Tribest Greenstar Elite Juicer GSE-5000

MPNs: GSE-5000-B, GSE-5010-B and GSE-5050-B

MaryMary
MaryMarySydney, NSW

A Brilliant Juicer

Purchased in April 2019 for $1,000.00.

Rae L-J
Rae L-JCentral Queensland, QLD

Best Home Juicer for Large Quantity Juicing

Purchased in April 2019 at Raw Blend for $1,195.00.

Other Juicers

Amazing!!! Previously spent $600 on a Breville slow juicer, returned it after using Greenstar Elite

We make all types of juices at least twice a day.
I use all vegetables and fruits, had no issues with anything.
We are amazed how much juice we get from greenstar compare to all other juicers we’ve used.
Best of all was cleaning! So easy!!! I now have time to sit down and enjoy the juice.
We’re looking forward to making pastas and other good stuff.
Also, thank you RawBlend team for making the purchase so easy and pleasant.
Will definitely buy other products.

Date PurchasedDec 2018
Juicers

Find out how Tribest Greenstar Elite Juicer GSE-5000 compares to other Juicers

Ken
KenBrisbane

5 Stars for the Greenstar Elite

Date PurchasedAug 2018

Very happy

Hi, I've used Greenstar Elite for years and it's the best juicer i've ever used. When I originally bought this product I was certainly curious to see if hard vegetables like beetroot, celery and ginger were going to make the machine labor but I am pleased to report that it was no match for it. You won't be disappointed!

Date PurchasedAug 2016

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020

The Greenstar Elite Juicer Rocks

The Greenstar Elite juicer is the best juicer i have owned, this coming from someone that juicers daily and has also completed multiple extended juice fasts for up to 45 days at a time.
The juice from a Greenstar tastes better and has very little pulp, it also has much less separation when left in the fridge for a day or two. I did break a plastic part when I tried to juice a partly frozen stick of celery through the fine strainer, it was user error on my part. Raw Blend provided excellent friendly service, the part was not expensive and delivered to my door in a few days. Great juicer for the juice enthusiast. Wayne Bragg Agnes Water.

Date PurchasedFeb 2016

Worth The Investment

Date PurchasedJune 2016
John B
John BBrisbane

The Best Juicer!

The Greenstar Elite Juicer is by far the best juicer i've ever used and I now know why it's regarded as one of the world's best. I have previously used Champion and Optimum juicers but they can't juice greens and vegetables anywhere near as good as greenstar can. I can now juice celery, kale, wheatgrass, carrots and beetroot with ease, it never gets blocked up and I get heaps more juice and less fibre which means more nutrition. I also love the bioceramic and magnetic technology which keeps my juice fresh for up to 72 hours and retains the enzymes. Clean up only takes minutes and it's easy to assemble. You pay for what you get and I wish i invested in this amazing juicer years ago. LOVE IT!

Other Juicers