Happy Mammoth Hormone Harmony PLUS+

Happy Mammoth Hormone Harmony PLUS+

See the Best Vitamins & Dietary Supplements in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Happy Mammoth

Casey
CaseyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent Product

This product has helped immensely with peri menopause symptoms. Sleeping much better, mood has improved and hot flashes have reduced significantly. Feeling normal again, I wish I brought it sooner!

Purchased in August 2021 at Happy Mammoth.

Effective Within A week
Side Effects
  • None

Matt
Matt

Almost empty containers

Its like I got someone elses half used returned goods. The container is maybe 1/4 full. Same with the capsules. It better last as long as its supposed to and make changes otherwise I feel ripped off.

Purchased in August 2021 for $200.00.

Happy with Hormone Harmony!

I’ve just placed my second order for Hormone Harmony after finding a real improvement with the regularity of my cycle, PMS symptoms and also the tone and clarity of my skin.

Purchased in June 2021 for $80.00.

Effective Within A month
Side Effects
  • None

Mel
Mel

This has made a huge difference!

I am going into the second month of using the Happy Mammoth Complete Hormone Synergy System and have had fantastic results. I have been struggling for several years with peri-menopause symptoms like hot flushes, headaches, sleeplessness and low mood & energy levels. I noticed a difference within the first week of taking the products. My sleep has improved and my hot flushes and headaches are dramatically reduced. I also feel less hungry and have less sugar cravings. It's improved my quality of life. I would highly recommend this to anyone suffering through peri-menopause issues. I wish I'd discovered it sooner!

Purchased in June 2021 for $199.99.

Effective Within A week
Side Effects
  • None
Vitamins & Dietary Supplements

Find out how Happy Mammoth Hormone Harmony PLUS+ compares to other Vitamins & Dietary Supplements

Say goodbye to Hot Flushes

I am so happy with the Happy Mammoth products, I have been using the trio for nearly a month and am extremely happy with the results so far. I had been suffering for over three years and had tried numerous product and Happy Mammoth has been the best and most effective.

Effective Within A week
Side Effects
  • None

Live Happy Mammoth products

I have now been using the happy mammoth hormone harmony trio of products for about 1 month. Not only do they significantly improve my menopause symptoms but they are also really helping improve my IBS symptoms - my belly loves this product.

Effective Within A week
Side Effects
  • None

Jen
JenWestern Australia

Hot flushes

I haven’t been using this for long, but the hot flushes are definitely happening a lot less, especially during the day. Will keep on using it and hopefully the night time flushes will start happening less frequently too.

Purchased in May 2021.

Effective Within A week
Side Effects
  • None

Do hair, skin, and nail supplements really make a difference?

Vitamins and supplements for hair, skin, and nails contain everything from collagen powder to biotin, but do they do all that they claim? We find out whether these vitamins actually work and which ingredients you should look out for.

Clara V.
Clara V.10 Aug 2021
do-hair-skin-and-nail-supplements-really-make-a-difference
Do collagen supplements actually work?

Collagen is enjoying some time in the spotlight when it comes to popular beauty products in 2021. But is shelling out the bucks on edible collagen really worth it? We answer 7 common collagen questions to find out.

Avleen M.
Avleen M.19 July 2021
do-collagen-supplements-actually-work
Nancy
NancyPerth, WA

Very noticeable changes

Such a change in my energy levels. Has improved my sleep pattern. Not staying awake for long periods of time during the night as previously. Very happy with these tablets

Effective Within A week
Side Effects
  • None

Definately given me the results i was hoping for

This product has definately worked so well for me within the month that i have been taking it. While i had been dealing with a lot of work and family stress, i was feeling quite poorly within myself - hot flushes, bad sleep, irritability, low energy etc. I think products like these, that help women deal with what is a normal, but very disruptive part of life - are so beneficial to long term well being.

Effective Within A week
Side Effects
  • None

Happy Customer
Happy CustomerHunter Region, NSW

This is amazing!

I purchased this product after taking the Hormone Harmony capsules to see if it would further help my Endometriosis and peri menopausal symptoms. I have seen amazing results from incorporating this product into my my daily routine. My symptoms have definitely depleted, I haven’t had any problems with my sleep or annoying hot flushes from a week after taking it. Thank you Happy Mammoth!

Purchased in April 2020 for $69.99.

Effective Within A week
Side Effects
  • None
Christine56
Christine56Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great product works brilliantly

I use HH+ in the bundle along with HH & Prebiotic Collagen. Mixed in a morning smoothie it is so easy to take & symptoms of menopause have reduced dramatically. I will keep using this as part of my daily routine.

Purchased in January 2021.

Effective Within A month
Side Effects
  • None

Life changing!

This product has worked so well on me.Suffering hot flushes,not sleeping well and generally not feeling great to feeling good again. The hot flushes are much less frequent and I'm back sleeping and feeling more relaxed.Hormone Harmony Plus is a great product for me to take.

Purchased in August 2020.

Effective Within A week
Side Effects
  • None

Happy customer
Happy customerSouth East Queensland, QLD

A truly good product

I have suffered from menopausal hot flashes for close on 10 years. I was originally on HRT but after 7 years, knew I had to give my body a break. Trying to find a suitable replacement was challenging until I tried this product.
Not only has it pretty much stopped my flashes (still get occasionally when stressed), it has helped lift my mood.
I love the fact that it is made from so many natural products and the capsules make it so simple to take.
I started out on the recommended 4 capsules per day, but found I coped fine when I cut down to 3 per day once it was in my system.
Please do not run out of this product again as I’m sure, like me, many other women rely on it to take care of all their menopausal symptoms.

Purchased in March 2021.

Effective Within A week
Side Effects
  • None
Christine
Christine

Great product

I have been taking hormone harmony plus with the happy hormones powder and it has helped my menopause greatly especially my hot flushes and mood swings I truly recommend these products

Purchased in June 2020 for $69.00.

Effective Within More than a month
Side Effects
  • None

Tina W.
Tina W.asked

Do they help with bloating, I have put on 10kilos in weeks, and I’m bloated always, I’m going through peri menopause?

VanessaR
VanessaR

Hi Tina,
Thank you for messaging us with your inquiry :)
Hormone Harmony Plus+ works like a vitamin complement to the original Hormone Harmony as it helps combat common antioxidants, probiotic and vitamin deficiencies. This version boosts absorption of Hormone Harmony by 115%. It also contains a high concentration of vitamin D3, C, E, and K as well as folate, potassium and magnesium.

To best target bloating I'd recommend our Prebiotic Collagen Protein As collagen contains a whole heap of amino acids, it helps form connective tissue and heals the lining of the gut, which can be a major contributor to bloating and fatigue. It also includes prebiotics in its blend to further promote feelings of fullness, which may assist with weight loss.

Here's a direct link for more information:

Let me know if there's anything else I can help you with :)

Get an answer from our members and Happy Mammoth representatives