0%5 · 100%

Insurance Options
Income Protection
1.0
Brand Manager for GuildSuper? Claim your listing.

mark
mark6 posts

THEFT OF SUPER BY GUILD

The worst super fund available

Straight out theft of insurance premiums income protection for a part time worker....
guild got rich while my wife got poorer

If your wealthy don't worry, but if your a normal worker on basic wages then you will retire much poorer with guild super
Get out of out of guild super ASAP

mtomar
mtomar

so bad

completely unhelpful, on hold for ages every time I call, won't let me cancel my super account, makes me jump through so many hoops to get any information about MY account
James
James

Missing number

Never received notification from Guild that an account had been opened. Only much later did I receive a pin code for the acct but no membership number. In that time fees and insurance premiums had emptied my account without my knowledge. I wonder if that is Guild Super's strategy?

Bud