Apre 2 in 1 Electric Breast Pump

• Suction
  • Comfort

New mum DH

New mum DHSydney, NSW

Does a good job for a great price

Purchased in November 2020 at eBay for A$152.00.

Milk Expressing FrequencyFrequently (more than once a day)

Very new to the bump but so far so good

It feels comfortable to use, but I have to put proper use to it as my newborn was only born this weeks, so lots of trials and errors ahead of me.

Purchased for A$150.00.

Alice

AliceSydney, NSW

Convenient to use

This breast pump is so convenient to use, I take it everywhere I go with bub. It can be used plugged in at home or used out and about with a battery. I have used it for three months now and I haven't had any problems. My expressed milk can easily be stored in any brand of baby bottles or milk bags. The pump is very hygienic as it is easy to clean and sterilise. I can highly recommend this pump.

Purchased in October 2020 for A$99.95.

Electric Breast Pumps

Find out how Apre 2 in 1 Electric Breast Pump compares to other Electric Breast Pumps

Mahsa

MahsaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

I bought the Apre duoble breast pump which is absolutely reasonable comparing so many other expensive brands.

It’s very easy to use the double pump and portable too that you do not need to take many stuff with you any where.
I have used it couple times for my first few weeks of newborn, and I am happy with.

Purchased in April 2020 at eBay for A$149.98.

Monique

MoniqueMid North Coast, NSW

Ticks all the boxes!!

Purchased in August 2020.

Meryll Stanley

Meryll StanleyCoomalie, NT

Breastfeeding made easy

As this is my first baby, breastfeeding is very important to me. So I really invested a lot of effort to look for the perfect breast pump. Finally I found the Apre electric breast pump which I found reasonably priced and it works well for first time mum like me. I find it very comfortable as it imitates the natural flow of milk during the suction process. I usually use it for an hour every morning and it has worked fine since day one. It is easy to clean with warm soapy water and can be used while plugged in or with a battery which is very handy. I'm definitely recommending this breast pump to my friends.

Purchased in September 2020.

Sara

SaraMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great product great price, thankyou!

Very compact and easy to carry around, really easy and comfortable to use and great price. The double pump makes it a lot quicker to express milk, all round really handy (:

Purchased in May 2020 at eBay for A$144.98.

psw89

psw89Perth, WA

Great compact pump! Selling mine

If anyone would like to buy this awesome little pump - selling mine for $120 plus postage

Brand new, never used and comes with 2 years warranty! Compact sized unit for on the go, without compromising on power.

Competitor to Medela/Spectra pumps
Check out all the great reviews here!

Purchased this for $175 in Feb, surplus to my needs now, but unfortunately too late to return for a refund.

Purchased for A$175.00.

doinafriggant

doinafriggantGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Comfortable and well priced

I recently bought this breast pump and I couldn’t be happier. The pump is very smooth and fits very comfortably. The noise level is pretty low and is relaxing. It take way less time to pump my breast milk with this pump than trying to do it naturally. It’s very well priced compared to the other breast pumps I was considering. Overall 10/10!

Purchased in August 2020.

Cassy n.

Cassy n.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Changed from medela hospital grade and not disappointed!

Purchased in August 2020 for A$199.00.

The convenience is great

The portability of the breast pump is convenient so I can tend to my baby's needs and I'll be able to more easily pump when I go back to work. I also like that there is a carry case for ease of transportation. My main con, however, is that this pump is not drawing out as much milk as my other pump and after use makes my nipple quite swollen and engorged.

Purchased in May 2020.

Apre
Melanie T.Apre

Kim Nujvik

Kim NujvikSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great pump for a first time mum

I’m a first time mum and I really wanted to breast feed my baby, but I had to go to back to work and needed a solution to keep feeding my baby my breastmilk. This pump has really helped me express enough breastmilk to keep my frezer stocked. It’s really easy to use and very comfortable as you can adjust the suction. I can recommend this pump to all the first time mums out there.

Purchased in July 2020 for A$199.99.

Liz

LizGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Pretty good

We had an issue with the pump motor not reliably turning on and Apre eventually replaced it. They initially wanted me to send the motor in for assessment first and I explained I could not be without it so they sent the replacement first after I provided a video of the fault. For the price point the pump works pretty well, the only thing I have to compare it to is the medela symphony as this is the only other pump I have used. I ended up hiring the symphony to build my supply but I will go back to the Apre for regular use now I have enough milk. The Apre is naturally not anywhere near as efficient, or quiet nor quite as comfortable as the top of the line hospital grade symphony but I am overall pretty satisfied with the Apre.

Purchased in March 2020 for A$109.99.

Canduss

CandussSydney, NSW

Apre baby breast pump

Will write another review once used but all in all looks great only 2 weeks to go before i can try it out and will post another review about comfortably

Kehlani

KehlaniSydney, NSW

Great value

While the Apre breast milk pump is not the cheapest, it’s not the most expensive either. Like anything you get what you pay for, but this breast pump has exceeded my expectations. It’s easy to operate, and surprisingly comfortable. I like that this pump massages your breast while you pump, it’s quite soothing. The components all come apart very easily, and they are dishwasher safe so easy to clean and sterilise too. It’s a great mid-range value pump which I can definitely recommend.

Purchased in April 2020.

The L.

The L.South East Queensland, QLD

Very comfortable breast pump

With my first child I used a different brand of pump which I found very uncomfortable. I got the Apre breast pump as a gift at my baby shower for my second baby. I started using it as soon as my second was born, and what a difference! This pump is so much more comfortable and you can adjust the suction to suit your flow of milk. The suction kind of imitates the sucking of a baby which I found a bit weird at first, but once you get used it, this pump definitely makes expressing much easier.

Purchased in May 2020.

Vanessa

VanessaAustralian Capital Territory

Compact and discreet

I’m loving this breast pump as it so compact and using it is very discreet. I can carry it in my baby bag so it’s with me any time I need to express my breast milk. Whether I’m at home or out somewhere I can find a quiet corner, plus it works with batteries as well as mains power so you don’t always need to find a plug. It’s very convenient and works for me.

Mary

MarySydney Surrounds, NSW

Loving it

Just received my package and i absolutely love it,, package consist of storage bag for the pump, brushes and of course the pump accessories,,quality wise its good. its so easy to use and easy to store, its not that quiet but not noisy either, so over all im satisfied with it

Purchased in April 2020.

Hanna

HannaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Quiet and compact

I only recently started to express my breastmilk and found it really difficult at first. This electric pump has made all the difference. It does what it says it does and it's very easy to use. The pump is really quiet, very compact and the different settings makes operating it a breeze! I highly recommend this product.

Purchased in February 2020.

melaniebugshall

melaniebugshallCanberra Central 2601, ACT

Efficient and comfortable

I had to go back to work while I’m still breastfeeding - this pump has really helped. I can express enough breastmilk to be able to feed my baby while I’m not there. It’s actually pretty comfortable and not painful at all, which I thought it would be.The different suction settings really help with this. It pumps straight into the bottle so you don’t have to worry about milk contamination, plus you can put the different parts in the dishwasher. Expressing breastmilk has never been so easy!

Purchased in March 2020.