great choice, great prices

The choice was great as is the prices, looking forward to my first delivery. This is my first order, will defiantly order again

Catch ..GroceryRun

Hey, thanks for sharing with us!
We're sure you will love the products you ordered.
If you need any kind of assistance, don't hesitate to give us a call at 1300 222 824 and we'd be happy to assist.

Peta

PetaPerth, WA

Great quality

I find that the products are cheaper than the major stores and that they sell bulk which is why I love buying them

Bomberwa

Bomberwa

GroceryRun - poor quality provider

Do NOT use GroceryRun!!! Produce was very average and the packaging was broken on multiple items. I wanted to try GroceryRun to compare to other providers and I can see why Unocart is the #1 provider in Perth. They have Coles, Woolworths and Aldi under the 1 shopping cart and the service is exceptional with same day delivery.

Ms Pink

Ms Pink

Poor packing = damaged goods

LynetteFalls Creek, NSW

Never had a problem

I have been purchasing goods from Grocery Run for years, and I have never had a problem with the products or service, items have always arrived really fast and in good condition, not to mention the great savings I have made each time. If I had to buy these products from a regular store, I wouldn't be able to afford them. Grocery Run has been a lifesaver! Thanks, guys, and gals!

Catch ..GroceryRun

Hi Lynette, thanks for your wonderful feedback!
We are pleased to hear of your shopping experience with Grocery Run.
Hope to see you back soon.

Lynette

Don't worry, I will definitely be back! :)

Bev

BevGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Terrible

Is it any wonder they are closing down. Pathetic service. Ever time I order they cannot full-fill the order. The last time i ordered they sent $4 wotrh of goods and charged $12 postage. No notification again that were not sending my full order. I hope they do not open again under another name.

nmcc08

nmcc08AU

Some times great other times not so much.

I've used grocery run quite a bit in past, but It's come to my attention the last two times I've bought chocolate from them that the products have come inedible. I puchased 2 boxes of curly wurly's recently and both boxes every single bar had a gross white powdery crumbly texture on the outside. But I must say every other time the chocolate has been really good and normal every day house hold items have been fine. I still feel 4 stars is the right rating as their customer service was great and refunded my money on the chocolate.

Accounts A.GroceryRun

Michael C

Michael C

Saving money & great products

One of the best things, we love about Groceries on the Run, is the money we save. Love the Gluten Free and health range. Very happy customers. Always on time with delivery.

Accounts A.GroceryRun

Hi Michael, feels great to hear that.
Thanks a lot for shopping with us.

Claudia

ClaudiaCanberra

Great Range, Good Value and Superb Service

Shopping online with Grocery Run is much more than a convenience; it's a pleasure.

The product range is varied and of excellent quality, the prices provide good value consistently and the service is superb, especially for those of us who need to shop quickly and economically.

ellie a.GroceryRun

Hey, thanks for writing this review. We are always looking to expand our product range and provide exceptional value. Pleased to hear that you are one of our loyal customers.

Thank you for shopping with us!

Life Saving

I live in the middle of the WA gold fields and have shopped here for many years - the closest shop is 157k away - at the age of 73 I find this service is almost life saving for me - as a club catch member I find the product quality excellent and no cost of freight ,Thank You.

ellie a.GroceryRun

Hey, thank you so much for writing this review. We are so glad to hear that we are able to assist you with our services in WA. We can understand how tough it can get but that's what we are here for. Thanks for shopping with us!

Vic

VicMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Bargains are great

Love Grocery run , and as a club catch member no delivery fees!! always find deals that you simply cnt get for the price in the supermarkets. Love that there are more Australian products now.

ellie a.GroceryRun

Hey, we're so glad to hear that you are able to do all your grocery shopping at Grocery Run. Feel free to message us if you ever have any queries!

helen

helen

Good.place to get extras

Grocery run have some excellent products. Clinique products are significantly cheaper. Good place to visit. Usually get snacks for the grandchildren and high protein products.

ellie a.GroceryRun

Hi Helen, thanks for the feedback. We hope you continue to shop with us in future as well.

Needs more vegan options!

Needs more vegan options! Vegans love a good deal too! Needs more vegan options! Vegans love a good deal too!

ellie a.GroceryRun

Hey, thanks for the suggestion. We will let our business team know :)

Happy customer

Always find what I need at a great price and there is always something that tempts me so I buy that too

ellie a.GroceryRun

Hey Debra, we're so glad to hear that. Let us know if you ever have any concerns and we'll be happy to assist you!

Tishie

TishieSydney

Love the idea of it.

Please make sure that any item that is not food is securely wrapped as last time got an order and my washing powder was not wrapped and it.
Split in the bo. and went everywhere. I did report it and sent photos so please be extra careful.
Thank you.

Dottie

DottieCarnamah, Western Australia

Fantastic!

GroceryRun offers products we country folk cannot get at our local IGA. I have heard it said that the owner of our IGA buys things we don't want.

I like everything about GroceryRun including the prices - BUT the postage kills the benefit of the good prices. It's very expensive. When I first started buying from GroceryRun years ago, the postage was reasonable, so the prices were good.

Meshelle

MeshelleIllawarra, NSW

Sooo disappointed

We used grocery run to purchase in bulk only to find that when we went to the supermarket we could actually buy cheaper. And on top of that you have the delivery fee, GroceryRun you need to pick your game up. At first you were awesome but it seems woolies and coles are price beating you constantly.

good sight to shop

i find grocery run a sight that has good buys and quick delivery and if a problem with order there is always a quick response

ellie a.GroceryRun

Hey Pauline, thanks for the review. We're glad to hear that you like our services. Happy shopping!

Catlyn

Catlyn

Awesome!

GroceryRun is a God-send to remote communities. We don't have access to a lot of things locally, and what we can get is ridiculously priced. The prices & deals at GroceryRun are ace! GroceryRun has improved from what it was several years ago. Keep up the great work! Dry pasta would be a great addition.

Tina Gill

Tina GillMELBOURNE

The best thing to happen to me in 2017 !!!!