Apre 2 in 1 Electric Breast Pump

Apre 2 in 1 Electric Breast Pump

See the Best Electric Breast Pumps in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Apre

• Portability
  • Suction
  • Comfort

Great powerful breast pump

After using a hospital grade pump while in hospital after delivering my baby I wanted something that would be similar to the power of a hospital grade without the pricetag. The apre 2 in 1 did not disappoint. I find it very powerful but also comfortable to use by being able to adjust the level of power needed. Being able to use it without it plugged in to mains power is so handy and another reason why I went for this pump. I find it holds enough recharge battery to get through a few pumping sessions. It is light enough to travel easily with.

Purchased in May 2021 for $125.00.

Ivanah
IvanahPerth, WA

Great suction and very comfortable

I think this is a really great value pump. I used the Medela one with my first Bub but sold it not knowing I would get number 2! Found this one online and its definitely better and cheaper! Got it as a double pump for under $200. Has heaps of suction settings and speeds. Small and quiet too.

Purchased in February 2021 for $190.00.

Patty  P.
Patty P.South East Queensland, QLD

Good quality and Excellent price

Very satisfied with the electric breast pump. Good quality and good prices for buying. Easy to use and comfortable for the breast. Highly recommended for new mummy to be and every parents. I love it.

Purchased in April 2021 for $110.00.

Electric Breast Pumps

Find out how Apre 2 in 1 Electric Breast Pump compares to other Electric Breast Pumps

Love this pump!

Pump instructions are very easy to understand and set up from the start. I trialled the Apre Baby from a friend, and have now decided to buy my own and couldn’t be happier. The pump is comfortable to use and not noisy at all. I use the pump most days, and am able to get more than enough milk. Very happy with the purchase.

Purchased in March 2021 for $254.00.

Lyssa
Lyssa Sydney, NSW

Great pump...I would definitely recommend.

Purchased in March 2021 at eBay for $142.99.

The best baby products in 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-best-baby-products-in-2020

Good product and the fastest delivery

Very satisfied with the purchase, can’t wait to start using it for my little one.
Easy to use and comfortable on the body.
Highly recommended for every mums out there.

Purchased in February 2021.

Aaliyah
AaliyahPerth, WA

Can’t highly recommend enough!! Used for all 3 of my kids!!!

Purchased for $154.00.

em1979ma
em1979maRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Great breast pump, so glad I bought it!

The aprebaby breast pump is very comfortable to use, I have been using it every 3 to 4 hours and have travelled with it even using it in the car and with its great battery power had no probs retreving the milk I needed! I am able to get a decent amount of milk using the aprebaby breast pump.

Purchased in January 2021 for $175.00.

Julius D.
Julius D.Central Desert, NT

Comfortable breast pump

This breast pump is super easy to use and fits me very comfortably. It works very efficiently and is much faster than trying to pump manually. It's not too noisy as it makes a low humming sound which I find quite soothing. I'm very happy with this pump.

New mum DH
New mum DHSydney, NSW

Does a good job for a great price

Purchased in November 2020 at eBay for $152.00.

Very new to the bump but so far so good

It feels comfortable to use, but I have to put proper use to it as my newborn was only born this weeks, so lots of trials and errors ahead of me.

Purchased for $150.00.

Usage Frequency Short-term
Alice
AliceSydney, NSW

Convenient to use

This breast pump is so convenient to use, I take it everywhere I go with bub. It can be used plugged in at home or used out and about with a battery. I have used it for three months now and I haven't had any problems. My expressed milk can easily be stored in any brand of baby bottles or milk bags. The pump is very hygienic as it is easy to clean and sterilise. I can highly recommend this pump.

Purchased in October 2020 for $99.95.

Mahsa
MahsaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

I bought the Apre duoble breast pump which is absolutely reasonable comparing so many other expensive brands.

It’s very easy to use the double pump and portable too that you do not need to take many stuff with you any where.
I have used it couple times for my first few weeks of newborn, and I am happy with.

Purchased in April 2020 at eBay for $149.98.

Monique
MoniqueMid North Coast, NSW

Ticks all the boxes!!

Purchased in August 2020.

Meryll Stanley
Meryll StanleyCoomalie, NT

Breastfeeding made easy

As this is my first baby, breastfeeding is very important to me. So I really invested a lot of effort to look for the perfect breast pump. Finally I found the Apre electric breast pump which I found reasonably priced and it works well for first time mum like me. I find it very comfortable as it imitates the natural flow of milk during the suction process. I usually use it for an hour every morning and it has worked fine since day one. It is easy to clean with warm soapy water and can be used while plugged in or with a battery which is very handy. I'm definitely recommending this breast pump to my friends.

Purchased in September 2020.

Read more reviews - page 2