2.8

25%50%25%
Brand Manager for Grow Diana Dream Breast Pump? Claim your listing.

Ceeta
Ceeta2 posts

S blue
S blue

Solely pumped for 9 months with Diana

Solely pumped for 9 months with Diana as baby had difficulty in feeding. Highly recommend this pump and have it set back up for baby number two (if required). Only negatives I found was that it is not portable and bulky to travel with. Cleaning the tube was annoying if not done properly but you get that.

Ash
AshGarfield5 posts

Good pump for at home use

I only used this pump for a short time, while I was breastfeeding. It was great for use at home, as I could connect it to the wall and pump away and it is quite a powerful pump; but to travel and pump was not an option. It was a very big unit to cart around and could only be operated when connected to power, it didn’t have a battery power option.

Ree
ReeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC18 posts

Okay as a single pump but useless as a double

I bought this pump after reading some positive reviews. I only bought it because it's a double pump and is supposed to be "hospital grade" so I assumed it would work really well.

Using it as a single pump was really good as i got a lot of milk from it but when I used it as a double there was no suction whatsoever.

I wouldn't recommend this pump for those who want it as a double but if you're using it as a single then it's a good pump. Quiet and good quality.

I returned the pump because it was not able to be used as a double.