Spectra S2 Hospital Grade Double Electric

• Feeding Methods
Carla

CarlaSydney, NSW

Would definitely recommend!

This pump is perfect. I am very comfortable using it. I love the vacuum and let down mode. I use it every third hourly. Spectra s2 is also very high in quality. The noise is very minimal. I love the lamp too. I don't have to open the lights anymore when I pump at midnight. I am also very satisfied with the amount of milk I get with every pump. This is also hospital grade so it is more powerful and effective than many personal-use pumps. This added strength and better mimics my bub's natural stimulation. I love this pump and would definitely recommend it to mum's out there. A great value for money.

Purchased in June 2020 at Birth Partner for A$299.00.

Steven K.

Steven K.Sydney, NSW

Terrible customer service

Terrible company: avoid this company at all costs. pump became very weak and The battery life decreased under the guaranteed battery life. We were well within our consumer rights to get a warranty claim however this company ignored my messages and then blocked me. I have never dealt with a company like this my entire life. How desperate can they be for money. I will be taking my claim to NCAT. Disgusting people and I will be ensuring the word spreads. AVOID AT ALL COSTS

MummaL

MummaLSouth East Queensland, QLD

Parts discoloured and needed replacement after only 3-4months use. Not worth the price. Contacted Spectra and they did not agree to replace any parts or even offer a discount given that the parts deteriorated so quickly after so few uses. Overall an average product that's overpriced and underwhelming customer service.

Purchased at Spectra Baby for A$450.00.

Spectra
Customer Service T.Spectra
Electric Breast Pumps

Find out how Spectra S2 Hospital Grade Double Electric compares to other Electric Breast Pumps

Huaqian Wu

Huaqian WuSydney, NSW

Comfortable

I've tried two other breast pumps, including Medela Freestyle. However, Spectra is more comfortable and quieter. Although it's bit bulky and heavy, I don't move it around so it's fine.

Purchased in September 2019 at Spectra Baby for A$269.10.

LaurenM

LaurenMSouth East Queensland, QLD

An absolute necessity!

I had previous used the Medela and rated that brand highly. The Spectra has completely blown me away. My milk supplied has increased massively and made my journey of feeding twins a breeze. The initial cost may make you question the purchase but if you can afford it, I really recommend you buy it.

Purchased in May 2020 at Spectra Baby for A$300.00.

Leah

LeahCanberra 2600, ACT

Highly recommended, excellent investment!

I had struggle increasing my milk supply since it is my first baby. This pump is really a big help. I am very happy with the amount of milk I am expressing and baby is always satisfied so I’d say my milk production increased. It’s also easy to clean. With the portability, I still have to experience it when I get back to work. Otherwise, very satisfied and very happy I purchased one. Getting it while on sale was a bonus!

Purchased in May 2020 at Spectra Baby.

Tanah

TanahFar North Queensland, QLD

Great Investment!

What a fantastic pump to use. It works so well for me swell, its super comfortable and I like the changeable settings, the fact it has a light is amazing as well. Now I have gone back to work I use it 3-4 times a day and its so handy, relatively quite swell. I have previously had another brand of pump, which was good too, but I now get double the milk in half the time, quite fantastic!!!!

Purchased in April 2020 at Spectra Baby for A$399.00.

Kate M

Kate MCentral Queensland, QLD

Excellent investment!

I use this pump religiously whether it's at home or away on holiday. I've had it for 3.5 years now and it's still going strong, so it is definitely an excellent investment and worth every penny. Currently with my second Bub I have been expressing 2-3 times a day and have a good freezer stash, easily expressing upto 160ml per boob (sometimes over 200ml on the overacheiving boob). Very quiet and comfortable to use either with single or double option. Highly recommend if you're looking at a good quality and long lasting pump.

Purchased in November 2016 at Spectra Baby for A$254.15.

