim

Great product for those with health issue

We have used Green Star Elete for about Ten years for health reasons. We do carrot juice with apples mainly, partly because of the Gerson diet. It is a great product.
MaryMary
MaryMarySydney, NSW26 posts

Noise Level
Rae L-J
Rae L-JCentral Queensland, QLD

Kaan
Kaan

Amazing!!! Previously spent $600 on a Breville slow juicer, returned it after using Greenstar Elite

We make all types of juices at least twice a day.

I use all vegetables and fruits, had no issues with anything.

We are amazed how much juice we get from greenstar compare to all other juicers we’ve used.

Best of all was cleaning! So easy!!! I now have time to sit down and enjoy the juice.

We’re looking forward to making pastas and other good stuff.

Also, thank you RawBlend team for making the purchase so easy and pleasant.

Will definitely buy other products.

Ken
KenBrisbane

Scott
Scott

Very happy

Hi, I've used Greenstar Elite for years and it's the best juicer i've ever used. When I originally bought this product I was certainly curious to see if hard vegetables like beetroot, celery and ginger were going to make the machine labor but I am pleased to report that it was no match for it. You won't be disappointed!

Wayne B
Wayne B

The Greenstar Elite Juicer Rocks

The Greenstar Elite juicer is the best juicer i have owned, this coming from someone that juicers daily and has also completed multiple extended juice fasts for up to 45 days at a time.

The juice from a Greenstar tastes better and has very little pulp, it also has much less separation when left in the fridge for a day or two. I did break a plastic part when I tried to juice a partly frozen stick of celery through the fine strainer, it was user error on my part. Raw Blend provided excellent friendly service, the part was not expensive and delivered to my door in a few days. Great juicer for the juice enthusiast. Wayne Bragg Agnes Water.

Ally Sanchez
Ally Sanchez

John B
John BBrisbane

The Best Juicer!

The Greenstar Elite Juicer is by far the best juicer i've ever used and I now know why it's regarded as one of the world's best. I have previously used Champion and Optimum juicers but they can't juice greens and vegetables anywhere near as good as greenstar can. I can now juice celery, kale, wheatgrass, carrots and beetroot with ease, it never gets blocked up and I get heaps more juice and less fibre which means more nutrition. I also love the bioceramic and magnetic technology which keeps my juice fresh for up to 72 hours and retains the enzymes. Clean up only takes minutes and it's easy to assemble. You pay for what you get and I wish i invested in this amazing juicer years ago. LOVE IT!