Guild Insurance

Guild Insurance

See the Best Business Insurance in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Kimmy C

Kimmy CPerth, WA

The Opposite of What I Believed Insurers To Be

Guild do have a reputation of being a bit more pricey but when we needed it - we had support, assessment, information, and a quick resolution to our claim. We were kept informed at every stage of the process (had never done it before), and it was resolved within 2 weeks of accident. Online portal is easy to follow and made the paperwork side of things simple. We have all our cars with them (5 at last count) and house/contents.

Claim MadeYes
Claim Resolution Time1-2 weeks
Claim DateApril 2019
Claim ApprovedYes

Michael S

Michael SNorthern Region, NSW

Look else where

I had been a customer for nearly 20 years thinking I was covered when needed. First time I make a claim in 20 years and they refuse to pay. The customer service was very poor. No way to treat your long term customers. Needless to say I have gone else where.

Claim MadeYes
Claim ApprovedNo
nbmoller

nbmollerAU

Been with Guild with Home and Contents Insurance for 10 years and have made a couple of small claims

Insurance claim madeYes
MummaJane

MummaJaneAdelaide

Unhelpful customer service

Took out the Basic Home Contents insurance with $500 excess. I called a couple of times to clarify the terms and update my policy. The customer service experience was odd and unhelpful and they were trying to get me off the phone as quick as possible. Yet you have to call them to update policy as not online access.

Kublai

KublaiRingwood North

Do not stop here- look elsewhere.

beany

beanyEagleby

Quick to assist

I've found Guild to be exceptional in Brisbane for home and contents insurance. They have been so quick to send people out to assist and have been easy to deal with. I highly recommend them

Insurance claim madeYes

xylophonens

xylophonensSydney, NSW

Not recommended they don't cover you or pay!

They are expensive and the fine print ensures they do not pay even for small claims. One has to prove the date of the occasion and who caused the damage.
They charge double Compared to NMRA.
They of course come immediately to assess and then delay delay.
One should never take landlord insurance.
With all the premiums I paid over 6 years I could cover my own damage.
It's impossible as they know to prove malicious damage and the time and date of occurrence.