Apre 2 in 1 Electric Breast Pump

• Feeding Methods
Kehlani

KehlaniSydney, NSW

Great value

While the Apre breast milk pump is not the cheapest, it’s not the most expensive either. Like anything you get what you pay for, but this breast pump has exceeded my expectations. It’s easy to operate, and surprisingly comfortable. I like that this pump massages your breast while you pump, it’s quite soothing. The components all come apart very easily, and they are dishwasher safe so easy to clean and sterilise too. It’s a great mid-range value pump which I can definitely recommend.

Purchased in April 2020.

The L.

The L.South East Queensland, QLD

Very comfortable breast pump

With my first child I used a different brand of pump which I found very uncomfortable. I got the Apre breast pump as a gift at my baby shower for my second baby. I started using it as soon as my second was born, and what a difference! This pump is so much more comfortable and you can adjust the suction to suit your flow of milk. The suction kind of imitates the sucking of a baby which I found a bit weird at first, but once you get used it, this pump definitely makes expressing much easier.

Purchased in May 2020.

Vanessa

VanessaAustralian Capital Territory

Compact and discreet

I’m loving this breast pump as it so compact and using it is very discreet. I can carry it in my baby bag so it’s with me any time I need to express my breast milk. Whether I’m at home or out somewhere I can find a quiet corner, plus it works with batteries as well as mains power so you don’t always need to find a plug. It’s very convenient and works for me.

Electric Breast Pumps

Find out how Apre 2 in 1 Electric Breast Pump compares to other Electric Breast Pumps

Mary

MarySydney Surrounds, NSW

Loving it

Just received my package and i absolutely love it,, package consist of storage bag for the pump, brushes and of course the pump accessories,,quality wise its good. its so easy to use and easy to store, its not that quiet but not noisy either, so over all im satisfied with it

Purchased in April 2020.

Hanna

HannaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Quiet and compact

I only recently started to express my breastmilk and found it really difficult at first. This electric pump has made all the difference. It does what it says it does and it's very easy to use. The pump is really quiet, very compact and the different settings makes operating it a breeze! I highly recommend this product.

Purchased in February 2020.

melaniebugshall

melaniebugshallCanberra Central 2601, ACT

Efficient and comfortable

I had to go back to work while I’m still breastfeeding - this pump has really helped. I can express enough breastmilk to be able to feed my baby while I’m not there. It’s actually pretty comfortable and not painful at all, which I thought it would be.The different suction settings really help with this. It pumps straight into the bottle so you don’t have to worry about milk contamination, plus you can put the different parts in the dishwasher. Expressing breastmilk has never been so easy!

Purchased in March 2020.

Zac and M.

Zac and M.Southwest, VIC

Love it!

Love this pump! It is so easy to use, the USB to change is fantastic. My old pump had batterys that were constantly going flat. It's also really easy to put together after cleaning ect.

Purchased in December 2019 for A$200.00.

Charlene

CharleneNorth Queensland, QLD

Hospital grade at a great price!

If you are looking for a hospital grade pump at a great price then look no further. The Apre breast pump has great suction even when you use it in the dual function. It’s fairly quiet during operation, even in the dual suction mode. It has different settings, but even with the hospital grade it’s really quite comfortable and doesn’t hurt my breasts. I think it’s great value.

Purchased in February 2020 for A$99.00.

Feeding Methods Breastfeeding

Excellent brand of breastfeeding pump.

I used different pump and I didn't was happy. Then my partner find apre baby pump and I just love it. It is easy to use. The silicon is gently for my nipples. Very good working and not noisy. We were travel 11hours in the Fly and I could use it any time when people was sleep. I'm using the pump everytime between breastfeeding and this pump help me to express more milk. Good prise good size. Thank you

Purchased in January 2020 at eBay for A$120.00.

Electric Breast Pumps

After using an unbranded pump I purchased from ebay to try, and thinking that was how all pumps worked, I decided to look for another one. I then found the apre baby pump!!! So comfortable, minimal noise, - I will never look back!!

Purchased in January 2020 for A$125.00.

Not so Great pump....

Purchased in October 2019.

Sarah M.

Sarah M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The Best Pump I’ve Ever Used (for many reasons)!

Love everything about this pump, the price (so affordable), the size (super compact and the shape makes it easy to transport), features (rechargeable battery with dual USB adaptor) and so efficient (I still haven’t gone above L3 and can pump 100-150mls in less then 10mins).
Before purchasing I borrowed a Medela Symphony and Medela Swing can absolutely say this is a much better pump!

Purchased in July 2019 at eBay for A$125.00.

Feeding Methods Breastfeeding

Amazing product! Great time saver and so effective!

So easy to use and so effective at expressing milk! Achieved the same amount in a quarter of the time and with much more comfort than other pumps tried. Travel bag makes transporting very simple. A great buy!!

Purchased in July 2019 at eBay for A$164.00.

katespetruvia

katespetruviaSydney

Switched to Apre and loving it!

I don’t like to name names, but I was using the Madela breast pump as I didn’t know about any other brands. I found it to be quite slow and a bit painful at times. A friend of mine recommended the Apre dual breast pump and I haven’t looked back. The pump is stronger which means a faster flow, but it’s super comfortable and doesn’t hurt at all. There’s not much choice on the market but I can recommend Apre.

Purchased in June 2019 for A$89.95.

ShaniaB

ShaniaBsydney

Fast Pump

I didn’t find this pump in any major stores so ordered it online. It was delivered quickly and everything in the package was as described. I’ve been using it for a few weeks now and I find the suction to be pretty strong and fast, but not uncomfortable at all. I try to time my sessions in between breast feeding so I have back up milk for night feeds for my husband. So far so good!

Purchased in June 2018 for A$199.99.

ErinSydney, NSW

Excellent product! Couldnt survive without it

Great product!
Very Easy to use and simple to put together!
Very light weight and portable! Convieniently rechargeable.
Love the new design!
Very comfortable to use.
Have used the older model with similar success.
Very happy!

Purchased in April 2019 at ThePharmacy for A$109.95.

Justine

JustineMurray Region, NSW

Quiet and Efficient

I bought this pump after reading the reviews. My previous pump was noisy and sometimes quite painful. The Apre is quiet and comfortable and pretty efficient. I just make myself comfortable with a book, and it takes about 15 minutes to pump a decent amount between feeds. I can recommend this pump.

Purchased in June 2019 for A$199.99.

Missy2014

Missy2014Melbourne

Not effective enough

Purchased in January 2019 at Ebay for A$180.00.

Feeding Methods Baby Formula and Breastfeeding
Apre
Melanie T.Apre

What an amazing buy

When I bought this pump I was skeptical as I couldn't find it any any major baby store but the reviews won me over and I understand why. Its an amazing pump!! I think its so cheap because they sell online only and mostly direct, so you get a pump thats better than the major brands for half the price. It works great and super comfortable.

Leila H

Leila H

Really fast pump

I found this pump really easy to use. I would schedule pumpings in between breastfeeding and found that I got a decent (200mL) amount each pump although it took some time for my supply to build up to that point. I never travelled with it, had it set up in a relaxing nook with a book and some snacks while I pumped. I found an average pumping session would take approx 15 mins for both sides.