Gym And Fitness Physical store
Part of Gym and Fitness  4.6 (837)

Gym And Fitness Physical store

Verified🏆 2024 Award

49 reviews · Statistics

94% · 462 · 4%
Return Claim MadeYes (3) · No (41)
Warranty Claim MadeYes (7) · No (39)
See the Best Fitness Equipment Shops in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Gym and Fitness › Physical store49 reviews
John.M
John.M
Khoi
KhoiQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD
  Physical store

Great product range, service, customer service and delivery

I bought a G6 setup for home and the whole process was easy. The information and service in store was great. Organising deliver and installation was a dream to schedule compared to other delivery services.
Aftersale customer service has been excellent also.
THe G6 trainer is fantastic and built very well. Have enjoyed using it so far. Show details ·  1
DNUT
DNUTSAMetropolitan Adelaide, SA3 posts

Great Product

Ordered and arrived in a few days. Being very help full before and after knee surgery Show details ·  1
Nathan C.
Nathan C.
  Physical store

Purchased the force USA G15 and a pull set of the piece USA pro number plates and floor tiles.

Delivery was incredibly quick turning up in 2 parts on day 3 and 4. After putting everything together I realised I was missing a 20kg bumper plate. 1 call to the customer service team along with a 1 day turn around for an investigation the new plate was on its way out which was fantastic.

Wouldn’t hesitate to purchase from theses guys again! Show details ·  1

Stephen haddock
Stephen haddockQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD
  Physical store

Great purchase and service threw out

Great product and great service from the team at gym and fitness
From walking in the store and the guy there to help me pick out what I wanted
To the emails with info on arrival dates
to the delivery and install
Very easy to deal with and great products Show details ·  1
Jay
Jay5 posts
  Physical store

Excellent customer service and speedy delivery

I was on the market for a new treadmill to replace a cheap one that I bought from Aldi. After doing some research online I popped into a few stores that sold gym equipment. I've come across Gym And Fitness and I must say the service was above and beyond compared to a few other places I've visited. I initially dealt with Tibo and then Lachlan; both provided fantastic service. I ended up choosing the Freeform T5 and it was delivered within a couple of days. The treadmill is basic but it meets my needs. I only use it for walking as I'm obese and have stage 3 hypertension. I've been using it daily for about 2 weeks now and I have lost 4 kilos already! Show details ·  1
Anthony
Anthony
  Physical store

Great service and realisable products

The team at Gym and Fitness are always willing to assist to accomodate my needs - fast reliable and quick to respond and assist if there was anything needed Show details ·  1
Shane F.
Shane F.
  Physical store

Quick, well priced and friendly

Can’t fault my experience with these guys! I’ve bought and had them setup my whole home gym and they have been fair priced, friendly and each time organised it to be done within a a few days. Can recommend! Show reply
Darren B.
Darren B.

Excellent machine g10

Flawless experience from start to finish.
Highly recommend.
Communication was awesome too. Show details ·  1
Bronwyn M.
Bronwyn M.SASouthern and Hills, SA3 posts
  Fair Incentive Physical store

Perfect for my needs

Vortex S7 spin bike is easy to put together, and being fully adjustable (not pins) I can get the seating position just right. I am tall so this was really important. I test rode a bike in the Prospect store and was really pleased with the customer service and delivery times. Would recommend this store and product. Show details ·  1
Matt
MattQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Been good so far have spent almost 20G so far

Never had any issues with warranty claims when i had a few DOA pieces. They just shipped out new parts no issue. Quick delivery And willing to bunch items together for a good price Show details ·  1
Jordan
Jordan

Great Service and Quality products

Super friendly and helpful staff, top quality products.
Gave me a detailed demonstration on how to use my equipment and even gave me a discount. Krill be purchasing from Gym and Fitness again very soon!! Show details ·  1
Gmac
GmacQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Service Plus!!!

When I purchased the gym the equipment was amazing and the staff were even better. I now have a slight issue with a cable and outside warrantee yet they still treated me like I am a new customer.......Brilliant work!!! Show details ·  1
james
jamesQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great customer service

Service was great. I would definitely shop there again. Thanks Show details ·  1
Khuong
KhuongSAMetropolitan Adelaide, SA
  Verified Physical store

Rep Fitness AB 4000 Adjustabale bench

Johnathan from Gym and Fitness in Adelaide was very helpful and knowledgeable in helping us choose a bench. Wonderful service! The bench arrived very quickly as well. Will be a return customer. Show details ·  1