100% · 40%

Rates and Fees
Job Satisfaction
Brand Manager for Hair Religion? Claim your listing.

Basia 19
Basia 19Perth, WA4 posts

Very Rewarding

Hair cut done by Deb very happy and impressed. For the first time in years I Had a professional haircut, because she understood exactly what I wanted, her advice, very helpful. Very happy with my haircut, Thank you Deb
Debra N.
Debra N.

Love Hair Religion

I Highly recommend Hair Religion, the Staff are all lovely and the vibe is friendly and relaxing. Shara is an amazing hairdresser, very experienced and competent, she always goes above and beyond to give the best service possible. I always leave completely happy with her work.
Ree P.
Ree P.Perth, WA

Fab Haircut

As a retired hairdresser I can appreciate the high skill set in the haircut I got from Shannon, I love it and got so many compliments, very happy.
Emilie