AnthonyC

AnthonyCBrisbane

This Is A Perfect Piece Of Rubbish!

I guess I don't need to type too much more because everyone here just mentioned all the problem. I got this machine when I bought the house. I guess the previous owner gave up on using it and went back to hand wash. Noisy like a steam train at your kitchen, upper spin arm cracked and leaked, dirt too easy to accumulate at the door seal, 50% of times it leave dirty dishes. Take forever to run. Move on, get something better for you money.

Linda and Arie

Nobody wants to fix it

nzwest

nzwest

Never again

Wish I knew about this website 2 years ago. I look at our Haier monstrosity every day wishing it to die. It's so noisy I wait until we go out to turn it on. Even then it's basically a waste of time since it pretty much only steams the dishes instead of washing them as it's title implies. It takes 1.5 hours for a normal cycle. It doesn't have a pause option. Dishwashing powder sticks and turns solid in the dispenser. The only good thing about it is that it has served as the prime example of what not to buy and what I should be looking for next time.

Everything is wrong with it.

Terrible would never buy again!!!!

I would never buy this brand ever again i was more than disappointed. It had no manual in the box, had dints and scratches when taken out of the box. Did not Work when we got it home!!!! I have nothing good to say about this item. only good for a Display house.

waste of money

Installed a Haier HDW100SCT dishwasher two years ago work. It performed ok for first 6 -12 months. Over the last 12 months its perforamced has detoriated and over teh last 6 months it has been far less than satsifactory. We have now tired of rewashing most items that were washed by the Haier and no longer use and it now it just takes up space. I think my Haier dishwasher has been a waste of money.
Price and stainless steel
It does not perform as a dishwasher should

DacsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible

I have owned and used many dishwashers but this one is by far the worst. Moved into an apartment which had a brand new one, but it is slow and does not wash or dry well. Even coffee cups come out with marks still in them. I would not recommend it. I'm sure it's cheap but it's worth spending more on a better make.
Looks quite neat
Cheaply made, takes 1h30m for a normal wash and still doesn't wash or dry satisfactorily.

snottybum

snottybum

OK

Super little package

It has worked like a dream since it was purchased.
Never a problem, has had hundreds of loads for our family of six and not missed a beat.
Had a flood switch issue once but tilt to left it's great.
Only thing is it is on the noisy side. overall very good though, very glad we got it.
Reliable. inexpensive. heaps of variations available in load distribution
Noisier than other models

maryrose1940
maryrose1940

Also had the "flood switch activated" code (5 beeps, pause, 5 beeps etc)was told by local mechanic to try tipping backwards to allow water build up inside casing to drain out. It worked. Put cleaner through after. Now fine.

flutterAU

Good

It cleans better than my previous top brand dishwasher, and the cycle is shorter too. I load it with really dirty dishes and pans and it does a great job. I recommend it to anyone who wants a basic dishwasher without any frills that cleans well and is simple to operate.
Good value for money. Washes well and cleans everything without pre-rinsing. Simple to operate and had a cancel program mode, which is very useful.
It's a bit noisy.

Terrible

Worst heap of crap and the 1300 number is the same and the warranty is not worth having always read the fine print.I will never purchase this brand again.
The Price is the only good thing about this unit
I useed it 10 about ten times and it broke down and you guessed it try and talk to the service people is like talking to the dead.

digandburn

digandburn

Terrible

Don't bother - even if you think you just need something cheap to do the job - don't bother - you will hate it - your tenants will hate it - and you will get non stop calls to fix it.
Not a lot. Its so light I could throw it pretty far off our balcony.
Noisy. Poor racks limit the stacking capacity. Stank for 8 weeks from new from bad chemical smell. Bottom rotor fouled against the heater element making a clunk every time. Cycles are long. Very basic functions. Bottom shelf gets caught in door space.

beckybee

beckybee

Bad

Bad

We are in the older age bracket therefore could not afford an expensive dishwasher. We purchased extra warranty to have it covered for 5 years all up. The after sales service from Endeavour Refrigeration in Brisbane is apalling and there is no back up support from the Haier 1300 number. When our dishwasher was working properly it was great but when it needed fixing - forget it the service is atrocious.
I found it washed well and dryed well, it did what it was supposed to do.
The pump burnt out after 18 months. 3-4 months after that the heating element went.

Terrible

In twleve months i have spent hundreds on this machine, i have done maybe ten washes then lumped the box hundreds of kilometres to be repaired! the pump! the heating element and now thick smoke!! so what do i do? let it burn my house down? GREAT!!
It's white
costs a packets in repairs!!

lonepine