Guardian Life Insurance

Guardian Life Insurance

I’ve just spent a ridiculous amount of time on the phone to have the payment debited on my account o

Haven’t lodged because there was no flexibility in having my problem resolved. Something simple like changing the payment day should be easy. But apparently not.

Insurance claim madeNo
Hi Lisa, we are sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused you. Please send us your policy details and we will ensure a member of our Service team gets in touch with you shortly.

Life is Better without Guardian Insurance.

If you are thinking of applying for Life Insurance I recommend that you DON'T. Tried numerous times to cancel my policy with them but got the runner around, it seems like they tried to stall the situation and leech off from your hard earned money with poor customer service skills, staff needs to be trained in customer service it was just appalling. If seeking for any policies regarding these types, I encourage that you do your homework beforehand or see what your place of employment have to offer.

Not Happy

Insurance claim madeYes
Hello, we're disappointed to hear you are unhappy with the service provided. Can you please provide us with your policy details so we can escalate this to a Service Manager? You can message us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/GuardianInsure thanks.

Should have know better.

Unfortunately I got bamboozled by insurace lingo, an easy misinterpretation on my behalf, making my extremely expensive policy useless. Fair enough..... I guess......I held the policy for six years without a late payment or without claim. So when I tried to challenge them it was basically "Tough luck you shoulda read tha fine print.....go ahead and cancel i will put you through". It kinda made me feel a little hoodwinked, and I kinda got the feeling the representative on the phone took great joy in blowing out my candles aswell.
Insurance by nature is an insidious industry. I should have know better.

Insurance claim madeYes
Hi William, we're sorry to hear this. Please be assured that your feedback will be passed onto the Claims Team. In the meantime, please send us your policy details via a private message here: www.facebook.com/GuardianInsure and we will have a Claims Manager contact you as a matter of priority. Thank you

Guardian Income Protection Insurance - Claim being drawn out

When I took out this Income protection policy I did so to be able to look after my Family in case I can not work for a longer Period. Unfortunately I am in that situation now after 4 years of payments and it has been a nightmare trying to finalise the claim as documents are repeatedly being asked for even though they either have been sent or they are not available yet as the last tax returns have not been submitted yet. When I told the Lady handling the Claim that the way the Claim is going to be handled is going to determine whether I am going to continue with them as insurer , she told me that I can go ahead and cancel, it is not part of her Job to make sure Guardian Life keeps selling Insurances.

Insurance claim madeYes
Hi Andi, our Claims Team confirmed that they have contacted you today to assist with your claim. Please let us know if we can assist any further. Thank you

Delay Payment of simple claim

A simple claim and they continually inundated us with paperwork and repeatedly requested the same paperwork. My dog was 2yrs old and didn't have any history other then check ups. They just don't want to Process the Claim. None of the claim correspondence had a contact number, or representative only was all via email/fax. I am sure I will never see my claim

Insurance claim madeYes
Hi Heather, we apologise for the delay. Please send us your policy details in a private message here: www.facebook.com/GuardianInsure and we will forward them onto a Claims Manager who will be in touch with you shortly. Thank you

Can't complain about the service.........There is none

I've tried to cancel my insurance twice with no result. They keep direct debiting my payments. It's off to the bank I go to cancel it there

Worst Insurance Company Ever DO NOT TOUCH

This company will take your sign up over the phone happy as pie WELL try cancelling your policy. They claim you can't cancel over the phone only in writing then when you put it in writing they still refuse to cancel unless you speak to them direct. The only way I got my policy cancelled was to inform them that due to them refusing to follow my written request of cancellation I was filing a complaint with the Finacial Ombudsman with which they promptly cancelled my policy.

Worst Customer Service and Premium twice the price

The only time I have been able to get customer service of any type is when they think I am going to increase my policy. Try to change or cancel and that's next to impossible. Policy is twice as expensive

Terrible

I signed up but found a better deal and canceled my membership in the cooling off period. It took me 5 emails ( that never got responded to) and numerous phone calls to cancel it. After receiving cancellation confirmation letter almost 4 weeks ago, still waiting for the money to be credited back to my account. When I call, I'm told that someone will call me back, but no one ever does. So I'm giving them one more week, and will put in an official complaint. Customer Service is 'O'.

Slow response

Bad

We joined up over the phone, I asked about premiums and was told they would be in the PDS I was being sent out. When it arrived there was no helpful information about premiums. I called to clarify and was told the information was not available. It went up annually but they would not tell me by how much. I explained other major companies provide this info and they still could not say, the just kept listing all the inclusions their product provides. I had to cancel as they were not being upfront. Plus you have to write to them every year if you do not want your policy automatically increased. It's in the to hard basket for me.
Really helpful over the phone,no forms to fill in
Don't disclose premiums in their PDS and refuse to give them out when I called.