Apre 2 in 1 Electric Breast Pump

Apre 2 in 1 Electric Breast Pump

See the Best Electric Breast Pumps in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Great pump!

I find the pump very comfortable to use and usually can express a minimum of 100ml at a time. I only express once a day for back-up stores. Pump is a nice compact size which I find handy as I'm usually trying to carry multiple things at once. I am really happy with this pump and would recommend.

Purchased in October 2019.

Sarah M.

Sarah M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The Best Pump I’ve Ever Used (for many reasons)!

Love everything about this pump, the price (so affordable), the size (super compact and the shape makes it easy to transport), features (rechargeable battery with dual USB adaptor) and so efficient (I still haven’t gone above L3 and can pump 100-150mls in less then 10mins).
Before purchasing I borrowed a Medela Symphony and Medela Swing can absolutely say this is a much better pump!

Purchased in July 2019 at eBay for $125.00.

Feeding Methods Breastfeeding

Amazing product! Great time saver and so effective!

So easy to use and so effective at expressing milk! Achieved the same amount in a quarter of the time and with much more comfort than other pumps tried. Travel bag makes transporting very simple. A great buy!!

Purchased in July 2019 at eBay for $164.00.

katespetruvia

katespetruviaSydney

Switched to Apre and loving it!

I don’t like to name names, but I was using the Madela breast pump as I didn’t know about any other brands. I found it to be quite slow and a bit painful at times. A friend of mine recommended the Apre dual breast pump and I haven’t looked back. The pump is stronger which means a faster flow, but it’s super comfortable and doesn’t hurt at all. There’s not much choice on the market but I can recommend Apre.

Purchased in June 2019 for $89.95.

Feeding Methods Baby Formula

ShaniaB

ShaniaBsydney

Fast Pump

I didn’t find this pump in any major stores so ordered it online. It was delivered quickly and everything in the package was as described. I’ve been using it for a few weeks now and I find the suction to be pretty strong and fast, but not uncomfortable at all. I try to time my sessions in between breast feeding so I have back up milk for night feeds for my husband. So far so good!

Purchased in June 2018 for $199.99.

ErinSydney, NSW

Excellent product! Couldnt survive without it

Great product!
Very Easy to use and simple to put together!
Very light weight and portable! Convieniently rechargeable.
Love the new design!
Very comfortable to use.
Have used the older model with similar success.
Very happy!

Purchased in April 2019 at ThePharmacy for $109.95.

Justine

JustineMurray Region, NSW

Quiet and Efficient

I bought this pump after reading the reviews. My previous pump was noisy and sometimes quite painful. The Apre is quiet and comfortable and pretty efficient. I just make myself comfortable with a book, and it takes about 15 minutes to pump a decent amount between feeds. I can recommend this pump.

Purchased in June 2019 for $199.99.

Missy2014

Missy2014Melbourne

Not effective enough

Purchased in January 2019 at Ebay for $180.00.

Feeding Methods Baby Formula and Breastfeeding
Apre
Melanie T.Apre

What an amazing buy

When I bought this pump I was skeptical as I couldn't find it any any major baby store but the reviews won me over and I understand why. Its an amazing pump!! I think its so cheap because they sell online only and mostly direct, so you get a pump thats better than the major brands for half the price. It works great and super comfortable.

Leila H

Leila H

Really fast pump

I found this pump really easy to use. I would schedule pumpings in between breastfeeding and found that I got a decent (200mL) amount each pump although it took some time for my supply to build up to that point. I never travelled with it, had it set up in a relaxing nook with a book and some snacks while I pumped. I found an average pumping session would take approx 15 mins for both sides.

Kaye A

Kaye Asydney, nsw

Doesn’t make any sound while expressing milk

This is such a quiet and efficient pump.I switched to this unit after getting sick of my previous noisy and expensive pump which was painful. This one is very comfortable and the suction controls and speeds are great. It also doesn’t hurt my boob in any way despite the fact that the pump is hospital grade. Don’t waste your money on the bigger brand ones. I highly recommend this.

