Gym And Fitness Online store

Gym And Fitness Online store

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (24)

Gav105

Gav105Perth, WA

Poor customer service

Expected fitness equipment to leave at the end of Janurary . No communication , emails sent to a number of contacts including [name removed] and general email . Good price , but now I’m wondering if it’s a fraud

Matt G.Gym and Fitness

Poor delivery and after sales

Ordered from this company twice now, first time shipping was a nightmare with no communication and wrong information when I chased them up, and second time I still haven’t received an item with no ETA weeks later with no answer from GAF. Equipment and prices seem OK but nothing special. I won’t be using them again.

Patrick

PatrickGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent Company

I had bought a gym that i saw on their online store the price was really competitive with other online stores and about 50% cheaper than my local stores and the delivery was super fast it only took about 2 weeks to send it, the instructions were very clear on how to assemble it.

We did find that the seat did not screw in properly so we emailed them to get a replacement, they just asked for a photo so they could send the right one and I got a replacment seat within 1 week.

This was by far the best online Australian gym store the others were from overseas and I did not trust them and I am so glad I went with this company.

The customer service was excellent, delivery superfast and we got exactly what we ordered I would shop with them again.

Matt G.Gym and Fitness

Shocking customer service after my purchase

After spending $3500 I had to constantly chase for missing items, incorrectly installed machine this went on for two weeks and have been offered little in the way of future discount, I actually gave them the opportunity to win me back showing them the price of further items I wanted from another provider and asked what they could do in terms of price... The come back to me with a more expensive quote! absolute joke.

Kyi D
Kyi D

Ash Giri

Ash GiriSydney, NSW

Missing in Action

So funny yet possibly dodged a bullet? Emailed the team with a few questions as I wanted to purchase a home gym. I got a fast reply and then they sent a follow up a few days after; I stated as they didn’t have stock I would make the order once I had confirmation of stock being there... provided I hadn’t already bought a gym from another place; I was told stock was due at the end of January which at the time was in a few weeks time. Anyway contacted them the other day to ask another question and no one responded back nor bothered to contact me. I guess I asked too many questions? Lol if they treat new customers like this before a purchase I am beginning to think the worst after a purchase. Taking my business else where.

Mr. T.

Mr. T.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Vortex 1600 Spinbike.

A Big Shout to Damian & Raichell for the Excellent Service during the transport & delivery of my Spinbike. An Awesome Machine. Ezy set-up. So glad I hv it sitting in my lounge. Now the hard work begins. Thanks to the team at Gym&Fitness.

Misleading Consumers

Website markets "2 Business Day Dispatch" (without any conditions).
I placed a (close to) $2,000 order 11 days ago and items have not been dispatched yet, nor has their customer service been of any help with providing an estimated lead time.
Items were NOT advertised as out of stock on their website.
Other reviews mention the same problem.
It appears they may be purposefully misleading customers with dispatch promises and sale of out of stock items.

Your garden Our world Y.

Your garden Our world Y.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Great products easy transaction, quick delivery

I ordered a couple different gym items including flooring, kettle bells, dumbbells and Olympic bar. The Olympic bar was not in stock, which was clearly stated during the cart process so that wasn’t an issue. I then made contact with them and asked if they could send the whole package together once the barbell was in stock. They got back to me within a reasonable period and were happy to oblige, I was in between addresses during this time too, they worked with me. Once in stock (which was exactly when they told me it would be in stock) I received an email with my delivery details and I received all the goods together in perfect condition a couple days after they were posted. Great service, good quality products. No complaints

PaulSydney, NSW

Terrible experience with their customer service

Paul

Thanks Matt, I did receive the code today. I need an update on the delivery as well, as customer should have been notified when it’s not in stock (it’s not shown on your website when I ordered the item)?

Poor Online Shopping Experience

JacSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Unsatisfied Customer Lifespan Fitness RC-300 Recumbant Bike

Happy or not

Happy or notGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Poor customer service

Matt G.Gym and Fitness

Awful communication in regards to delivery

Dave N

Dave NCanberra 2600, ACT

Overall Great Experience

I have a business where I have used G&F on a number of occasions. Although there have been some hiccups and miscommunications G&F have dealt with it in a personable and professional way. Any company that does this will continue to have my business. There are always things that can pop up in business and the way that G&F have dealt with it has been fantastic.

Overcharged

Overcharged!!!
on a workout bench by $70 and refused to refund the difference by Matthew a manager at gym and fitness, I have proof which I will be taking to Department of Fair Trading
Samsung put a lot of code into their screenshots making it easy 4 Department of Fair Trading to see it was taken minutes before my purchase

Colin H.
Colin H.

Sophie CSouthwest, VIC

Beware of hidden costs

I purchased 8 of the Home & Fitness Rubber Flooring Tiles. I am happy with the product. I am not happy that there was no warning at the time of purchase that the tiles would be delivered on a huge wooden crate which would be left at my premises. Unfortunately I had to spent $20 at the tip to get rid of the crate. So disappointing in this day and age that there is such wastage and the business takes no responsibility for their carbon footprint. I emailed the company and they would not refund my tip costs. So beware of the hidden costs of disposing of the rubbish that is delivered with the products you purchase, not to mention the waste of time delivering the rubbish to the tip!

Disappointed

DisappointedPerth, WA

Disappointing

Matt G.Gym and Fitness

Money for nothing (so far)

The initial purchase via the online store was easy and I was able to pay easily, via After pay. However, I ordered a product from these guys a month ago and it still hasn't arrived. After repeatedly calling and receiving no call back (although they told me they would), I finally received some help via email about 10 days ago, but the item still hasn't arrived. The supplier has apparently been unreliable and they are having ongoing issues with them. Now they're also having issues with the courier not processing the paperwork properly. The delivery was meant to take less than a week. If you actually need the item you are paying for to arrive, shop elsewhere.

John H.
John H.

Non existent customer service

Mark B.

Mark B.South East Queensland, QLD

Price match lie

They have a price match promise on their website but refuse to price match anything. I have requested a price match on 3 different items in the last few years and each time I have been told that they're unable to reduce the price that much. Not much point in having a price match promise if they don't even try to do exactly that.