Matt

MattMelbourne

Quality supplier

Really enjoy the purchase experience from Nello. He's rarely out of stock and I've found his items competitively priced but considerably better quality than the stuff that he nominally competes with out of China. Great service and follow up when required too. Definitely buy with confidence.

Also had great experiences with Guitaraust!

Good bunch

I dont know the issues others have had with the guys at Guitaraust but I thought I would throw my hat in the ring. I have spent over $200 with these guys and [name removed] has always been a joy to work with. Prompt response to any queries and more than happy to provide advice and suggestions. Its not the sellers responsibility if they purchase the wrong item being a consumer is about making informed choices.

Anyway highly recommend these guys!
friendly, helpful and very prompt

Poorly, china made guitar necks

I needed a replacement neck for my guitar and I made the mistake of cheaping out and buying from guitaraust.com.au. It's an absolute piece of junk and does not even properly fit my fender telecaster body. Problem is, I already got someone to work on fitting the neck to my guitar, I can't return it at this point. I just want to warn people not to go through this company. Don't cheap out.

poorly made piece of junk

guitaraustGuitaraust