Gunn & Co

Gunn & Co

See the Best Real Estate Agents in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Ian

IanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Honest Hard Working Agent

Simon S

Simon SGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I would recommend Anthony Gunn and his team if you are looking to sell a property in Williamstown.
They were professional, ethical and worked really hard to achieve a great result in a very tough market! Could not be happier

tjohn

tjohnYarraville

Brilliant Selling Experience.

Thank you so much for your hard work Anthony and the Team at Gunn & Co,
I could not be happier with the outcome you achieved for my family, now we can
move forward with our lives.

Chaz

ChazGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Personalised and amazing service, as always

Gunn and co-quickly leased our property with great results. They kept us informed every step of the way. Their attention to detail and personalized service is greatly appreciated. Thank you Kellie. Highly recommended

Chezz

ChezzMelbourne

Incorrect advertising of property

Purchased from this agency - was pressured into making a quick decision & upon moving in found house did not have ducted cooling as advertised which was a top requirement for myself contacted Anthony Gunn who denied the wording & commented that it meant the fixed wall air conditioning which was also adv in the add separately - ducted heating & cooling, 9kw a/c in main living area- rejected any responsibility !! Worst agency to deal with if you are not happy

Jess

JessVictoria

Thank you for your assistance, will be in contact if we need another property. The customer service given was great. Many thanks

John S

John S

Won’t be back

I recently sold a property with Gunn & Co and was disappointed. There were a couple of hiccups during the campaign which make it impossible to recommend them. I have another property which will soon be on the market, it won’t be with Gunn & Co.

Tenant

TenantMelbourne

Tenant review of Gunn & Co, Williamstown

I rented a property managed by Gunn & Co, Williamstown. I was very disappointed by the state in which the property was rented to us but accepted it anyway. I took 350 photos of the property however they still pursued 5 issues on my vacate. 3 of the issues were resolved using the photos and condition report. The other 2 were a 2mm nail hole in a door and a stain in the back of an enclosed kitchen cupboard (which is consistent with the other cupboards). I did not cause either of these but my photos did not cover these particular areas.
I found the staff had very little respect for me as a tenant from the beginning to the end of my tenancy.
On the good side, in the 12 months I rented I did only have one inspection.

Perfect managing agents

I have been using Gunn & Co for the past 15 months managing all of my rental properties, both commercial and residential.
Their service has been nothing but totally professional and have achieved great rental returns.
I have also sold a few properties through Gunn & Co and the results have been spot on target, if not more.
I would highly recommend this real estate agency.

The company solved problems with genuine respect

I had an unexpected experienced with one of the manager in gunn and co. But in the short matter of time the company has been able to solved the problem with me in a cooperative and respectful way. So gunn and co. definitely approach us as a tenant with respect and work cooperatively with us. After all i am happy with the company now.

Lea4

Lea4Point Cook Victoria

Hmmmm...had to.

No further comments as things had to be done. Both came to an agreement. What else to say? We do our part as tenants,you do yours as Real Estate Agents.Not to forget,finally have a good kiwi man at Gunn & Co out their helping families look for homes.