Happy Mammoth Digestive Super Cleanse

Happy Mammoth Digestive Super Cleanse

See the Best Vitamins & Dietary Supplements in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Happy Mammoth

Carol d
Carol dGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Working well

I have been taking digestive super cleanse now for two weeks on recommendation of a friend and have noticed already I’m not as bloated and uncomfortable. I’m really happy with results so far.

Purchased in August 2021.

Effective Within A week
Side Effects
  • None

Macca
MaccaNorth Queensland, QLD

Loving this product

Taking this as part of Gut Cleanse system with digestive enzymes and ketone energy products. Have noticed less bloating, more energy and no longer feeling "blah". Highly recommend giving it a go!

Purchased in September 2021 at Happy Mammoth.

Effective Within One day
Side Effects
  • None

Don't think it's doing anything...

This purchase is a total waste of money. Haven't seen any results come through after over a week of taking it. Wouldn't recommend to anyone looking for an actual digestive cleanse.

Purchased in August 2021 for $60.00.

Effective Within Did not work
Side Effects
  • None
Happy Mammoth
Gabriela P.Happy Mammoth
Alice
AliceGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Helpful for GERD

I have struggled with GERD for many years and this product was recommended by my friend. After taking it for 3 week, my GERD symptoms reduce and feel much better

Purchased in August 2021.

Effective Within A week
Side Effects
  • None
Vitamins & Dietary Supplements

Find out how Happy Mammoth Digestive Super Cleanse compares to other Vitamins & Dietary Supplements

Michelle R
Michelle RSouth East Queensland, QLD

I am loving how i feel after taking this Super Cleanse

After taking this for only a month, I already feel so much better.
This was recommended by a friend and i'm so happy I have ordered some more. I no longer feel bloated in the tummy and have become regular going to the toilet.

Purchased in July 2021 for $149.00.

Effective Within A month
Side Effects
  • None
Vanessa
VanessaPerth, WA

Pleasantly surprised!

After considerable illness (Salmonella), I needed a gut cleanse and general reset. This product was recommended to me by a friend and I was genuinely impressed with them. I can honestly feel the difference, especially in energy levels, when I take these and my overall health has improved. Definitely recommend the products - am super happy with them!

Purchased in July 2021.

Effective Within One day
Side Effects
  • None
Kat E
Kat EGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Definitely seeing the benefits

Purchased in June 2021.

Effective Within A week
Side Effects
  • Mild side effects

Do hair, skin, and nail supplements really make a difference?

Vitamins and supplements for hair, skin, and nails contain everything from collagen powder to biotin, but do they do all that they claim? We find out whether these vitamins actually work and which ingredients you should look out for.

Clara V.
Clara V.10 Aug 2021
do-hair-skin-and-nail-supplements-really-make-a-difference
Do collagen supplements actually work?

Collagen is enjoying some time in the spotlight when it comes to popular beauty products in 2021. But is shelling out the bucks on edible collagen really worth it? We answer 7 common collagen questions to find out.

Avleen M.
Avleen M.19 July 2021
do-collagen-supplements-actually-work

Digestive Super Cleanse Happy Mammoth.

I have been taking the digestive Super Cleanse for a month and I have noticed a definite improvement in my digestion. The taste is neutral so easy to drink and the device has been great from Happy Mammoth.

Purchased for $60.00.

Effective Within A week
Side Effects
  • None
Karl
KarlSouth East Queensland, QLD

Worked perfectly

Stomach issues with dairy, caused a lot of pain and discomfort.
This worked for me I feel so much better and healthier. Im able to get back to having my chocolate treats

Purchased in March 2021.

Effective Within A week
Side Effects
  • None

Shony
ShonyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Wow!!! Welcome back life

After years of gastro intestinal issues& countless medical tests, I decided to give happy mammoth a go. I was skeptical, but desperate. I’m so glad I did, back to being me again

Purchased in May 2021 for $69.99.

Effective Within One day
Side Effects
  • None
Hayley
HayleySouth East Queensland, QLD

Really happy I’m less bloated and have more energy

I have struggled with bowl movements and now I go once a day. I also have symptoms of leaky gut and don’t seem to get enough nutrients. I’m feeling better already.

Purchased in May 2021.

Effective Within A week
Side Effects
  • None
TCK
TCKHunter Region, NSW

I love this product!

I started taking this product to get my gut health back to some sense of healthy. I had skin outbreaks, redness/inflammation of the skin, bloating. Within 3 days of taking this product I started to see results and now three weeks in, the redness/inflammation and skin outbreaks are gone and my bloating is under control.

Purchased in April 2021.

Effective Within A week
Side Effects
  • None

Manda Marie
Manda MarieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Another Happy Customer

I’ve been taking this product for two months now and can’t imagine living without it. I was feeling bloated and struggled daily with doing simple tasks. Since taking the Digestive Super Cleanse, I’ve been able to do those simple everyday tasks and more! Caring for and playing with my toddler has become painless.

Purchased in March 2021 at Happy Mammoth.

Effective Within One day
Side Effects
  • None
AnnaR
AnnaRGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Constipated/bloated and headaches after taking this product. Opposite effect of what it promises.

Purchased in April 2021 for $130.00.

Effective Within Did not work
Side Effects
  • Mild side effects
Chan
Chan

Love this

I got the bundle of this and the green one and the digestive enzymes orange one and they’ve helped me a lot with gut pain and discomfort. I also believe they’ve helped support weight loss as well

Purchased in January 2021 for $150.00.

Effective Within A week
Side Effects
  • None