3Philips Avent Comfort Single Electric

Bhoomika P.
Bhoomika P.NSWSydney, NSW
  Comfort Single Electric

Motor is not working

So i bought this pump 6 months ago and using it from last 4 months. Motor suddenly stop suctioning. I tried many times but its not suctioning at all. I dont have avent box with me so i have question if its under warranty can it is replaceable or not?
 Show details
Shalini D.
Shalini D.New South Wales2 posts
  SCF332/31

Motor Faulty

I purchased this pump for $170 after reading online reviews in Nov 2020, turned out to be an absolute waste of money. The motor is not strong and less milk comes out. I have used it only couple of times and motor has stopped working. Show details
Anna E.
Anna E.

Issues with battery operation

It's reasonably comfortable however, I only get 50ml expressing for an hr. The pump is also loud and so I bought batteries so I could pump out the way of my baby (whom would constantly wake on hearing it) however it only worked for 2 minutes on ever ready heavy duty 1.5v batteries, so I put another brand new set of 4 in and the same thing! .. Now I have to use it plugged in which is not ideal for me.. And definitely won't be when I return to work :( Show details
George
GeorgeNSWSydney, NSW4 posts
  Verified SCF332/31

Easy to use

Tried first time as heard a lot through online reviews. Very useful if working full time. Also easy to use as manual ones are very hard to use. This electric one makes life easier. Show details ·  1
Sarah H.
Sarah H.2 posts

Highly recommend

This pump is extremely easy to use, easy to clean and a good pump. It has 4 Speeds to pump on; and that helps with deciding which you need for the milk. It’s much much easier to use than the hand held pump. Show details ·  1
Amy Syder
Amy SyderVICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC5 posts
  Verified SCF332/01

Works well but for regular pumping I would purchase a stronger product

Easy to clean, use and transport due to battery option. I don’t find the pump to be very strong and I unfortunately do not get a great amount of milk from this product. Show details
Lyss
Lyss2 posts
  SCF332/31

Reasonably priced. Reliable single pump

This pump is well priced and very reliable. It’s worked well for me and never let me down. As a single pump goes it works well with the avent bottles and storage containers. Travelling with it the unit itself is a little larger than some others but that hasn’t bothered me. Pop some batteries in it and it can be used anywhere anytime. Show details ·  1
Shel
ShelVICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC12 posts
  Verified SCF332/01

Absolute waste of money!!

I purchased this pump for $169.99 after reading online reviews, turned out to be an absolute waste of $$. It left my breasts sore and tender. I tried to return the item and was told to see my GP as this pump was designed for comfort and there’s no fault with the pump- basically no return/ refund. Show details
Yulia B.
Yulia B.5 posts
Arnold
ArnoldVICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC8 posts
  Comfort Single Electric

Looks fine and does the job

My Partner bought it for me and looks good quality and price is reasonable. This is an electric pump which is much better than manual one. Not much noisy and take less time to pump the milk Show details ·  1
Amanda
AmandaVICCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC5 posts

Easy and reliable

I bought it for me and looks good quality and price is reasonable. I had previously manual one but too much of an hassle. This is an electric pump which is much better than manual one. Show details ·  1
Simon L.
Simon L.QLDSouth East Queensland, QLD4 posts

This product is terrible DO NOT BUY

I have purchased this products from chemist warehouse and it is terrible. The suction is so small that It pumps out milk it’s so slow.

I have had a spectra at home it was much better.

Contacted customer support and is hopeless - wouldn’t allow me to return. Show details

Sedz
SedzNSWSydney, NSW85 posts

Easy to use

I used this pump frequently after birth for about 4 months about 3-4 times a day. It is comfortable and compact, I also like that you can use it with batteries without plugging it in. So if you do need to take it anywhere you could.
It was easy to use & wasn’t to noisey. There is different options on to find the one that’s comfortable for you. Show details ·  1
Rimi
RimiVICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC3 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified Comfort Single Electric

Good and reasonable price

I bought this last week and I am happy with this machine. The pump is very smooth and very comfortable. Noise level is acceptable. Very reasonable price. Take less time to pump the breast milk and natural touch. Show details
Linda
LindaNSWSydney, NSW
  SCF332/01

Avent breat pump machine is so noisy

I love my Avent electrical pump and bottle warmer. I can’t live without them atm. But my avent pump makes big noisy. I am not sure, only happens to my machine . Show details

Katy
Katy · Avent Comfort Single Electric

So... I got one second hand, ( i know its probably not recommended) Anyway, worked like a dream... wasnt too noisy and great milk output, and it just suddenly lost suction from the machine part whilst trying to express for approximately 10 seconds, then started again. Happened once to begin with. The next time it happened twice and then the 3rd time it stopped and just never started up again. You could hear it wasn't sucking at all. As I don't physically breastfeed due to latching issues I rely on the pumps and as shops close at 5.30pm, and that was the time I was expressing, I couldn't just pop to the shops and get another one, so resulted in getting yet another second hand one, which was SUPER noisy. So the early morning expression I had to leave the room to avoid waking up the baby and husband. At that point I decided I was getting new one and have the other as back up... So I got a new one. Was fine to begin with, pumping fine (still does), noise was fine.... but now after a couple of months it's starting to get noisy. I can still be in the same room as sleeping baby at this stage, just fear its going to get louder. Also with the return to work coming soon. I'm having a bit of anxiety about the noise so the questions are... 1. that first pump, is that how the die? 2. Why do they suddenly get noisy? Wear and tear? everything is plugging in correctly. As I am writing this I just pumped 500ml (1st expression of the day, but woo go me! - definitely no pumpjng issue)

David
David · Avent Comfort Single Electric

Can I use rechargeable 4 x 1.5V lithium batteries on the philips avent single electric breast pump, instead of the 4 x 1.2V Ni-MH batteries?
My spouse feedback to me that using the rechargeable 4 x 1.2V Ni-MH batteries, the pump action was not as strong as when using the power adaptor.

jue jue
jue jue · Comfort Single Electric SCF332/01

when using single breast pump SCF332, the adapter is not working and now i am using with batteries. Is there something wrong with the adapter?

Compare all Philips Avent Comfort Single Electric listings