Guardian Life Insurance

Listing monitored by Guardian Insurance

3.4
  • Claim Resolution Time
    • 3+ months (1)
  • Claim ApprovedYes (0) · No (1)
dawn.slater
dawn.slaterSouth West, WA

Very good

I have since I retired found repayments very hard , hence this is why today I had to put a fixed cap which took my payments down quite substantially.
Apart from that I find you very good .

Claim Made No

Hi Dawn,
Thank you for taking the time to share your review with us, we really appreciate it. It's great to hear we have been able to provide you with an affordable policy and of the value that you have found in your cover.
Alisa

Neville
NevilleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Life policy

Good policy have had it for a few years now rang up to change address it was done in excellent time quite happy no claim made plenty of good Advice

Shons
Shons

Fantastic customer service

Easy to set up and took about half an hour on phone, easy to understand and friendly customer service staff, affordable, feel better knowing my daughter will be looked after if something happens to me.

Find out how Guardian Life Insurance compares to other Life Insurance

Quick and easy and gives peace of mind.

Yes the policy was easy to set up and everything explained clearly. The phone was answered very quickly and documents sent through email efficiently. My partner had recommended the company.

Really good value coverage

Easy to set up. Appears good value. However no claims have been lodged so cannot comment on this aspect of the policy. Good value policy no problems, good support from consultant.

Hi there,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. It is a pleasure to hear of the great service that you have received from our team and of the ease in which you were able to set up your policy.
Jessica

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

This is perfect

The policy was easy to set up. The consultant was very friendly and helpful with all my questions. I would recommend Guardian Insurance to others and am very happy with it.

greg sellick
greg sellick

No further comment.

no further comment, what I stated previously has not changed. Customers are asked to rate the service provided, not sure why you require an explanation for the rating. The service will be excellent, good, bad or ugly and the scale is set for the appropriate service assessment by the customer, nothing further required.

Hi Greg,
Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with us, we really appreciate it and I am pleased to hear that we have been able to assist with your insurance needs.

Great product reassuring

Good value policy easy to set up helpful staff and friendly did not take long and very straight forward and easy to understand affordable and takes a lot of worry away if something happens

Daniel
DanielSouth East Queensland, QLD

The right cover from the right insurer

Very helpful easy to understand good and friendly phone manner good valve policy cover no hard sale excellent service speak plan English always happy to help seams to have a better product than other insurers

Claim Made No

excellent

i do think it was great value and was very easy to set up. The sevice i received over the phone was great and it was well explained to me what was involved in the policy.

Kevin
KevinPerth, WA

service beyond reproach

I was provided with just excellent and professional service and a pleasure to deal with on all occasions
The staff was most helpful in providing workable solutions to suit individual needs.

Patricia
PatriciaNorthern Region, NSW

Prompt service with my enquiry and my policy is just ideal for me and my family
Understanding in what I needed and made it easy to understand - recommend guardian for sure

Karen Ann
Karen AnnSouth East Queensland, QLD

payments

overall I found them to be very excellent I needed to change my payment date and found the young girls I spoke to very helpful I couldn't ask for a lovelyer girl friendly and helpful

Hi Karen,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am delighted to hear of the great service that you have received from our team and that we could assist with your payment changes.

Sylvia
SylviaSouth East Queensland, QLD

I am very happy with my policy and help I receive when I call

I have never claimed before. I only have a life policy with you. I have always had very efficient help from you when I have had to call regarding my policy, thank you.

Graham
GrahamSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic service friendly

I feel that the service and product offered by Guardian life insurance is excellent, the contact I've had with them has always be personal and fantastic. All team members have a great knowledge of the products offered.