Gym And Fitness Online store
Part of Gym and Fitness  4.6 (837)

Gym And Fitness Online store

Verified🏆 2024 Award

701 reviews · Statistics

93% · 65344 · 6%
Return Claim MadeYes (48) · No (461)
Warranty Claim MadeYes (97) · No (458)
See the Best Fitness Equipment Shops in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Gym and Fitness › Online store701 reviews
Sonny
SonnyNSWSydney, NSW2 posts
  Online store

Amazing products and exceptional customer service

We made a purchase for our strata scheme recently and the whole experience was amazing and smooth! The website was easy to navigate and full of quality equipment to choose from with competitive pricing.

There was a little mixed up during the delivery stage, however I want to call out both Danica and Valerie from Gym and Fitness for delivering exceptional customer service to have the issue resolved in a quick turnaround! Thank you for supplying quality gym products for us! Show details ·  1

Kelly
Kelly2 posts

Exceptional

Website was easy to navigate. What I wanted to purchase was in stock. The delivery was quick and efficient, products were of a high standard. Customer service was impeccable. I had a concern regarding my delivery which was noted by Danica and passed onto the courier resulting in a trouble-free delivery. Danica then followed up to ensure everything went smoothly. I would definitely recommend this store to anyone. Thank you. Show details ·  1
Eric
Eric

Great customer service

Some of the best customer service around. Always helpful, always quick to reply. Tremendous. Defo recommend these guys. Show details ·  1
Benjamin O.
Benjamin O.

Great service and product

Purchased a Schwin IC8 Indoor Cycling Bike over the phone. Service was excellent and they price matched a competitor. When I received the bike there was a small issue with a clicking noise while pedalling and they arranged for a technician to come and resolve the problem. Would definitely shop here again. Show details ·  1
Chris M.
Chris M.QLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great

Great service and return policy. Look forward to shopping again. Show details ·  1
Tamara
TamaraQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

So happy

So happy with the home utility gym. It's great quality and has both mine and my partner's needs covered. The company staff were so friendly and prompt to deal with. A++ customer service. A spacer was missing for the pulley and they had the replacement in the mail The very next day.
The new version of instructions were emailed to me and was a breeze for us to put the gym together.
But.. not a fan of the leg press but we didn't buy it for that. I'm 5'2 and I have to sit forward on the seat to be able to use it. Our legs are not long enough even with my partner being 5'8. The rounded plates are not ideal in my opinion. Personal preference though.
Overall... Very happy with the quality, service and next day delivery as we live 2 hrs away. Show details ·  1
Pat
Pat

Great customer service

Customer service is great, product seem good quality although haven’t put them to the test just yet. I made 2 orders one was arrived a month late due to no stock, team was in constant communication with me which is appreciated. Package was delivered to the wrong address but the neighbours brought it to me so all is good.

They should try partnering with a better courier and also think about giving free shipping for orders above $XX . Thank you gym and fitness will be buying equipment from you in the future. Show details ·  1

Anon
Anon...11 posts

Great Equipment & Customer Service

I purchased some great Force USA equipment, including the G12 home gym from GAF.
Pre and post sales customer service has been fantastic, along with very competitive pricing and quick interstate delivery.
GAF will be my go to for future gym equipment. Show details ·  1
Daniel
DanielVICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC
  Verified Online store

I've never had any better

Friendly staff, fast shipping, quality products, extraordinary support! I bought few times from them and each time I was left speechless, experiences that made my day at the time warmer in this bitter-sweet sea of today's Retail.. It's so good to see businesses aknowledging that in the trade itself they must exchange a bit more than the cold lifeless moments of handing the product and charging the money. And some sellers are champions. Bravo, Gym and Fitness, you really are my heroes! Show details ·  1
Mark W.
Mark W.VICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic Home Gym

We have had the Force USA G12 Gym for a year now - the product is well made and the aftersales service is absolutely outstanding!
After a year of ownership, I had a query, and it was completely easily resolved within a few hours! I was very surprised that they had my contact details and immediately knew me by name and which equipment I had purchased.
Our home gym gets used every day - and has become a part of our lives, not having been particularly fitness focussed before.
Thank you to Gym & Fitness for a great website, product range and best after sales service. Show details ·  1
Sam
SamSAMetropolitan Adelaide, SA
  Verified Online store

A few glitches in delivery, but we crossed the line successfully!

I recently ordered a power bench from Gym and Fitness Online (GFO). Given that I live on the outskirts of the metro area in my state, delivery proved to be slightly challenging. However, the support from the GFO customer service staff, and Danica specifically, was excellent. Danica went above and beyond to resolve the delivery issue, track my case, and follow up afterwards. This not only restored my faith in GFO but illuminated how staff like Danica manage glitches, which is perhaps even more important. The product is top quality, and I'd certainly purchase from GFO again (once again, because of the customer service.) Show details ·  1
R W W
R W W

Power Block Sport Dumbbell

My Power Blocks are performing as advertised. Sturdy, and well built. Easy and quick to adjust, with minimal movement or 'clanking' of the plates. Handles are plastic (but have a good shape) however may be a little small for large hands.

Gym & Fitness customer service is excellent. My original order went missing, however it took only 1 x email to the customer service team who quickly rectified the issue. Show details ·  1

Verace
VeraceVICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC
School
School

Great products and service

Purchased an elliptical trainer and an assault bike for use in a high school gym. Both of great quality and good pricing with fast delivery times. We had one small issue with the assault bike however the warranty process was extremely quick and easy with excellent customer service. Will be making further purchases through this company due to quality of goods and service. Show details ·  1
Kium Whalan
Kium WhalanNSWRichmond-Tweed, NSW
  Online store

Fantastic product, service and delivery

I ordered the Assault Bike. Ordering was easy on line and great communication from Gym and Fitness. I asked for the delivery at a specific date and this was arranged without any trouble whatsoever from the friendly and professional staff. Delivery prompt.
The bike had one missing screw (true). We contacted the Gym and Fitness team via email, we received a phone call and email and had delivery of the screw the next day. Excellent
Highly recommend this company for your gym and sporting equipment. Show details ·  1