Happy Mammoth Digestive Super Cleanse

Happy Mammoth Digestive Super Cleanse

See the Best Vitamins & Dietary Supplements in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Happy Mammoth

Kat E
Kat EGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Definitely seeing the benefits

Purchased in June 2021.

Effective Within A week
Side Effects
  • Mild side effects

Digestive Super Cleanse Happy Mammoth.

I have been taking the digestive Super Cleanse for a month and I have noticed a definite improvement in my digestion. The taste is neutral so easy to drink and the device has been great from Happy Mammoth.

Purchased for $60.00.

Effective Within A week
Side Effects
  • None
Karl
KarlSouth East Queensland, QLD

Worked perfectly

Stomach issues with dairy, caused a lot of pain and discomfort.
This worked for me I feel so much better and healthier. Im able to get back to having my chocolate treats

Purchased in March 2021.

Effective Within A week
Side Effects
  • None
Vitamins & Dietary Supplements

Find out how Happy Mammoth Digestive Super Cleanse compares to other Vitamins & Dietary Supplements

Shony
ShonyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Wow!!! Welcome back life

After years of gastro intestinal issues& countless medical tests, I decided to give happy mammoth a go. I was skeptical, but desperate. I’m so glad I did, back to being me again

Purchased in May 2021 for $69.99.

Effective Within One day
Side Effects
  • None
Hayley
HayleySouth East Queensland, QLD

Really happy I’m less bloated and have more energy

I have struggled with bowl movements and now I go once a day. I also have symptoms of leaky gut and don’t seem to get enough nutrients. I’m feeling better already.

Purchased in May 2021.

Effective Within A week
Side Effects
  • None

Do collagen supplements actually work?

Collagen is enjoying some time in the spotlight when it comes to popular beauty products in 2021. But is shelling out the bucks on edible collagen really worth it? We answer 7 common collagen questions to find out.

Avleen M.
Avleen M.19 July 2021
do-collagen-supplements-actually-work
TCK
TCKHunter Region, NSW

I love this product!

I started taking this product to get my gut health back to some sense of healthy. I had skin outbreaks, redness/inflammation of the skin, bloating. Within 3 days of taking this product I started to see results and now three weeks in, the redness/inflammation and skin outbreaks are gone and my bloating is under control.

Purchased in April 2021.

Effective Within A week
Side Effects
  • None
Manda Marie
Manda MarieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Another Happy Customer

I’ve been taking this product for two months now and can’t imagine living without it. I was feeling bloated and struggled daily with doing simple tasks. Since taking the Digestive Super Cleanse, I’ve been able to do those simple everyday tasks and more! Caring for and playing with my toddler has become painless.

Purchased in March 2021 at Happy Mammoth.

Effective Within One day
Side Effects
  • None
AnnaR
AnnaRGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Constipated/bloated and headaches after taking this product. Opposite effect of what it promises.

Purchased in April 2021 for $130.00.

Effective Within Did not work
Side Effects
  • Mild side effects
Chan
Chan

Love this

I got the bundle of this and the green one and the digestive enzymes orange one and they’ve helped me a lot with gut pain and discomfort. I also believe they’ve helped support weight loss as well

Purchased in January 2021 for $150.00.

Effective Within A week
Side Effects
  • None

Ekaterina
Ekaterina South East Queensland, QLD

is was really good cleanse I ever had

I started taking this product because of upset stomach, bloating, constipation . This product has worked really good for me. I had also candida overgrow it help to manage that and stoping from growing. It also makes me drink more liquid which is something I used to struggle to do. This products perfect for me .I love it. will buy more if I need another cleansing.

Vicki
VickiSydney, NSW

Excellent Product cant live without it.

I have some gut health issues that I could not seem to fix. I started taking the Digestive Super Cleanse at night and feel so much better for it. Bloating is fixed and my gut feels so much better. I cycle the product as required but always count down to my start date again. Can't live without out it.

Purchased in December 2020 for $69.99.

Effective Within A week
Side Effects
  • None

Bloating, be gone!

I bought this product as part of the Complete Weight Loss System, and drink it with water most mornings on an empty stomach.

Within a month of taking it, a few people commented that I have slimmed down. But the effects became most apparent to me when I had to go away for a week or so, and didn't take Digestive Super Cleanse along.

In a few days, I felt bloated and "puffy"... and couldn't wait to get home to this product soon enough. From now on I take it every single morning without fail!

Effective Within A week
Side Effects
  • None
kelly
kellySydney Surrounds, NSW

No more bloating, amazing product

I started taking this product because of upset stomach and bloating. This product has worked wonders for me. No more looking 6 months pregnant from bloating. It also makes me drink more liquid which is something I used to struggle to do. This product has worked wonders for me. I love it.

Purchased in January 2021 for $69.00.

Effective Within A week
Side Effects
  • None
Kristine
KristineCanberra 2600, ACT

Good progress

I started taking the digestive super cleanse as part of the complete weight loss system. I was already taking prebiotic collagen protein and hormone harmony and the products seem to work together to reduce hunger primarily, my tummy is more stable and general feeling of well-being has improved. I will keep following the program as it is working for me.

Purchased in December 2020 for $69.99.

Effective Within A week
Side Effects
  • None
Natasha Fitzgerald
Natasha FitzgeraldGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love Happy Mammoth for a happy tummy!

Both my partner and I suffer from food intolerances, bloating and general stomach discomfort, which is why we looked into Happy Mammoth, we currently love the Digestive super cleanse, the Probiotic collagen Protein, the L-glutamine, the Deep sleep mode, and I have to say I can't live without the Hormone harmony!!! Our cupboards are full of Happy Mammoth!!! The Probiotic collagen helps soothe the stomach, the digestive super cleanse works to detox the bowel, the L-glutamine gives back the energy that stomach issues rob you of, the Deep sleep mode gives you exquisite sleep that makes you wake up feeling happy and well rested and the Hormone harmony gave me back my happy personality that had gone on crazy KAREN holiday, ;)

Purchased in August 2020.

Effective Within A week
Side Effects
  • None

Read more reviews - page 2