Verifiedguardianinsurance.com.au

4.5

Siavash S.
Siavash S.4 posts

Really Excellent Customer Service

Great customer service. Very professional service with right touch of care. Show details ·  2
Shell
ShellSouth East Queensland, QLD4 posts

Income protection and accident

Came down with permanent disability the Big C. Treatment is affecting me and cannot work 7 days anymore. So I rang to be told to do a claim. Ending in cancelling my policy due to not worth keeping it. Over 3 years of increase I cannot use this. Rejecting my claim. Sorry I am terminal. The people are nice just sad to say they cannot help me get through. Income protection. Show details
Guardian Insurance
Guardian Insurance   DM
K A S
K A S

Very Happy with the service I received

Sarah was very friendly, helpful, patient, ably to answer them Show details ·  1
Me myself and I
Me myself and I

No longer a fan

I rang the company today reguarding increasing my insurance amount to be told that because there is a payment due in 5 days they.
Carnt do anything until it clears.
The only other dealing have have had with them was trying to change my banking details .
After being on hold for over 20 minutes i gave up. Until several days leter when the payment didnt go through i had 6 missed calls . Wanting to know where their money is Show details
Guardian Insurance
Guardian Insurance   DM
Deborah Packer
Deborah Packer2 posts

Great customer service

Great customer service everything explained in detail and follow up calls Show details ·  1
MARY
MARYSydney, NSW2 posts

Excellent customer service

The gentleman on the phone was really good , he understood my time was important as I was doing family chores when he called and he was like you do whatever you need. Show details ·  1
Nicholas F.
Nicholas F.Victoria

Accident insurance

Great peace of mind in a busy family work / life balance. Show details ·  1
JulieandSteve
JulieandSteveWide Bay-Burnett, QLD3 posts

An excellent product for me

This small but useful policy means my wife won't have to worry about finances when I die. There's enough money to cover a modest funeral and any other outstanding debts. Show details ·  1
Debora G.
Debora G.

Good insurance to have

Been with them for 11 years now, policy is getting a lot more expensive as you are penalised for getting older to the point where you wonder if they want you to drop the cover before you can make a claim. Show details ·  1
Peter C.
Peter C.South East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Excellent value for such great life Insurance

I compared about 7 different companies regarding life insurance for my wife and l.
Guardian was the best for value and cover.
The consultant was very professional in their attitude towards us and explained every little detail. Show details ·  1
dawn.slater
dawn.slaterSouth West, WA3 posts

Very good

I have since I retired found repayments very hard , hence this is why today I had to put a fixed cap which took my payments down quite substantially.
Apart from that I find you very good . Show details ·  1
Neville
NevilleSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Life policy

Good policy have had it for a few years now rang up to change address it was done in excellent time quite happy no claim made plenty of good Advice  Show details ·  1
Shons
Shons2 posts

Fantastic customer service

Easy to set up and took about half an hour on phone, easy to understand and friendly customer service staff, affordable, feel better knowing my daughter will be looked after if something happens to me.  Show details ·  1
Juliette
Juliette

Quick and easy and gives peace of mind

Yes the policy was easy to set up and everything explained clearly. The phone was answered very quickly and documents sent through email efficiently. My partner had recommended the company.  Show details ·  1
Anonymous
Anonymous

Really good value coverage

Easy to set up. Appears good value. However no claims have been lodged so cannot comment on this aspect of the policy. Good value policy no problems, good support from consultant. Show details ·  1