Gym And Fitness Online store

Gym And Fitness Online store

Shop elsewhere!

Ordered Thursday 13th May - they advertise 2 day dispatch time. After 4 days without delivery mail received, I decided to call them to find out they are doing stocktake this week and no order will be dispatched for the next 7 days.
Decided to ask for a full refund - looking forward seeing how long it takes....

Good price, good products.

I've ordered an olympic bar bell, rubber gym tiles, weight plates, and morgan ab wheel. Happy with the quality of the products the price I paid for them - the barbell was on special at $159.
The only thing that could use improvement was the delivery service, it was broken down into 3 parts. The tiles and the plates were delivered first as scheduled, the barbell the day after. This was fine as they do notify you that due the size of the items the delivery maybe broken up.
The ab wheel however came much later (i had to call to confirm) as it was through a 3rd party supplier.

so far so Great

Good looking product, easy to find the stuff i wanted ...
Johnathon answered my email about, honestly 2 minutes after i sent it, He priced a package for me which i thought was fantastic. I called back to do the order and he was very open about an item not available but gave detail on when my gear would come in. He left his mobile in case i needed extra help or had problems..what a champ!! so far so good ..thanks..... Ill keep u posted

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Great company with great customer service

I bought the force USA G9, leg extension machine, and the force usa flat bench.
I found Gym and Fitness were great to deal with.
Their customer service was awesome and they were pleasant to deal with.
Delivery for the item was the next day.

I was very happy shopping with them, I will be buying most of my gym equipment from them in the future.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Great range of quality products, fast shipping, prompt customer service

Ordered rubber gym mats, Force USA Ranger Barbell, weights. All products received within a week of ordering. Very happy with quality of equipment. Had couple questions which were answered promptly.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Terrible Customer Service and Machine quality (disappointed)

Was disappointed to receive the wrong mats, when I contacted about this they argued with me over a month of communication instead of resolving this for me. I was appalled by the customer service regarding this. The machine was missing crucial parts, had damaged parts and incorrect parts and has taken over a month for them to organise sending these out meaning I have had to delay clients using this for this amount of time which has cost me money, and it certainly is not the quality you see in the images and videos on the website. Not happy at all, especially as the customer service was shocking and no compensation was offered for the money lost in this situation both from the mats and the time it has been unsafe to use.

Warranty Claim MadeYes