Gym And Fitness Online store

Gym And Fitness Online store

See the Best Fitness Equipment Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Sophie CSouthwest, VIC

Beware of hidden costs

I purchased 8 of the Home & Fitness Rubber Flooring Tiles. I am happy with the product. I am not happy that there was no warning at the time of purchase that the tiles would be delivered on a huge wooden crate which would be left at my premises. Unfortunately I had to spent $20 at the tip to get rid of the crate. So disappointing in this day and age that there is such wastage and the business takes no responsibility for their carbon footprint. I emailed the company and they would not refund my tip costs. So beware of the hidden costs of disposing of the rubbish that is delivered with the products you purchase, not to mention the waste of time delivering the rubbish to the tip!

Disappointed

DisappointedPerth, WA

Disappointing

Matt G.Gym And Fitness

Money for nothing (so far)

The initial purchase via the online store was easy and I was able to pay easily, via After pay. However, I ordered a product from these guys a month ago and it still hasn't arrived. After repeatedly calling and receiving no call back (although they told me they would), I finally received some help via email about 10 days ago, but the item still hasn't arrived. The supplier has apparently been unreliable and they are having ongoing issues with them. Now they're also having issues with the courier not processing the paperwork properly. The delivery was meant to take less than a week. If you actually need the item you are paying for to arrive, shop elsewhere.

John H.
John H.

Non existent customer service

Mark B.

Mark B.South East Queensland, QLD

Price match lie

They have a price match promise on their website but refuse to price match anything. I have requested a price match on 3 different items in the last few years and each time I have been told that they're unable to reduce the price that much. Not much point in having a price match promise if they don't even try to do exactly that.

Laeton

LaetonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

gym and fitness review

Ok I had a problem with them through the delivery cause the two day dispatch it says on the site i rang them and they told me the reason I did have a feeling that I was getting ripped off because of some of the reviews on here, but they actually where very fast on delivery i got all my equipment home gym rubber mats weight vest and assault air bike in 5 working days and they sent me emails to let me know where my equipment is and keep me updated on everything from when they sent out my order all i can say is thank you gym and fitness, and anyone with a problem these guys will solve it so no need to worry and they gave me free headset with my order ill be shopping with use again thanks again

Laeton

Alan B.

Alan B.South East Queensland, QLD

Poor communication between staff and customers

Shop elsewhere!

Ordered Thursday 13th May - they advertise 2 day dispatch time. After 4 days without delivery mail received, I decided to call them to find out they are doing stocktake this week and no order will be dispatched for the next 7 days.
Decided to ask for a full refund - looking forward seeing how long it takes....

Elmar Shar

Elmar SharSydney, NSW

Good price, good products.

I've ordered an olympic bar bell, rubber gym tiles, weight plates, and morgan ab wheel. Happy with the quality of the products the price I paid for them - the barbell was on special at $159.
The only thing that could use improvement was the delivery service, it was broken down into 3 parts. The tiles and the plates were delivered first as scheduled, the barbell the day after. This was fine as they do notify you that due the size of the items the delivery maybe broken up.
The ab wheel however came much later (i had to call to confirm) as it was through a 3rd party supplier.

Tim

TimMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

so far so Great

Good looking product, easy to find the stuff i wanted ...
Johnathon answered my email about, honestly 2 minutes after i sent it, He priced a package for me which i thought was fantastic. I called back to do the order and he was very open about an item not available but gave detail on when my gear would come in. He left his mobile in case i needed extra help or had problems..what a champ!! so far so good ..thanks..... Ill keep u posted

Matt G.Gym And Fitness

Great company with great customer service

I bought the force USA G9, leg extension machine, and the force usa flat bench.
I found Gym and Fitness were great to deal with.
Their customer service was awesome and they were pleasant to deal with.
Delivery for the item was the next day.

I was very happy shopping with them, I will be buying most of my gym equipment from them in the future.

Matt G.Gym And Fitness

Great range of quality products, fast shipping, prompt customer service

Ordered rubber gym mats, Force USA Ranger Barbell, weights. All products received within a week of ordering. Very happy with quality of equipment. Had couple questions which were answered promptly.

Amy

AmySouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible Customer Service and Machine quality (disappointed)

Was disappointed to receive the wrong mats, when I contacted about this they argued with me over a month of communication instead of resolving this for me. I was appalled by the customer service regarding this. The machine was missing crucial parts, had damaged parts and incorrect parts and has taken over a month for them to organise sending these out meaning I have had to delay clients using this for this amount of time which has cost me money, and it certainly is not the quality you see in the images and videos on the website. Not happy at all, especially as the customer service was shocking and no compensation was offered for the money lost in this situation both from the mats and the time it has been unsafe to use.

Warranty Claim MadeYes