Nickeysixx

NickeysixxCentral, SA

Fantastic pump

I've used this pump with my first and now with my newborn. I love it, it's extremely efficient at expressing milk and I used it multiple times a day. I pump anywhere from 50-100mls per side twice per day as well as breastfeeding.
It's super easy to clean and spectras have great resale value and it's safe to resell as it's a hospital grade pump. I highly recommend this pump, especially when the site has the click frenzy special.

Purchased in May 2018.

Cathryn

CathrynCentral West, NSW

Excellent loved it thank you spectra

I had trouble B feeding and brought this pump after I left the hospital, I was so happy to use another hospital grade pump as some others did not produce the same amount of milk

Purchased in November 2015 for A$150.00.

Marilin S.

Marilin S.

Absolutely love it!

This is so easy to use and I’m able to get 150 ml with 15 min every time. It is so gentle and doesn’t make lout noise like some of the other pumps.

Purchased in August 2019.

Mel

MelPerth, WA

Quality Pump

This one came highly recommended. When you think of the amount of time you will spend pumping you may as well pay a bit extra to get a great quality pump like the Spectra S2. There's different vacuum suction levels that you can adjust for comfort. Just with 15 minutes pumping both sides I got about 50ml of milk. I think I will need to order a size up for one breast as it's a little small, so I can probably get around 70 - 80ml for 15 minutes of pumping with the right cup size. It's very quiet. Will likely use once a day so I can get more sleep at night and husband can feed with the bottle.

Purchased in May 2020 at Spectra Baby for A$299.00.

Shell

ShellPerth, WA

Perfect

I used this pump everyday and the suction was amazing, I got double the amount of milk compared to my previous pump. Its definately worth the money and it didnt hurt which was a bonus!

Purchased in May 2019 at Spectra Baby for A$239.20.

Louise

LouiseGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great breast pump! Definitely worth the $

Great breast pump, that I use daily, that’s easy to use and looks great. Easy to understand settings, is very quiet and the light is an added bonus-enough to see what I’m doing but dim enough to not disturb anyone when using at night. I found it very comfortable to use and got more milk expressed using this than another brand. Have recommended to many friends.

Purchased in October 2019 at Spectra Baby for A$279.00.

Evi K.

such awesome product every new mum should have!!

Night light very useful during night pumps
24 hr delivery
Good price
Never looses suction
Does not hurt
Not very noisy
Very good product
I was a pump only mum and this saved me cheaper and strong like hospital grade than other products out there someone recommended it for me and now i can't-recommend it enough

Purchased in December 2018 at Spectra Baby for A$300.00.

Electric Breast Pumps

A fantastic pump! It’s definitely worth buying.

This breast pump is absolutely wonderful. It was so comfortable and very quiet. I’m able to pump over 9 ounces in around 25 minutes. With my old pump, it would have taken closer to an hour to pump that amount of breast milk. It’s light weight and I can easily fit it in my bag to take with me to work. I love everything about this pump. If you’re looking for a great quality breast pump, this is the one.

Purchased in March 2020 at Amazon for A$160.00.

Tehan

Tehan

Good pump!

Love that it’s double, better quality than my medela! Easy to clean and store. Love that it’s shaped as a boob hahaha. Not to noisy. Very quick delivery. Would reccomend

Naomi Y.

Naomi Y.South East Queensland, QLD

Great pump High quality and Love it

Very effective breast pump! Use it every day and very happy with it. It's very quiet, not noisy like the other brands. So I can pump while my bub sleeping.
I purchased it on the website and ship so fast. Cause my bub doesn't go to the breast, I had to pump and feed her breastmilk in bottles. I will highly recommend it to friends.

Purchased in October 2019 for A$300.00.

NikonGirl

NikonGirlMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Loved my S2 until I upgraded to S1

Purchased in November 2019 at Spectra Baby for A$239.20.

Missy

MissyVictoria

Great machine but....

The pump is very comfortable and easy to use. I used to pump about 2x a day. The amount of milk was less than what I would get with Medela (Milk kept getting in the tube with Medela so I switched) and I reckon I got more milk in “let down” mode. Would be great if suction was better. I really liked the fact that the tubes are closed so milk will not get through.

Purchased in October 2019.