Amazing

Very good product, great quality, worth paying a little extra for the two in one system.
Easy to use with instructions etc.. highly recommend to any mum having troubles with noraml breast pump or just need a easier one to use. Overall amazing product. . . . . . .

Amanda

AmandaBrisbane

Super happy!

I was definitely sceptical of this pump given its price compared to others. However I have been really plesantly suprised - it’s great! I’ve been using it for 5 weeks and it’s been perfect. I used the medella in hospital for a week and can say that the Apre is just as effective and is in fact more comfortable with the silicon insert. I also like how it has several different settings when you first turn it on - seems to be very effective in initiating let down. Would definitely recommend!

roxxane15

roxxane15Gosford

Everything is fully-adjustable and it works like magic

Extracting milk is definitely a big challenge for me. It used to hurt so bad. This pump, for me, didn’t hurt at all. It fits really well, is really comfortable and quiet and I am able to express heaps of milk from it. Since then I gave it to my friend and she also noted the same. So given the amazing price and the quality I have to say its been surprisingly good!

Paula13

Paula13Melbourne

milk expression doesn’t hurt at all.

I owned a few breast pumps that provided me nothing but pure discomfort not to mention that the pumps expressed tiny amount of milk which is discouraging. I did some research online and found this one. I bought it a week after and never stopped using it ever since, I love that it puts little pressure on my breasts and expressed milk really easily, the shield is ultra soft and assembling it is easy.

Sarah

Sarah

Great for new mums to express

I left hospital and hired a pump for 3 weeks I was on the medala symphony at hospital then hired the adeama and then after reading reviews and also needing something strong but affordable I purchased this apre 2 in 1 electric pump online at the pharmacy it was $110 plus $10 postage. I was apprehensive when it arrived as it was a small unit in comparison and the ones you hire are a large unit but this little machine is amazing! The massage feature at the start is great and then you can select a range of suction levels it has the option to be battery operated so it's small enough to transport with you on trips and it's relatively quiet despite other reviews. I'm impressed as there are noisy machines out there. I would definitely recommend

Ronna Scott

Ronna Scottsydney

Not complicated to use and works well on batteries

I bought this on eBay at a steal around $100. . I love that it’s easy to use, the extraction doesn’t hurt at all because the suction is fully-adjustable. It has the capacity to massage my breast while it’s pumping which is awesome. I also like that I could take this anywhere especially when I’m out and I need to pump, all I need is to bring some batteries. The shield kit was easy to assemble and convert to a dual pump, without any discomfort at all. I did notice that I had to turn the suction up higher when using it as a dual pump as I guess it works the motor harder? Overall, I think this one is a great buy for mums who produces a generous amount of milk.

HergelV

HergelVNewcastle

Great Product

I needed a pump that would extract my milk many times through the day. I put the suction to my breasts and plug this in and I’m good. Whilst I never found pumping that enjoyable I found this one the most comfortable and effective. The suctions doesn’t hurt me even using both. It was a great value buy as breast pumps can be so expensive which is why I thought Id write this as a shout out to other mums.

Fwang

Fwang

Love this pump

I was looking to buy electric breast pump before delivery my second baby. But electric one, its not cheap. So i found this Apre pump on ebay and price is affordable. After using it, i am quite happy with it. Powerful and reasonable price. The only downside the sound of the motor is quite loud. But i guess all electric pump is noisy.

Sandcastlesinthesand

SandcastlesinthesandMelbourne, Victoria

Brilliant and economical

I bought this on eBay for about $100 and used it for about 3.5 months. Having never used a breast pump before I had nothing to compare to, however it has been brilliant.
I pumped between 2 and 5 times a day and it served its purpose. It has the ability to be used with batteries, but I only used it with mains power. The pump is easy to clean and store.
I did find that after about 3 months the pump stopped working correctly. It was still usable but just needed a tap to get going again. I emailed the seller and had a new one sent immediately. Overall I'm very satisfied with the pump and will use again if I have another baby.