4.2

80% · 41 · 20%

Job Satisfaction
Rates and Fees
Brand Manager for Hampton Bayside Tree Service? Claim your listing.

Anne
Anne

Great tree pruning

Thank you Nick and team for pruning my trees. A great job, well done! The shape of my trees look so much better. I am happy to recommend Tim.
Anne,
Hampton
Harls
HarlsVictoria

Terrific job,

Nick and his crew removed a large palm,stumped and cleaned up . A perfect job. Well done and highly recommended .

Amy
AmyMelbourne

Highly recommend!

These guys were great! We needed some tall trees pruned right down and they were able to help us out quickly and affordable.

Girls on bus
Girls on bus

Good job

We used Hampton bayside tree and stump removal to clear some trees and trimming of another. I found the boys very respectful and they arrived when they said they would. Also cleared up after themselves unlike other people I have used in the past who left their empty coffee cups behind. Thank you Hampton bayside tree and stump removals for a great job. Will be recommending this organisation to friends.

DrLupo
DrLupoGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC18 posts

Trades people like these can't be trusted

The problem with small time characters like this place are only interested in money, not customer service, never use these clowns again. I leave a message for a quote and they can't be bothered to reply. I hope when times are tough and you are begging for work, I can refuse you too.
You may not ring them if you ring the wrong number.
They are selfish and never get back to you when you leave messages. Take your choice, scum or dirt bags,,,this outfit is both.