Part of Gym and Fitness 4.6

Warranty Claim MadeYes · No

Nick M.
Nick M.

Customer Service A++

Had a slight issue with shipping, where the courier had not contacted me. I contacted Gym and Fitness and Danica got back to me within the next 2 business hours. She chased it up and it arrived within the next 2 days. Very impressive customer service and great product. Show details ·  1
Jordan
Jordan3 posts
  Fair Incentive Online store

Force USA MyRack

Force USA MyRack equipment is great! Great price and quality. Show reply
Unhappy Customer
Unhappy Customer

Amazing!

Excellent before and after service. The team have been great to deal with from start to finish and we had an item that want delivered and it was promptly sorted and the item deliver swiftly within days. Show details ·  1
Krysten H
Krysten HNorth-West & West coast, TAS

USA force G3

Super happy with our gym equipment and the wonderful customer service we experienced. Especially when the courier was taking longer than expected they stepped in to follow it up and keep us updated! Highly recommend. Thank you Show details ·  1
MMM
MMM

Always excellent customer service

I have purchased a number of items from Gym and Fitness and always received outstanding and friendly customer service. Highly recommended. Show details ·  1
Frustrated shopper
Frustrated shopper2 posts

Schwinn 800IC

I purchased the Schwinn 800IC and I love it. Great quality product. Great service from Gym and Fitness. Very responsive Show details ·  1
Dan b
Dan b
  Online store

Very good service and would recommend

Great service from gracielle
Quality product
Highly recommend
Good pricing
Online experience was good Show details ·  1
Wilson R.
Wilson R.

Great online service

Ordered an assault bike classic on a Saturday during a big sale for a nice discount. Was notified that orders may take longer during a sale, but was shipped by Tuesday. Was provided with a tracking/consignment number for shipping info. By Friday the online tracker only showed the initial depot scan when it was sent on Tuesday. I called the freight company who claimed they hadn't received anything, and to follow up with sender. I called gym and figtness, they got chased it up right away and got back to me within an hour saying the package was found and on its way. It arrived that day and I couldn't be happier with my purchase Show details ·  1
Stace
Stace2 posts
  Online store

Incredible helpful - even years after purchase!

Bought a home gym from Gym and Fitness, they were great with helping explain what each feature was and ensuring I had an experience technician to install it. They then helped me again, years later, in finding the right people to help dismantle and move the gym when I moved interstate - fantastic service! Show details ·  1
Jaz M
Jaz MPilbara, WA2 posts
  Online store

FANTASTIC COMPANY TO BIY FROM!

FANTASTIC EXPERIENCE WITH GYM & FITNESS!

We had a few issues with some damaged items when they arrived and they were just fantastic to deal with! Their communication & follow up is great & they made the whole process as smooth as possible.

We have already made a second order with this company and will make many more in future for all our fitness requirements. Show details ·  3

• +1Thumbnail
Bronwyn M.
Bronwyn M.Northern Region, NSW
  Online store

Great business to purchase from

The staff at Gym and Fitness are a pleasure to deal with. They make the extra effort to help you make the purchases you are enquiring about.
The equipment sold is of good quality for a very reasonable price.
Gym and Fitness has been my supplier of choice for a number of years now and I have never regretted dealing with them. Show details ·  1
Katie W.
Katie W.2 posts

Great products and service

Good products and excellent service. The staff are knowledgeable about their products and very responsive to questions. Most of our home gyms items are from here because we keep coming back! Show reply
Michelle
MichelleNorth Queensland, QLD3 posts
  Online store

Awesome products and equally awesome customer service!

I've used Gym and Fitness on multiple occasions and always found the experience to be outstanding. Recently had a broken part on my F50 gym, which I purchased from Gym and Fitness a couple of years ago. The part was a small obscure piece that was difficult to find. The team were able to procure a replacement within a few days and get it sent to me, for free, despite the gym being a couple of years old, and likely out of warranty. They sell awesome gear and their customer service matches the quality of the product. Highly recommended! Show details ·  1
Rhys Greedy
Rhys GreedySouth East Queensland, QLD6 posts

Do not recommend

Have used these guys multiple times in recent years, unfortunately my most recent experience was horrible. Ordered 6 x rubber gym tiles and following the day of supposed delivery coming and going I decided to follow up with both these guys and their equally as poor carrier, Direct Freight Express. Both employees I spoke with really just tried to push the blame to the other company, the items couldn't be located, and it was more disappointing that Gym and Fitness sent two update emails which were literally a cut and paste job. Items arrived 10 days after they should have. Won't be using again.
Gym and Fitness
Gym and Fitness   DM
Igor J.
Igor J.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC5 posts
  Verified Online store

Fantastic repair / warranty experience

The LCD display on the computer on my Schwinn 800IC spin bike faded out and was becoming unreadable. It was just over 2 years old and the electronics only has a 12 month warranty. After sending a video to demonstrate the problem, Gym & Fitness promptly sent a replacement at no cost. They always communicate promptly. I had also found their service excellent when I initially purchased the bike. I'd recommend them for any exercise equipment they sell. Show details ·  1